Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we heading for full recovery now? - page 2. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 10:56:37 AM
I will lower my expectations from the market for now. The recovery process takes months or years. honestly for the moment, I do not believe that the market will recover in the short term and I consider every spike we have now is just a temporary leap.
Activity: 42
July 23, 2018, 10:56:27 AM
YES! Crypto will recover and we will live a long and prosperous life  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
July 23, 2018, 10:54:12 AM
There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?
The market demonstrated a positive trend over the past week, but that related to bitcoin only and didn't touch altcoins.
Strange tendency, as generally alts depend on the behaviour of bitcoin, but it was not the case this time.
Activity: 318
July 23, 2018, 10:53:15 AM
Yes, the market is heading for a recovery, but the market recovery is not as fast as we expected, the market will really take a long time to fully recover.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
July 23, 2018, 10:49:00 AM
It's nice to watch as bitcoin returns to the top. I hope this is only the beginning of a new trend.
In any case, we should be careful with purchases in order to control the risks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 10:42:45 AM
Sure, I'm glad that prices in the market are starting to grow, and almost the entire market is green, but I also think it's still too early to talk about a full recovery, as the situation changes every day. In any case, I am positive and will follow developments.
Activity: 137
July 23, 2018, 10:33:54 AM
The bitcoin price has been bullish in the past few days now. I only hope it rises a lil more and stays stable so that other alternative coins can come along.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 10:32:14 AM
I'm not sure about full recovery, but we are heading for some kind of stability. I think the market will keep experiencing pumps and dumps. But right now, it's shaping into something more stable and recovers.
Activity: 504
July 23, 2018, 06:21:46 AM
The market is showing some signs towards recovering. But i think it will take some times before the market will recover. The market is having a hard time. And it will recover in due time.
Activity: 378
July 23, 2018, 06:11:24 AM
I think its too early to say that the market is fully recover. We know that cryptocurrency is very volatile. It can goes up anytime but it can also goes down at a sudden. But of course its a good news that the market is recovering
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
July 23, 2018, 06:09:07 AM
There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?

A 20% increased for two weeks is a great news for us. However, we really cannot tell if it will continue to pump. I also really hope that it will continue to pump-up because were already half 2018.
Activity: 73
July 23, 2018, 06:06:59 AM
I think the truth is no one knows. I expect recovery towards the end of autumn, or the beginning. We'll see where we are .
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
July 23, 2018, 06:04:58 AM
Lets hope full revovery will happen soon but as it is right now, Bitcoin still have a long way to go as far as  price recovery is concern! The road is still long and there are many uncertainties! However, bitcoin value is inherent and in time, prce will rise up to bitcoin's value!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 06:02:10 AM
Most likely the market has not yet fully recovered, most likely the full recovery will occur closer to the end of the year!
Activity: 78
July 23, 2018, 05:56:37 AM
I am an optimist for life and it gives me confidence. I expect recovery, and believe in him .
Activity: 518
July 23, 2018, 05:54:36 AM
I hope the market will recover. It was too long a period of decline.
I look forward to the day when we all smile again.

Bro, the market is not declining. I would better call it swinging. How much will it last? I do not really know. Probably, until the end of this year. Maybe, for longer. Anyhow, a good trader can make the money even now.
Activity: 114
July 23, 2018, 02:54:57 AM
We all know that in the past month or so, bears have mastered cryptocurrency markets. So, I will lower my expectations from the market for now. The recovery process takes months or years. honestly for the moment, I do not believe that the market will recover in the short term and I consider every spike we have now is just a temporary leap
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
July 23, 2018, 02:42:17 AM
This may be the beginning of bitcoin and altcoin recovery and I really hope that bitcoin and altcoin prices soar again so that we are more excited about storing and collecting bitcoin and altcoin
agrees, Bitcoin is in recovery. this will bring a very good impact for Altcoin and also other coins, hopefully what we all expect materialize in this year. and more eager to collect and store them safely.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
July 23, 2018, 02:38:36 AM
for now no one can know for sure the future price of cryptocurrency, because it has become a risk in investment, for me belief and patience needed in the investment
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 02:32:18 AM
In my opinion this price trend might be the initial sign of a full recovery. We all have waited to see the market back to the green light.
I think that it's a little bit too early to see if the coins are making a full recovery. they are not giving up on trying though.

The important thing is that the prices aren't going down for now. The rise will happen eventually.
today many advantages continue to increase with the development of the present and continue to grow in the future. so for that, the current market situation can be regarded as a viewer who continues to rely on developments and support for the full recovery of the future.
Pages:
Jump to: