Pages:
Author

Topic: are there bounties worth paying $1000? - page 11. (Read 1589 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 08:14:15 AM
In theory, such projects exist, but in practice they do not. I recently took part in the signature of the bounty company and as a result I have to pay in tokens 30,000, which is approximately 10,000 dollars, it is in theory. In practice, it will be good if you pay at all and if you get at least $ 500.
Activity: 392
September 11, 2018, 03:13:48 PM
Now a days, ICO's itself are struggling to raise funds and hence bounty pool has been shortened up, also looking at the conditions of market currently, most of the bounty hunters sell off the tokens and thus led to price fall, so the total amount of tokens doesnt match up with the amount of work done during the bounty period, so $1000 bounties are generally not possible but if the project gets success with its product than it could go much more higher.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 11, 2018, 02:54:23 PM
So far I have won more than 1000 USD from two different bounty campaigns. These were Pundi X and Bankex campaigns. But I haven't earned any monetary equivalent for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 02:45:08 PM
to find such a bounty is very hard. i do not think any bounty will bring in that much money. the good days seem to be over, say my friends. pity that i seem to have missed them too.
Activity: 97
September 11, 2018, 02:35:40 PM
You're very lucky I'll tell you that you found a bounty that brought you$500. This is a great success. Because often all bounty is just an empty phrase. The company lives a maximum of half a year, not all even reach the stock exchange, because it is very expensive. And many of those who go to the stock exchange, almost immediately scam.
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
September 11, 2018, 02:33:11 PM
No one can predict the bounty reward, lol. It depends on the project and its potentiality. Most of the time, after ICO, the token/coin price get worst than ICO price. But, if someone waits for recovering the dump, he/she may get more than $1000 from a bounty. Again, lots of people have gotten more than $1000 from bounty too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 02:31:08 PM
Nerver!  Many bounty hunters are often fascinated by the $ 1000 bounty / airdrop projects. Those projects are Scam.
There are, but the problem you are going to face if you want some goals of $1k worth of tokens bounty profit are the ICO/project itself, you can't earn that much money if the ICO is a scam or failed right? pretty basic to understand that, next is the total allocation for the bounty as to how much the project allocated some tokens to its supporters, third would be the number of participants and the style for the calculations because there are fixed and staking, too many participants for staking means you have a low chance to earn $1k.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
September 11, 2018, 02:27:36 PM
Yes, i joined Atlant bounty last year and got the first payment last February if i remember correctly.
At that time my Rank was Jr. Member. Signature bounty alone has 13+ millions of ATL tokens sold out or not as long as the soft cap reach.
The ICO was a successful one, though the bounty payment was divided into 18 months.
I got the first payment 2nd month of 2018 and sold it for 1200 USD... remember that was just 1/16 part of my whole payment at JR. member rank.
Activity: 451
September 11, 2018, 02:24:20 PM
Thank for sharing your experience, it's not a real earning, we calculate the bounty reward value from project ICO price + total tokens receive, easy to earn more than $1K if participant in signature campaign, but important is after project listed in exchange, value not same as your think, example LUC project , my bounty reward value is $700, first listed exchange price only have $350, until now price already drop below $100, anyway I still believe a lot of project pay for high bounty reward, but need to filter and be careful project scam and waste your time  
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 02:21:17 PM
More skills you develop = more amount is waiting for you
That's it
translation, content creation, videos, will pay well. Facebook and Twitter aren't.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 02:19:34 PM
Yes , there are so many new bounties now but the fact is most of them are scam and you have to be really careful in what project you invest your time in, currently just finished one bounty program that yeilded over $1000 at the end of the Project 
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 11, 2018, 02:06:28 PM
The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.
if you are lucky enough to find a certain campaign like that. not all project are paying that huge, and look at your rank, you are only jr member, and you are already demanding a $1000 bounty. bounty depends on how high your rank is so its hard for you to have it for now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 01:56:54 PM
I have been engaged in generosity for several months and what I want to tell you is that you can not know in advance for sure what you will earn after the completion of the ICO$1000. For your work to be appreciated to the maximum, it is necessary to perform certain actions and participate in such sections of the bounty, as the signature and the creation of unique content. But there is also a predominant competition and you have to learn quickly, so as not to yield to professionals who are engaged in generosity for a long time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
September 11, 2018, 01:47:54 PM
I still remember the bounty i joined last year and got the tokens after some months.
I got 260K+ tokens because there are so many participants who change signature or leave the campaign.
i got 0.5+ BTC by that time but if i wait more days i would get 1.2 BTC because of the price pump.
But still i got a huge amount at my member or FM rank before.
by the way by that time BTC was 13,000-14,000 USD rate.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 01:45:04 PM
The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.

There are so many bounties who pay a high amount,
There are some who are scams.
You got 500 USD because you have lower rank, i am sure those SR. members above got 2,000 USD or more.
It depends on the amount allotted on the bounty and the number of participants.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
September 11, 2018, 01:42:11 PM
If I knew such campaigns that can pay a thousand dollars, then I would participate only in them. Nobody knows in advance what will happen to the project after the completion of the ICO. Your earnings today depend solely on your luck.
Activity: 85
September 11, 2018, 01:30:57 PM
I think not. There is not a single bounty that I have come across that is willing to pay such a huge amount of money. Except you have multiple accounts signed up for the bounty, and the last time I checked, this isn't exactly accepted. Some bounty pay are high, but not as high as a thousand dollars. Except with the possibility of earning so much because of the member rank that you possess.
This, it is probably easier to aim for higher ranked accounts, whether social media, bitcointalk, etc, in order to increase the rewards than to use just a bunch of accounts that will be paid pennies for their work.
Activity: 56
September 11, 2018, 12:06:22 PM
There are bounties with high pools of money to distribute on the bounty campaigns, the thing is, that the quantity of participants is generally high so it is rather difficult that you would get 1000 yourself for only one bounty campaign.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 12:02:12 PM
The job of implementing bounty projects is easy, most qualified members are able to do so, so bonuses can be justified. Some projects will be better, but still the equivalent!
Activity: 210
September 11, 2018, 11:58:47 AM
Actually there's a lot of bounty campaigns that can helps to get a thousand dollars because bounty campaigns is also a good source of big profits. But sometimes it depends on your perseverance and diligence to find and choose good ICO projects or bounty campaigns. If you can do a lot of campaigns like signature campaign, social media campaign, translation campaign and more probably you could earn $1000 from a bounty only. So it was the good thing about bounty campaigns the more you did hardwork the more you can earn.
Pages:
Jump to: