Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ?? - page 16. (Read 13904 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 103
June 15, 2018, 12:31:58 AM
Always in different ways, on average from $ 100 to $ 400, and when you can run into the scaffold and get nothing, it's like roulette as lucky. No more earned, although some write that they earned $ 1000.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 12:12:32 AM
It depends to the bounty campaign how much they give the reward, the signature campaign it depends to your rank, the high rank gives a high reward and the social media campaign gives low reward, but at least it's a good income.

it is not about the reward you can get it is about on how many campaign you are involved in because for me it is natural for the bounty to have a lot of participants specially the social media campaign. If you join a bounty campaign with 2 or more bounty you are a bounty hunter.

I agree, a gift hunter does not expect much in a prize campaign, but they will collect prizes from many bounty programs to get a more rewarding reward score. If you only choose one prize then you will be disappointed with the results you will get especially if you just follow the bounty of social media that obviously has many followers.
Activity: 182
June 14, 2018, 01:28:48 PM
I do not consider myself as a bounty hunter, but yes, i really like to participate on bounties because i consider it as a hobby, and it is a good hobby that maybe it's going to pay you at the end. That is the main reason at all.
Activity: 266
June 14, 2018, 01:25:19 PM
Bounty hunter rewards are very unpredictable in terms of earnings before and after listing we should have lot of patience in attaining the price we expect from the market
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 12:45:16 PM
bountry is good option ico,i try with 3 campaing bountry,it is done,i decide good bountry is good membership and good admin team
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 12:39:08 PM
Yes,for myself i try to earn income with bounty campaign. And until now, i'm so glad more than 1 ethereum i get from signature campaign. You should up your rank before you joining signature campaign, because you will get different point more than lower rank.
Activity: 210
June 14, 2018, 10:39:02 AM
 Yes, I am because this is the only way to earn, whether small or big earnings, I don't have any extra money to invest,  but through a bounty works I had already capital to invest but still bounty works is the first priority.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
June 14, 2018, 10:35:00 AM
i really like to participate on bounties,but I dont consider myself as a bounty hunter,, I prefer investing in ico, and I get more out of investment,
I do both (bounty and investment)
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 10:22:47 AM
Definitely I'm a bounty lover,  there various income in joining bounty campaign.  It depends on how good project with you join, I prefer to join Signature campaign than socmed bounty because the reward of Signature campaign are bigger than socmed campaign.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
June 14, 2018, 10:19:38 AM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??
There's a lot of money that you will earn in bounty campaign,if you will obey,and completing their tasks.  But not all campaigns are trusted. Much better if everytime you are joining any campaign,you should know first the rules.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 10:15:03 AM
It's impossible to know exactly amount of money you can get from each bounty campaign, at fist it depend on your account rank, then it depend on how many tokens located for bounty campiagn and price of token when listed on exchange, depend on how long you join bounty,....But with Jr. Member rank, I think you only can earn few dollars from each bounty campaign Smiley
Activity: 693
June 14, 2018, 10:08:06 AM
Im a bounty hunter for about 6 mos. now. I earned reasonable amount of money by doing those bounty campaigns and learned a lot of things. Doing bounty is cool, like working smart instead of working hard. As of this bear market, be picky on choosing your bounty campaign to join on because some of them didn't reward their hunters.
Yes, I am proud of being a bounty hunter because even a little I can earned as my extra income and I need to work it hardly by spending 5 hours every day and its a fulfillment in the times that I receive the bounty rewards as my fruit of labor and dedication and all this striving is for my family.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
June 14, 2018, 09:59:01 AM
Im a bounty hunter for about 6 mos. now. I earned reasonable amount of money by doing those bounty campaigns and learned a lot of things. Doing bounty is cool, like working smart instead of working hard. As of this bear market, be picky on choosing your bounty campaign to join on because some of them didn't reward their hunters.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
June 14, 2018, 09:44:26 AM
It depends to the bounty campaign how much they give the reward, the signature campaign it depends to your rank, the high rank gives a high reward and the social media campaign gives low reward, but at least it's a good income.

it is not about the reward you can get it is about on how many campaign you are involved in because for me it is natural for the bounty to have a lot of participants specially the social media campaign. If you join a bounty campaign with 2 or more bounty you are a bounty hunter.
Activity: 318
June 14, 2018, 09:37:25 AM
The amount you get from a bounty campaign depends on the campaign you are into. Some bounty pay higher than the other and the amount you get depends on your rank and how much effort you put into the project.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
June 14, 2018, 09:33:15 AM
Activity: 40
June 14, 2018, 09:25:19 AM
Whether you earn more or less depends on your diligence, you have plenty of time + you are diligent, you will participate in many projects. Another factor is whether the project you are participating in is good or not, potential or not. and one thing to remember. The tokens you earn will not be much. Keeping it for a long time is better than selling immediately
June 14, 2018, 09:15:59 AM
If you still earn a little income try to increase your level.
If you participate in a signature campaign then your Bitcointalk level so that you upgrade to the high level then you will get a big advantage.
If social media then add your followers or your friends.
Doing a bounty campaign is a fun thing and get a token gift for free.
June 14, 2018, 07:43:40 AM
the reward from the bounty it depend on your rank, try to rise your rank and you will get a bigger income from bounty or signature campaign. to get a big income from bounty may you should work hard to join a lot of social bounty and choose the bounty with a biger allocation. now a days is difficult to find a potential bounty but if you can find it of course you will get a lot of money.

If it's a matter of rank, I give up. Because I see many who talk about rankings with very difficult results to achieve. Merrit system that has been enforced now is very preventing someone to raise the rank let alone like me who do not understand how to get merrit.
When out Merit I was really surprised, and I know that no matter how good my answer is, I still can not get the merit from other members for. I have been in the market for over 6 months but have never had any merit.

I see more other people out there complaining about the merit because the process of ranking up is a constraint .. But behind it all we must realize that it's all for the security and comfort of us together.
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 02:19:00 AM
the reward from the bounty it depend on your rank, try to rise your rank and you will get a bigger income from bounty or signature campaign. to get a big income from bounty may you should work hard to join a lot of social bounty and choose the bounty with a biger allocation. now a days is difficult to find a potential bounty but if you can find it of course you will get a lot of money.

If it's a matter of rank, I give up. Because I see many who talk about rankings with very difficult results to achieve. Merrit system that has been enforced now is very preventing someone to raise the rank let alone like me who do not understand how to get merrit.
When out Merit I was really surprised, and I know that no matter how good my answer is, I still can not get the merit from other members for. I have been in the market for over 6 months but have never had any merit.
Pages:
Jump to: