Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we heading for full recovery now? - page 4. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 07:04:08 PM
Many good news arrived daily maybe this will be the indicator for the market to recover. Recovering phase slowly to start a massive bull run.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 06:54:40 PM
There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?
I'm not sure that the market has stabilized and will go to the top, I think it's just a couple of good news.
I think that there will be a slight decline in the market, a few more times.
And by the end of the year should grow and give a profit.
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
July 20, 2018, 06:53:46 PM
I think it is , tge market now to full recovery but slowly ,because as we look at the market , some coins will rise up and down , their is time volatility of coin, but it will be rising the price value of coins , maybe this is the start of bull run of the market.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
July 20, 2018, 06:43:38 PM
In my opinion this price trend might be the initial sign of a full recovery. We all have waited to see the market back to the green light.
I think that it's a little bit too early to see if the coins are making a full recovery. they are not giving up on trying though.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 06:42:02 PM
The recovery phase has still not arrived yet, but there are some positive signs.
Many important decisions are in front of us like ETF decision on BTC, G20 meetup which will influence the market hopefully in positive way.
in any case in the world financial world the real transition to the use of crypto currency by many countries has long been brewing. I think that the big twenty has very clearly hinted at the summit regarding the issue of the crypto currency. Proceeding from this, it seems to me that it will be very reasonable for each user to use today the chance and invest some of his funds in the crypto currency, while this can be done at attractive prices.
Activity: 406
July 20, 2018, 06:28:24 PM
The recovery phase has still not arrived yet, but there are some positive signs.
Many important decisions are in front of us like ETF decision on BTC, G20 meetup which will influence the market hopefully in positive way.
July 20, 2018, 04:03:59 PM
I think we are in for more uncertainty and fluctuations. There is no absolute high and low here anymore. From what I see, the market will probably raise the price again, but for how long it will keep, who knows.
Activity: 232
Merit: 38
July 20, 2018, 04:00:16 PM
I think once the recovery is in full swing, we will see a number of altcoins really bite the dust along the way. Survival of the fittest, and all that. We might start to see a pack of coins that might make it for a longer term.
Activity: 145
July 20, 2018, 03:51:12 PM
Nobody can be sure about future, especially in this volatility on the market. I hope we are heading for a full recovery, and I will invest in the upcoming altcoins but with caution, learning from this rollercoaster experience we've had.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 08:31:06 PM
I think that the market will fully recover by the middle of autumn. This is only the beginning of growth.

I certainly hope so. I believe that predictions about reaching the 20k by December will come true.
Activity: 215
July 19, 2018, 09:35:51 AM
I think that the market will fully recover by the middle of autumn. This is only the beginning of growth.
copper member
Activity: 658
July 19, 2018, 09:30:10 AM
We might enter a bull market soon.

Investors might speculate Btc is gonna surge hard and are leaving alts. This is definitely different than last April. Feels like market behavior of last year.
Activity: 167
July 19, 2018, 07:13:03 AM
In my opinion this price trend might be the initial sign of a full recovery. We all have waited to see the market back to the green light.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 07:09:51 AM
I do hope we are heading for full recovery now. The market has been so bad these past few months and it's about time we go up again. I already sold some of my holdings for a little profit since I lost some because of the declines that happened. Lets just hope this pump would last longer.

The market is misleading, and it's too far from the return. Now graphs show that the market is under the rule of bears, and the line of least resistance leads the graph down to $4500. That's exactly the point, from which the last mad bull market has started. There will be no return to the uptrend before it doesn't happen. And then we'll see the development!
indeed after a decline yesterday, today many coins are experiencing a recovery that supports the recovery of existing markets. so it can now be said to be in full recovery condition that revived the present market conditions and made the profits much more substantial in the future.
Activity: 154
July 19, 2018, 07:00:12 AM
We don't know about that. But it seems bitcoin will start their bull rally. Most of judgement times bitcoin do opposite what people say about bitcoin.
Activity: 238
July 19, 2018, 06:50:52 AM
everyone hopes the nightmare about this red market is coming to an end. but no one knows whether this is just a drop of water over a desert or a rain that ends the dry season.

Let's hope that it's not rain, but a torrential huge shower))) Well, it can not be so long all down ...
brand new
Activity: 0
July 19, 2018, 05:33:49 AM
That may be a sign of a period of growth after the first three months of the year is constantly down. But we are in the midst of the year. That is when many fluctuations occur. And based on that, we can look at the level of peace of mind on the true return of the market.
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 05:32:52 AM
I think not, or there is not even a full recovery in trading market. This will continue to happen, the value of the assets go up and back down, this has become the normal thing in the market for crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 06:41:43 AM
everyone hopes the nightmare about this red market is coming to an end. but no one knows whether this is just a drop of water over a desert or a rain that ends the dry season.

No one can tell when this red days will end. However,  more country and merchandisers are planning to adopt the digital currency. Even the US government is now considering cryptocurrency. With this positive news about crypto, anytime the market might pump, so we must be ready.
Activity: 112
July 19, 2018, 06:34:49 AM

Recovery is unlikely to happen until the bottom breaks. The whales are trying too hard to get a release..
Pages:
Jump to: