Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 22. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 06:08:57 AM
I think it's not feasible if we say that altcoin dies or will die in a short time, well here seen due to altcoins like following the BTC price movement, it's still high possibility still in the movement potentially in the higher direction especially for the top altcoins. And besides that.., I think the new project will still be there or trying to create it, the situation is not as bad as we think, it will still improving over time. The market is starting to recover, we all know that.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 06:02:36 AM
Altcoins were not actually dying, there were altcoins that has not good on the market in terms of price value that's why people says altcoins are dying, but there are also altcoins that has a good market value, it depends on the marketing system which a lot of people used and invested.
Activity: 154
April 15, 2018, 05:57:19 AM
ALTs re definitely not dying, if you have the right ones. Buy solid coins and HODL them. You will get exponential returns.

Which coins to look for ?

Utility coins which are going to have a use-case and are still undervalued. Suggestions :

1) Paragon Coin

2) Canya Coin

3) Flixx

So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 05:51:02 AM
You do not need to be naive and equate all the altcoins. 90% of coins will not be able to take off in price today or tomorrow, although there are very promising ones such as ETH and NEO. Each coin has its own history
Activity: 574
April 14, 2018, 05:19:22 AM
yeah sure, of course still hope off all Altcoin.
i know now all crypto coin is down.
but, look it all slowly rise again.
look BTC and ETH.
so, why altcoin is not having a hope to be rise.
Activity: 182
April 14, 2018, 05:18:26 AM
The hope for altcoins is always there, there are so many cool projects, you just have to find one the have good team behind it and not just some one who is half doing his work, thats really important
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 05:17:13 AM
There are hopes for altcoins. Because someday they could to be shooted. And there always is hope for a new projects which can growth up in the future.
Activity: 190
April 12, 2018, 05:19:20 PM
There is so many shit-coins that does not cost nothing... I have tons of them on my wallet, seems to have 1 BTC is way much better than all this rubbish of alts, heh.
Activity: 132
April 12, 2018, 05:17:22 PM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
MY answer is btc controls the flow by flow I mean the market

but the need for alt is still their so they will thrive at least some of them will

Activity: 378
April 12, 2018, 05:11:49 PM
Of course there are hopes for altcoyins, you never know which coin will shoot tomorrow. And you do not need to sell them all at once. And the fact that now the market is all red - it's only temporary, you need to wait a little.

There is much better future for many of good projects, you need just wait about half-one year until it will be realized, just wait.
Activity: 378
April 12, 2018, 05:11:28 PM
I think there is still some value in altcoin, not all altcoin has no value.
So if it's a good project, it's still worth it.

There is not just "some value" - altcoins is really important in cryptoworld in many points, it can't be denied and you will understand it later
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
April 12, 2018, 02:52:04 PM
Yes because altcoins have a value also. Just be careful in unknown crypto coins that are existing as of now. Some altcoins has no value and its just taking up your money without a return.
Activity: 448
April 12, 2018, 01:18:28 PM
Too many people and investors are involved in altcoins, they can hardly get away from the market, except to be in such a position as now. Nothing bad happens.            
Activity: 518
April 12, 2018, 06:13:41 AM
of course, maybe for now altcoin does fall but for the future I am sure altcoin will return to recover so you must be patient to wait for the profit you expect.

Definitely yes. Altcoins will recover and start to grow. I am not a financial expert to predict the time when it happens but I guess that the event will take place this year already. I am holding alts and waiting for it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
April 12, 2018, 04:19:58 AM
now it's still worsening because of the many negative issues about bitcoin so that the impact on the price is worsening but for the new project must have a lot of hope and increasingly emerging to always develop the existing technology and provide competition to every other altcoin so later investors have many options to invest his property to the right coin so always think positive about negative news or when the market goes down
Activity: 210
April 12, 2018, 04:08:43 AM
I think the altcoins are going to be fine.in the future, there will be even more altcoins.
Activity: 700
April 12, 2018, 04:06:38 AM

Cryptomarket still ok, thats my opinion. As we can see that on 2017, bitcoin dominant on cryptomarket over 60% and right now bitcoin dominant decrease became 43%. Thats number show us that many altcoin already rising and have attention from investor
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 12, 2018, 04:04:53 AM
Hope is still very good, some projects do show very bad value because they do not have a good purpose in managing an altcoin and project. But still there are altcoins that do have a good project, they increase the capability of altcoins. Yes we just need to hope that a lot of positive news that will raise the prestige of Altcoin and it will also increase the price Altcoin slowly.
Activity: 196
April 12, 2018, 03:55:07 AM
These things happen in every financial market. Their are always bear market and bull market and what we are currently in is the bear market.

Just because the market is suffering doesn't mean that alt coins are dying... This things have and will always happen. I wont tell you to hodl but always only invest what you are willing to lose and if you believe in a coin then stick to it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 03:51:55 AM
Some say that its the start of the bull run. And i think i might ride on it. He better be true to it
Pages:
Jump to: