Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we heading for full recovery now? - page 6. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 02:53:42 AM
I think we are heading for recovery but there is no full recovery. Some of the current coins are green which is a good sign but still and most of the coins are now red. It may take several months before it turns green. We should not be in a hurry because cryptocurrancy needs to balance all, the most important thing for today's bitcoin holders is to continue making purchases in bitcoins on a regular basis. and I believe it will contribute substantially to continue raising the bitcoin price for the future.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 02:25:16 AM
in my opinion it is too early to talk about recovery , I think that the market will begin to recover in early autumn
Activity: 218
July 19, 2018, 02:11:26 AM
As a matter of fact, we should expect more and more of increase in the market price. So many of the crypto lovers are in high expectation of something much better from the crypto market this time around so as to make up for the past losses. We are eagerly waiting for the total recovery of the market value price. This time around, I know it is going to be a huge pump for the market price. Let us just keep our hope alive and be consistent in our crypto business because very soon, we shall smile.
Activity: 73
July 19, 2018, 01:54:43 AM
I hope that the market has really started to recover
Activity: 29
July 19, 2018, 01:41:33 AM
It is possible that the market began to slowly recover . the last few days the market is only green
Activity: 68
July 19, 2018, 01:38:26 AM
and it turns out the nightmare about the low price of crypto is not over, after experiencing a significant increase as you explain, now the price of crypto back down, after a few days ago had a fairly high rise but it did not last long, the market back down as it is now, whether this price decline will last long or not we do not know, hopefully, this price reduction does not happen in the long term.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 01:38:00 AM
Looks like yes, I see and think that the recovery from this downturn will quickly come out. And back to normal again. But we do not know it happens when, which is obvious in the near future. We all hope for immediate recovery so that we can immediately do something about what we have.
Activity: 101
July 19, 2018, 01:31:38 AM
Not convinced we're in a big uptrend yet, but hoping for the best!
Activity: 124
July 19, 2018, 01:30:23 AM
Bitcoin has risen by 10% again. I think this is a good news. The market has been in the trough for a long time. I believe the market will pick up again soon, so I will continue to patiently hold my cryptocurrency. I believe it will bring me wealth.
Activity: 88
July 19, 2018, 01:25:49 AM
I expect the market to turn green this summer, but the current market trend is not so good. So I'm disappointed with the cryptocurrency but there's a glimmer of hope. Because bitcoin is up 10 percent this year
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
July 19, 2018, 01:14:23 AM
I think this is some how difficult to tell if this is full recovery or not. Crypto has become unpredictable business because of its recent unstable status. But I believe we will see a bull run this year, maybe the end of this third quarter or the beginning of the fourth quarter of the year. But no prediction from me though.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
July 19, 2018, 01:07:46 AM
no one can guarantee this is a full recovery. because I think the crypto market is not like that. we need to know if the crypto market continues to move and the condition can now continue to improve and also back down. we can only predict and sometimes that prediction also fails.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 01:04:22 AM
I don't trust that these bounces in the costs of digital money are a restoration and the start of market development. Prior in the start of June, sitting tight for the development of the market does not bode well and if nothing changes, at that point the development may as of now be in the fall. The news foundation is presently nonpartisan, however everything recommends that the development of the market should start soon.
Activity: 224
July 19, 2018, 01:01:31 AM
I think that the market will begin to recover in August , at the moment the market is not stable
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
July 19, 2018, 12:50:36 AM
There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?

In my own opinion, full recovery of the market is not yet guaranteed because people are still having a hard time trusting the growth of cryptocurrecny in the market.
Activity: 184
July 19, 2018, 12:44:28 AM
It would appear that we are nevertheless I am not very beyond any doubt about it as the market can be very erratic so the cost can go either courses possibly down or upwards yet I beyond any doubt seek that we are going after a full recuperation and perhaps into a positively trending market since I am burnt out on pausing and watching my coins drop
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
July 19, 2018, 12:32:47 AM
I think that will be another 1 fall and in late autumn or early winter we will see a serious growth.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 07:28:42 PM
yes in this month the market has increased quite large and stable, maybe at the end of the year all coin will be much better again as last year.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 06:24:54 PM
The price of altcoins depends on BTC price. BTC and ETH price volatility is a result of many different aspects, but the main one is speculation from big players. So, it is up to them decide where we are heading and when starts real market recovery.
I think, we haven't seen the bottom yet. And all that we have seen before is only prelude. But any case, the market is still young and we shouldn't expect any other behavior. Patience is a key.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 18, 2018, 05:49:17 PM
I think yes we are heading for a full recovery and I think it's the right time to invest in the upcoming altcoin but we should also be so caution because nobody can predict tomorrow
Yes, we're heading for recovery because we're so much excited to earn profits now, I hope it will begin to rise again in order to become more interested and to fulfill our goals we expected to earn.
Pages:
Jump to: