Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ?? - page 17. (Read 13904 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 01:42:33 AM
If your talking about signature campaign it will takes time to earn and it will depend on your rank in bitcointalk the higher your rank the higher your stakes received from bounty. but its hard to level up in rank because of merrit system. You can earn also from other bounty such as facebook , twitter  and telegram campaign. just do your job and you will earn a lot of tokens and trade it after the ICO or after it will be listed in any exchange.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 12:14:48 AM
the reward from the bounty it depend on your rank, try to rise your rank and you will get a bigger income from bounty or signature campaign. to get a big income from bounty may you should work hard to join a lot of social bounty and choose the bounty with a biger allocation. now a days is difficult to find a potential bounty but if you can find it of course you will get a lot of money.

If it's a matter of rank, I give up. Because I see many who talk about rankings with very difficult results to achieve. Merrit system that has been enforced now is very preventing someone to raise the rank let alone like me who do not understand how to get merrit.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
June 13, 2018, 06:41:35 PM
I try to be like another friend who is a bounty hunter, although until now I have not got the results from here, but I am still up the spirit of looking for coins in bounty projects to get the benefits like the others, because my friends have all got results from here, and I believe I also can
Me too, I have been involved in the market for 8 months, but the result is nothing, if you join the bonus, you must persevere, we should not be disappointed soon try to persevere we will meet Fortunately when the market rises and the prices of the tokens we hold will also increase.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
June 13, 2018, 06:20:48 PM
I do not consider myself as a bounty hunter, but yes, i really like to participate on bounties because i consider it as a hobby, and it is a good hobby that maybe it's going to pay you at the end. That is the main reason at all.

One of the good things about bounties is that if you are going to participate and comment around the forum anyway, participating in some bounties can be a fun way to get some tokens without doing too much effort since you are doing something you will do anyway, the only downside is that you are not going to get many tokens that way, but if you are lucky one of the tokens you get could skyrocket and you will get a nice compensation for your efforts.
Activity: 728
June 13, 2018, 05:48:33 PM
I just started to receive my bounty coins, some of them are not tradable yet, some i sold near 150-200$ (socmedia), but it was bounties with small amount of participants. For the rest of coins i see that income is much smaller.
Activity: 170
June 13, 2018, 04:32:40 PM
Yes, I'm constantly looking for new and interesting projects. I like to participate in very generous projects that fully fulfill all their promises.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
June 13, 2018, 03:58:43 PM
the reward from the bounty it depend on your rank, try to rise your rank and you will get a bigger income from bounty or signature campaign. to get a big income from bounty may you should work hard to join a lot of social bounty and choose the bounty with a biger allocation. now a days is difficult to find a potential bounty but if you can find it of course you will get a lot of money.
Yeah, and please use big letter on your post and try to check the correct spelling and punctuation marks of your post for good. It makes me crazy when reading your sentence fragment, but it complete my day while trying to figure out the puzzle on your post ( of course I'm having fun on it dude). Anyway, please no offense, you made me smile at least 30 secs up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 03:06:46 PM
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
June 13, 2018, 01:47:47 PM
Yes, I'm a bounty hunter. I earned hundred dollar in the past in several projects. However, everything has become more difficult now. We cant earn money easy because the token price is low by the falling down of the market. I think you can join in some projects and hold their tokens in long term
Activity: 122
June 13, 2018, 01:41:07 PM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??
yes, i am a bounty hunter, i follow some campaigns on a bounty program, i follow signature campaign, social media campaign and content creation, for now i get about $ 400 for a bounty project
You mean $400/month?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
June 13, 2018, 01:37:52 PM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

I am a bounty hunter, there's no exact amount on how much money will you get in each bounty. Each bounty program has it's own unique way of dividing bounty payments since there are different bounty tasks. It also depends on the number of participants and the amount of money allocated in each bounty.
Activity: 910
June 13, 2018, 01:19:39 PM
I started participating in bounty campaigns from last fall. Projects were different, although I read a lot, learned. Some projects haven't released any product at all, and therefore their tokens have no value. Some didn't pay anything at all. But there are many worthy projects that fairly pay for work. Previously, I participated in writing blogs, for one article I could get $100 or more. But now I prefer the signature and social networks campaigns.
Activity: 266
June 13, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

yes, i am a bounty hunter, i follow some campaigns on a bounty program, i follow signature campaign, social media campaign and content creation, for now i get about $ 400 for a bounty project
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
June 13, 2018, 11:57:43 AM
Yes, I am a bounty hunter. I joined the bounty for about 1 year. A friend of mine had instructed me about the bounty. Bounty brought me a lot of tokens. My income is also better since working with Bounty. I enjoyed the signature campaign, it gave me a lot of knowledge about crypto. Although I spend a lot of time on this job, I still love it, because I am with my family. I am very grateful to my friend and I am also grateful to the bounty for giving me a better life
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 11:52:04 AM
I just follow the flow, if there is a golden opportunity, why not taken.
Already this year I follow the gift campaign. Gifts that I can also compete with the trade crypto.this business I also do not need to spend too much capital.
Activity: 462
June 13, 2018, 11:51:26 AM

Do not mis understood, each bounty has different bounty pools and allocated budget. Also, the amount of money allocated in each bounty depends on the amount of money they can gather during their ICO. Another things is the price of the token once the bounty is distributed. So, it is difficult to estimate how much will someone earn in a bounty.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 11:45:04 AM
it has become my work in 1 year. I became a bounty hunter and I enjoyed what I got. I like this kind of work. because here I can get many benefits
Activity: 120
June 13, 2018, 11:41:55 AM
I'm not, but if there any bounty, i think that it shouldn't be wasted. So i take that chance to participate in bounty campaign. The reward in bounty campaign also not too bad because it is quite better than join an airdrop which worth nothing in the future. Anyway, bounty is a good job for freelancer like me.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 11:22:43 AM
Participating in bounty campaign is a good source of money since this is quite popular so there is a possibility to earn more without losing too much money. As a bounty hunter it helps us to learn knowledge about cryptocurrency and also it gives us opportunities to make our life successfully .
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
June 13, 2018, 08:23:19 AM

i earn alot of income from bounty program it is beneficial for participates but some of those project which are failed they didnot list their token on exchange then it will risk for me and have no value. but when i join the bounty first i search about project if project are success and great potential then i join it.
Pages:
Jump to: