Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 21. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 01:28:22 PM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

If you have selected best Altcoins having strong project and productive idea,I am sure that those Altcoins would thrive a lot with the passage of time.market was red when this thread was posted currently market is recovering and all of those coins which were down at that time right now going upward.in upcoming time many projects are in pipeline be optimistic and wait for time when your coins will touch moon soon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 01:18:00 PM
If you don’t believe it, then you have only one choice to buy Bitcoin, but the development of Bitcoin has been seriously lagging behind. Too many update currencies are better than it is too much Wink Wink
Activity: 165
April 25, 2018, 03:30:39 AM
Altcoin is not garbage and people have to remember that most Altcoin help push Bitcoin prices. You need and think they can not compete with bitcoin. However, altcoin has a useful property and is an integral part of the crypto currency market. Decentralization is Bitcoin's main goal, and altcoin enhances the decentralization process of the crypto currency community in exchange.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 03:19:59 AM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

I think this crypto technology will not die, unless there is newer technology. Even real estate is having a bad time. I believe this technology will develop in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 24, 2018, 06:13:31 PM
I saw this a few weeks Altcoin developments are having a pretty good increase. so I didn't hesitate to expect progress on Altcoin. so I am confident for the future Altcoin would be much better.
Activity: 196
April 21, 2018, 03:54:39 AM
Just because the market is suffering doesn't mean that alt coins are dying... This things have and will always happen. I wont tell you to hodl but always only invest what you are willing to lose and if you believe in a coin then stick to it.

There are still altcoin that survives probably because now altcoin prices have decreased and resulted in many people ask Tanya still hope with the altcoin down, I myself think if altcoin in the near future will be stable again because I see the price of altcoin and the market is green and hopefully fast again stable
Activity: 129
April 18, 2018, 06:32:21 PM
Instead I would say, ALTs are the best hope for crypto. BTC has brought Blockchain, ALTs are improvising and taking it forward. Search for TAU and LISK. They're going to change how people built their own blockchain Apps.
Activity: 128
April 18, 2018, 05:59:25 PM
Alts will rise big time in 2018. I speculate the total mkt cap to hit $2 trillion. This means each ALT will be roughly 5-10x of the current price. some will be 50x some will not go up at this scale. So you need to buy the Best ALTs around. Check out Paragon coin, Power Ledger, EOS and Canya coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 01:58:31 PM
Yes of course. Altcoin also have a value just think wisely before you decide what altcoins will you going to use.
Altcoins is fitted for the newbies who wants to try to trade. You will save from a large losses once you choose altcoins such as indigen, litecoin, etc. .
Activity: 224
April 16, 2018, 05:01:51 AM
Altcoin dead ??
I do not think that will happen for many who still use altcoin.
We know the development of altcoin is growing rapidly, many are interested in investing with altcoin.
And currently, there are many projects available.
Do not make altcoin speculation dead, whereas currently in the Cryptocurrency market only a decline in prices, it is a normal thing in a market Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 04:54:10 AM
Altcoins is the base of crypto currency so hope is always there for altcoins ifprice of bit coin rise ultimately price of alt coin rise all investor start with alt coin and slowly reaches the height of btc alt coins is the gate way of crypto currency market so it will alive and be in the market.
Activity: 113
April 15, 2018, 04:05:22 PM
Most people still wear that market capitalization will be at the position that was in february, last year. In this situation, all altcoins will be able to grow significantly.
Activity: 24
April 15, 2018, 01:05:55 PM
of course there are still hope for Alts
Activity: 196
April 15, 2018, 12:54:17 PM
Hold, my friend says that now it's time to return and go back market, it will be growing atleast this month i believe.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 08:07:11 AM
the current market conditions are starting to good because some altcoin and bitcoin prices are starting to rise and I think hope to benefit from altcoin in the future is still open
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
April 15, 2018, 07:37:02 AM
From day to day, maket goes better and better.
And good new projects stimulate this growth.
So, there will be more and more usefull projects during this year.
Activity: 294
April 15, 2018, 07:09:30 AM
For about 10%, on the long run, maybe.. All the other ones, will just fade into the void

Good projects will be absorbed by BTC or ETH maybe
Activity: 177
April 15, 2018, 07:01:57 AM
Yes there are hopes for Alt coins especially for those with good projects.They will survive in the market as they add value to the market or improves a gap that needs to filled. some altcoins however will fade off with time as they don't have much of a value due to the stiff market competition, Chose the alts well  and you stand good money off it
Activity: 517
April 15, 2018, 06:43:49 AM
not all altcoin as you think, will die, every project is dependent on the developer, not on any uncertain moves, at least you should have a sharp analysis to see opportunities for the benefits of altcoin.
Activity: 210
April 15, 2018, 06:19:46 AM
Market recovers anytime Wink
As you can see now or you experienced it in the late december, never lose hope.
Pages:
Jump to: