Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we heading for full recovery now? - page 5. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 06:21:30 AM
It depends what you believe is a full recuperation. We will see good and bad times like dependably however the general assessment is impartial right now, blended with some exitement and expectation. I feel this time the market is in a condition of recuperation. furthermore, the course of this recuperation demonstrates the way that is creeping up.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 06:16:24 AM
everyone hopes the nightmare about this red market is coming to an end. but no one knows whether this is just a drop of water over a desert or a rain that ends the dry season.
Activity: 4
July 19, 2018, 05:50:11 AM
Continuously keep in your mind that positive and negative are constantly together to make everything balance. It isn't generally the upbeat time. This is only the beginning of the recuperation and nobody knows when the dumping will hit once more.
Activity: 81
July 19, 2018, 05:46:37 AM
Let's hope so! However, we can see that almost all existing cryptocurrencies are very volatile to the news and sanctions which can be imposed against the usage of them.
You are right that the market has grown, however, it can easily go down as it happened when the Bitcoin rose to almost $20.000 and went down below $10.000.
This industry is difficult to forecast and its growth is almost unpredictable  Undecided
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 05:45:24 AM
I never think so we just went down again and I can't generally tell the reason for ongoing dunk in the market. In any case, I am confident market will before long bob back come the period of June and July. So how about we seek after the best. additionally I think not, or there isn't even a full recuperation in exchanging market. This will keep on happening, the estimation of the benefits go up and withdraw, this has turned into the typical thing in the market for crypto
Activity: 149
July 19, 2018, 05:44:02 AM
That would be awesome indeed. However, I will still be on the lookout if there's another dip, I don't want to be too optimistic or I will just get frustrated Smiley This will be the best time to accumulate more bitcoin and altcoins with good projects so that we'll be stuffed and ready for the next bullish movement. Hopeful that it would happen in the next months.
Activity: 4
July 19, 2018, 05:41:19 AM
It may be the begin uplifting news is in around . New greatest venture will taking in digital currency. The market presently is steady and the enormous dump is as of now stop few days back. So I guees this could be an indication of up trent. Much the same as in history so continue trusting green market is before long to back.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
July 19, 2018, 05:39:41 AM
I hope the market will recover. It was too long a period of decline.
I look forward to the day when we all smile again.
Yes right, it's been too long the market is down and now is a good moment for recovery, and yesterday has gone up more than 10% and I hope never to drop like before, if market goes down I worry user and investor do not endure to wait and choose leave crypto.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 19, 2018, 05:29:41 AM
The current trend of rising looks like quite positive event. I think that prices will have been rising till the end of summer but I am not sure about autumn.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 05:11:38 AM
Yes we investors can become optimistic but with caution. Crypto market is known popularly as highly unstable and its prices will go up and down in no times. So take caution while involving in it. It is good news that the market is recovering at present.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
July 19, 2018, 05:10:12 AM
I wouldn't jumpo the gun before we break above at least 8200 which is a long term trend resistance line...maybe it's all just a bull trap
Activity: 168
July 19, 2018, 05:00:41 AM
The last few days the market has pleased us with the rise in prices , but unfortunately today the market is going down again
Activity: 84
July 19, 2018, 04:32:28 AM
today, the market is going down again and we see the red color ... I don't think the market has started to recover
copper member
Activity: 61
July 19, 2018, 01:53:13 AM
I hope the market will recover. It was too long a period of decline.
I look forward to the day when we all smile again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 03:59:54 AM
the current rise is a regular pump only and there is no sign of any recovery. to be able to recover for the crypto I think will not happen in the near future. It took a long time at least over a year for crypto to be recovered or even close to the value of the ATH before.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 19, 2018, 01:49:50 AM
Ideally this will be a decent indication of making a beeline for full recuperation. We can't state if its completely recuperation as of now since its value still reductions a smidgen. In any case, as a crypto adherent I generally search forward for it that it will happen again and anticipate that more organizations will receive blockchain innovation and more speculators to be pulled in to contribute and expect development of the cost or considerably higher cost at the opportune time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100