Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ?? - page 18. (Read 13904 times)

copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 08:08:24 AM
At first I am a part time bounty hunter. My main job is as messenger of electric and internet bills. My wife is abroad. I have to be as both father and mother at home. Time came when its hard to take care of the two kids at school when I'm at work so I resigned from my messengerial job and do full time bounty.
Activity: 86
June 13, 2018, 05:36:58 AM
The bounty quest signature and translation are the most rewarding, but you must first find a good bounty quest and do not arbitrarily do the task. That will only waste your time!
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 04:25:32 AM
I m not . cause i m new here.  but started to learn things about crypto and participating in my first campaign so probably after some time i will be bounty hunter xD
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
June 13, 2018, 04:01:37 AM
You can't expect to earn a decent amount of money on bounty campaigns because first of all, you are doing this freely, meaning you did not invest any money on it. Second, you are just investing your time and effort which is worth it because you are learning many new things while earning a few dimes. Last, you are still a low ranking member so you will really earn a few stakes on signature campaigns.
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 02:37:00 AM
The first time I joined a signature campaign Shivom project 4week/jr.member.
And I was able to earn $500 from it. Your profit from the campaign will depend on how good the campaign is.
Project development and the team are just some things to consider.
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 02:33:05 AM
sometimes we are tired and spend a lot of time to follow the prize, ending Scam, so it is difficult for us to be able to determine how much income from the bounty we produce and if we talk about how much we earn from the bounty, we will not be able to say how many we produce, for the prize problem we will get of course depends on our rank, and how long we follow the bounty of the project, and how much the allocation for the prize will be given to the participants
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
June 12, 2018, 07:58:28 PM
Bounty hunting is not only fun, it will also give you knowledge and profit that you don't need to pull out your wallet and spend all your money from it. Basically, bounty hunting is for free and all you need is your effort and time throughout the duration of the campaign.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 12, 2018, 07:28:32 PM
enough with the signature campaign alone is enough submitted great results. reasonable only if the result you get is still small because of course there is also the influence of rank of accounts you have. the larger the rank owned accounts will get paid an increasingly large. If you want big results from the bounty necessarily had to work hard again as entered in multiple campaigns.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
June 12, 2018, 06:52:26 PM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??
Yes I am also a bounty hunter, but I am not leaving my main job which has been my main source of income. following the prize campaign is just an extra job and not really expecting results from one ico project, and you should not be ashamed of the results you get I have followed one of the ico projects and I participated in the signature campaign and earned less worth over 600 dollars.
Activity: 140
June 12, 2018, 06:16:08 PM
every campaign is different, choose a campaign that has a great allocation for bounty, and a trusted campaign, from the team, coin, and also read the white paper before you follow it, if you want to get great results, then work on as many campaigns, social media example, facebock, twitter, reddit, discord, and many more, if your signature can only use one signature only.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
June 12, 2018, 06:01:31 PM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??
When you are doing bounty campaigns,  your income is depends on the project, specially when there are many bounty hunters participated on that campaign, you may earn low amount. Also, there are many bounty campaigns that is not paying or their project will not success, then you will not be paid.
Activity: 70
June 12, 2018, 03:56:37 PM
I do not consider myself as a bounty hunter, but yes, i really like to participate on bounties because i consider it as a hobby, and it is a good hobby that maybe it's going to pay you at the end. That is the main reason at all.
Activity: 294
June 12, 2018, 03:53:28 PM
Since recently, I decided to participate in these campaigns. I can not yet say that there are big incomes here. It takes some time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 01:43:15 PM
have a fixed income.
you have entered will vary according to the project.
 I don't make much money at the moment
Activity: 19
June 12, 2018, 12:52:38 PM
The amount earned in signature campaign can never be predicted. It depends on so many direct and indirect influences. The overall bounty allocation. The signature campaign pool, the number of participants, the individual ranks of the participants and the last but not least, the duration of the whole bounty campaign 
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
June 12, 2018, 12:10:20 PM
I like to participate in bounty, but still do not consider myself a real bounty hunter. When I get a significant amount for me this way, I will become one of you.
Activity: 183
June 12, 2018, 11:50:44 AM
I am also a bounty hunter. My money mainly comes from article programming and signature campaigns. Sometimes the money is not small.
Activity: 294
June 12, 2018, 11:15:29 AM
So far i have not earned anything through signature bounty campaigns.
The first campaign i participated in ended up as scam. On the payment of the second i'm still waiting.
I hope i can say after that, i also earned something.
Activity: 224
June 12, 2018, 11:05:04 AM
I do not consider myself as a bounty hunter, but yes, i really like to participate on bounties because i consider it as a hobby, and it is a good hobby that maybe it's going to pay you at the end. That is the main reason at all.

If the main reason you are paying is that you are in the category of gift hunters not a hobby. Because the hobby does not expect any payment or reward, the hobby is the pleasure or love of someone in a certain field even without any results
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 07:09:38 AM
Hello dear, First of all, there is one thing that you should understand that all bounty bugged is not the same so it's difficult to predict how much you can earn from one bounty. But I can say you should join with a big budget bounty if you with them and work hard then I think you can earn a very good amount of money.
Pages:
Jump to: