Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we heading for full recovery now? - page 3. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 02:27:20 AM
Yes, I think the encryption market is starting to recover. Although the current cryptocurrency price is very low, I think the market has fallen for such a long time and is about to recover. I think the encryption market will pick up in the coming months.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
July 23, 2018, 02:26:39 AM
I am of an opinions that since bitcoin has broke the seven thousand dollar resistance, the bull might officially be confirmed. Bitcoin will continue to rise and the new price discovery is on course.
Activity: 560
July 23, 2018, 02:23:32 AM
This may be the beginning of bitcoin and altcoin recovery and I really hope that bitcoin and altcoin prices soar again so that we are more excited about storing and collecting bitcoin and altcoin
Activity: 80
July 23, 2018, 02:21:39 AM
I think so. Bitcoin has gone up about 20% in July. A large number of investors are entering the encrypted market. I think everything will go back to the beginning of 2018.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 02:08:59 AM
It's looking like it but no one knows yet. There have been several attempts on bull run in the past months that did not materialized. These price reversal is different though and it seem to have lots of steam. We will see how this goes!
Activity: 101
July 23, 2018, 02:04:17 AM
volume is still notvery high, so very difficult to find any patterns at the moment...
Activity: 40
July 22, 2018, 11:17:01 AM
I don't know where you saw a 20% increase. for me, the market is now in place and it is unknown what to expect from it. fall or rise.
Activity: 158
July 22, 2018, 11:10:30 AM
we have to be optimistic about this, bitcoin start pumping.
now start rising slowly and steadily, I believe in december will reach 50K.
Activity: 140
July 22, 2018, 10:56:51 AM
In my opinion this price trend might be the initial sign of a full recovery. We all have waited to see the market back to the green light.
I think that it's a little bit too early to see if the coins are making a full recovery. they are not giving up on trying though.

The important thing is that the prices aren't going down for now. The rise will happen eventually.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 04:40:20 PM
Now we need to wait for some time to draw conclusions. This situation has been repeated several times. I certainly hope that these are signs of a bullish trend, but I'm afraid that prices will fall again.
Activity: 280
July 21, 2018, 04:38:48 PM
the current rise is a regular pump only and there is no sign of any recovery. to be able to recover for the crypto I think will not happen in the near future. It took a long time at least over a year for crypto to be recovered or even close to the value of the ATH before.
I think so. The current market chart is just pumping into the market normally
However, in order for the market to stabilize and go up, it takes time to do so
I think there needs to be an impact from the community on the part of investors. Do we expand the market strongly, introduce advertising to the international community in the world. Does the market pump fast?
Activity: 210
July 21, 2018, 04:17:02 PM
All investors are very optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency. As we see the trend we have in the market may not be favorable as what the other investors experience over the past years but we can see a slight recovery over the days. We all just need a leap of faith to believe crypto will bounce back big time in the next months or later of this year.
Activity: 85
July 21, 2018, 04:16:28 PM
I think all we see now - this growth is simply a bull trap. Because there is no too much volume and buyers are very weak. In my opinion, we should see a melt down directly to 5400$ area or something like that before full reverse.
Activity: 58
July 21, 2018, 04:07:10 PM
The surge of market today's isn't enough to say that we are heading for full recovery.
If this pump will continue until 3rd quarter, then we can say it on the road for our great rewards and the most awaited event in crypto.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 21, 2018, 04:04:39 PM
I would really like the market to recover, but it seems that this will not happen in the near future. Throughout this year, we have seen one picture: prices are rising a little, then falling again, and so repeated several times. Perhaps this time is no different from the previous ones.
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
July 21, 2018, 04:00:11 PM
I think the general thought is now going for full recovery. I think a good period like last year's market growth will continue until the end of this year. ICO projects will receive more investment and the number of successful ICO projects will increase.
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 21, 2018, 06:46:29 AM
I think once the recovery is in full swing, we will see a number of altcoins really bite the dust along the way. Survival of the fittest, and all that. We might start to see a pack of coins that might make it for a longer term.
yes, it is likely that there will be long-term for all altcoin because the market for quite a long time does not improve the price rises for a while and then drops at the same price, so it is forced for the long term, and will not know how long it will take to make a big profit.
Activity: 50
July 21, 2018, 06:39:14 AM
The market is really recovering but I think that the recovery of the cryptocurrency market this time will take quite a long time. We just need to be able to wait and everything will grow again.
Activity: 588
July 21, 2018, 04:41:12 AM
I see it, and it gives me the hope that we are going to recover very soon. Probably, the situation will change for the better earlier than we expected, and I am very happy with it. I am an optimist.
Activity: 126
July 20, 2018, 07:06:38 PM
As I have observe ,we might be heading to market recovery from bear market season to I hope a bull run market , because it is slowly to green in the market index, this might be the good season now for the market and the coin holders for they can move now they coins in the different trading sites.
Pages:
Jump to: