Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ?? - page 29. (Read 13904 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

Income from bounty is uncertain, sometimes you can get a decent profit. but sometimes we do not get anything because the project we follow has a scam. so follow some bounty that you think is good.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
June 04, 2018, 08:25:02 AM
it depend on project and you will not get money from all projects so you have to choose the good project and it depend on your rank too
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
June 04, 2018, 08:23:54 AM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??
If you stick to signature alone. You may have more misses that hits - considering your ranking.
What you want to do is participate in social media and content - for content, youtube is very good.
But most importantly, you'll have to read up on the project and do due diligence like any investor would because you are investing one of the most expensive asset into it - time
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 07:56:52 AM
There are bounty campaigns that gives a good amount of reward to the bounty hunters it depends what bounty you have participated.Try your luck in the other bounty out there and soon you will find one that satisfies you.
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 07:56:32 AM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

It depends on the bounty pool and of course the price of the token.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
June 04, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

it depends on the allocated budget in a particular bounty and also it depends on the participation, if you participate in signature campaign there is a high chance that you can get a good income specially if you have a high ranking acct, if you participate in social media campaign the allocation is not that high to get a good income. the bottomline is you can get an income but there is no assurance on how much.
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
June 04, 2018, 07:28:55 AM
It is always good to be a part of bounty all the time.Its not hard and can be an extra cash.Even if your not a bounty hunter.Sometimes could be scam,but its a part of a game.Personally im not selling my rewards,just keeping them for years
I agree for that being bounty hunter has a circumstances sometimes specially those ico scam. But after all its good to be part of it just be patience on doing your task for what you've apply for then you can earn sometimes big sometimes small value and that would others hold for long term so that it can earn bigger profit.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 07:27:58 AM
The reward you get in a bounty campaign differs from one campaign to another because they have different ideas and different team managing them. Bounties are very good to earn token as long as it is a potential one and you did all that is required of you to promote the project. The reward you get depends on the type of bounty you are in and your rank because rewards are distributed according to ranks. Keep trying and someday, you will earn reasonable reward.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Prontapay
June 04, 2018, 07:21:39 AM
It is always good to be a part of bounty all the time.Its not hard and can be an extra cash.Even if your not a bounty hunter.Sometimes could be scam,but its a part of a game.Personally im not selling my rewards,just keeping them for years
Activity: 165
June 04, 2018, 07:14:15 AM
I try to be like another friend who is a bounty hunter, although until now I have not got the results from here, but I am still up the spirit of looking for coins in bounty projects to get the benefits like the others, because my friends have all got results from here, and I believe I also can
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 07:03:30 AM
Hi, you need to understand that in different campaigns, you can earn absolutely miscellaneous the number of coins. It depends on many factors - how many coins sold on ico and a number of coins which project provided for the bounty campaign. And after receiving coins it is very important to their cost not fell many times from the price of ico. I will tell you about me, that in the company of signatures with rank of full member, i can earn coins to the amount of 1000-4000 $
Activity: 224
June 04, 2018, 06:42:17 AM

Pages:
Jump to: