Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ?? - page 15. (Read 13904 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 06:23:19 PM
 Have you heard about the new impressive project - Socratus? You should have a look at it. The concept of this project is quite interesting - a platform for insurance companies. The aim of this project is to create a win-win insurance. It helps to avoid some exhausting work with papers. You can do everything with your phone. I have studied this project attentively and this project seems really promising. In addition, they have a very experienced team and well-prepared plan. I think Socratus really deserves attention.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
June 15, 2018, 04:00:33 PM
Yes, I often look for new promising projects for participation and investment. I think that everyone is engaged in this, who wants to become successful and rich.
this chance should be used and used at full strength. In life there are very few opportunities that will give you a chance at success and wealth.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
June 15, 2018, 02:31:49 PM
Yes, I often look for new promising projects for participation and investment. I think that everyone is engaged in this, who wants to become successful and rich.
Activity: 246
Merit: 12
June 15, 2018, 01:21:22 PM
My friend received $ 17,000 for a month of work in one of the companies. Personally, I have not yet been able to earn such funds for a month of work. I see bounty as a means of additional income. The main income I believe should be more real.
Activity: 125
June 15, 2018, 11:39:58 AM
A lot of things changed on this digital world, it's better to earn profit and make yourself a boss of your time. No one can defeat knowledge when it comes to providing productivity and you're learning more while earning by just doing a bounty hunting on this crypto world.
Activity: 78
June 15, 2018, 11:34:11 AM
Doing a bounty mission requires some experience, otherwise it is easy to have no reward! I usually do a lot of bounty, but I rely on information given by friends. I don't have the experience to identify tasks myself!
Activity: 224
June 15, 2018, 10:58:56 AM
I get good income from signatures.The higher your rank on the forum the greater the reward.
 in social bounty now a lot of people and therefore income becomes less.

Everyone thinks like you and your opinion is very true. But I am still a beginner and I am also not proficient in looking for rankings like most people who have long deep into this bitcointalk forum but I am sure that one day I will definitely be like my predecessor who is already senior even the legendary.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 10:36:46 AM
Everyone has different results from participating in bounty campaigns, for myself personally I can say for sure that from the campaigns of signatures I have not received a single cent. More precisely, I could not sell any coins received for participating in these campaigns, because they do not have a good price. I would like to receive at least $ 500 for each such campaign
Activity: 294
June 15, 2018, 10:25:43 AM
maybe it is very appropriate to be a call for me. I am one of the many bounty hunters in this forum. I followed some bounty projects by creating various articles and videos about the project
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 09:44:24 AM
Well it depends on how many token allocated in the campaign there are some projects offers a big reward but my minimum amount earnings is $1k.
Activity: 26
June 15, 2018, 09:32:44 AM
At this point I have more value in my airdrop/bounty coins than the coins I invested in. I'm still not sure if that is a good thing or not.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 09:21:59 AM
you should know that the income in bounty depends on the campaign that followed. but now that still promises a decent income only in content and signature. for sosmed already very little of his income. and again we now have to be very observant choosing the projects that really pay.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 08:12:21 AM
Yes,I am a bounty hunter for not so long.As of now I'll  not earning money for how many campaign that I had participating not like my friends they earn money on it.But I'm  not losing  hope,that someday I'll  be earning  too.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 15, 2018, 08:04:54 AM
I get good income from signatures.The higher your rank on the forum the greater the reward.
 in social bounty now a lot of people and therefore income becomes less.
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
June 15, 2018, 05:30:52 AM
I also experienced it. Sometimes there are campaigns that are appealing and looks real so we expect someting big in return. That’s why we need to consider researching a very good campaign.
Today's campaign has too many participants, our income will never be as high as before, perhaps the market will become more popular and the number of participants is increasing. But overall Bounty is good for newcomers to the market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
June 15, 2018, 05:05:16 AM
I already on the forum long enough and for this I was afraid a couple of times to make good money with the help of the bounty over 0.5 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
June 15, 2018, 04:37:59 AM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??

It varies a lot depending on the project. If you have a low rank, you will not get so much for signature bounty. I would suggest translation bounty if you have a second language, also social media bounties might be worth considering if you have a big presence (although these are often heavily subscribed).
Activity: 143
June 15, 2018, 04:20:49 AM
I also experienced it. Sometimes there are campaigns that are appealing and looks real so we expect someting big in return. That’s why we need to consider researching a very good campaign.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
June 15, 2018, 04:11:38 AM
yes, Recently started still in learning stage.
At time when you are in learning phase, your only focus should be on leaning and that you need not to be worried about earning of the money. It is because once you will have enough of the knowledge, then making of money will be quite easier and that more knowledge will then also help you in having higher ranks which will also increase the chances of making of money.
Activity: 154
June 15, 2018, 12:43:40 AM
Yes, I am because this is the only way to earn, whether small or big earnings, I don't have any extra money to invest,  but through a bounty works I had already capital to invest but still bounty works is the first priority.
But nowadays, I've been involved in sign campaigns for a lot of our time and effort, but at the end of the campaign, I did not have much income. So I switched to another campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: