Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 15. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
May 12, 2018, 04:16:33 PM
Hackers are active and big threat of hacking to the companies and individuals to save the funds.But can be minimize the hacking to face hackers must use strong security tools like 2FA or gain service of third party like password less life.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 04:11:35 PM
Of course I'm afraid. But many of the recommendations below may seem obvious, but most cryptocurrency investors have violated at least one of them. If you keep the cryptocurrency on the exchange, set up a separate e-mail address for each trading account. The mail address used for the exchange must have two-factor authorization; account recovery tools should be disabled. It's simple.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
May 12, 2018, 03:35:39 PM
Yes of course. Hackers can get all of my earnings in my account especially if you just let your account open in some computer shops. That is one of the disadvantages in using high technology in our living.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 03:24:02 PM
I was afraid of the hackers earlier but I have since found a permanent solutions to reducing 99% of the chances of getting my coins hacked. What I do is dual boot my PC, one is windows OS and the other is a Linux OS. I use the windows for my regular browsing and work related stuff while I use the Linux OS for storing and hodling my coins.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 10:09:05 AM
No I am not afraid from hackers because i am using hardware wallet. I keep my coins secure in Trazor hardware wallet and no any hackers can hack it. i think hardware wallet is best way to protect our coins from hackers.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 12, 2018, 09:59:36 AM
Im afraid to hackers because anytime they have chance to hack our account or our wallet. But you can  prevent hackers if you careful of what action you made like clicking ads or link. Must better also if you make unique password and 2fa so you can inform or aware if anyone try to open your wallet..
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
May 12, 2018, 09:58:55 AM
Yes i afraid of hackers because i have alot of money in exchange and personal wallet. But to avoid that i always log in to my account only from bookmark link, and for the exchange i used multiple exchange because i think too risky to put all money in 1 exchange. Beside that i used also anti virus for my device.

Totally agree. For additional, I avoid this danger by logging in any access for my wallet on current wifi/connection . Try not to access internet in public area, its too risky. Also change the password frequently
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 09:54:02 AM
I'm afraid of hackers because of the moment they can steal your money for a long time.
Activity: 9
May 12, 2018, 03:04:11 AM
Yes the hackers are scary, I'm afraid of them and I think most of us are afraid of hackers, they are experts in stealing online. so be careful guys and do not share your information online especially by typing a private key anywhere to avoid them. We have nothing to worry about as long as we are careful and know what we are doing.
Activity: 168
May 12, 2018, 01:42:48 AM
I do not care about hackers, because they will never hack me. I do not have weight in the world of crypto currency. In addition, I just do not click on different links and other similar things.
Activity: 294
May 11, 2018, 07:08:14 PM
Yes i have seen many cases in which users got attacked by the hackers, their all tokens washed away. In order to protect your tokens i generally use hard wallet because it is the safest way to protect your precious coins.
Activity: 433
May 11, 2018, 07:07:53 PM
If you have any cryptocurrencies that you are holding, especially online, then you should be very wary and afraid of hackers because right now they are your biggest enemies. I am afraid of hackers and I am afraid of them getting into my wallets and making off with my coins which is why I am always prompted to protect my wallets with whatever security measures are available.
Activity: 36
May 11, 2018, 07:02:20 PM
If you implement extra layers of security there is no need to worry from hackers. Hacker's are everywhere , they not only hacking crypto currency but they are also posing threat to govt , website , agencies , stores hospitals. They have become part of our life . So we should not so much paranoid from hackers but should be very careful to protect ourselves.
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 07:01:59 PM
Yes, everybody does afraid of hackers. Hackers always hack peoples hard working money. I think they will die miserably. And hackers is a curse for the crypto industry too. That's why we need to more careful about our wallet.
Activity: 294
May 11, 2018, 07:01:53 PM
YES, That is my worst nightmare. Everytime I check MEW balance from ethplorer  and when I see that little timer thing loading I pray please NO minus marks. on transfer section. That is unfortunate way to live I know, but when you have balances online you can be attacked at any time, no matter how many security measures you take.

Spending a lot of time for doing bounties, without sleep and so tired, and one day when wake up, if all that hard earned tokens withdrawn , that will be really scary thing to even think, worst part is personally I know many people faced the situation, so can't stop thinking that one day when I wake up, that will happen to me too. So yeah, I am afraid of them.
Activity: 202
May 11, 2018, 07:00:45 PM
Are you afraid of hackers?
Yes am seriously afraid of hackers especially on exchange for example look what happen to MEW lots of moneys worth millions of dollars been diverted to their personal account
Activity: 31
May 11, 2018, 06:59:14 PM
yes i afraid of them thats why i am using ledger nano for my investmensts.
also i wonder if ledger going to integrate with binance withdrawals

That would be really wonderful if binance or other exchanges start implementing hardware wallet like ledger nano that will make life so easy rather than two steps verification and etc..
Activity: 350
May 11, 2018, 06:58:22 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Hackers are everywhere so in order to avoid being hacked or minimize it we have to be vigilant in our moves in transacting our accounts. Since digital world is created hackers are already there so if you are not carefull, they will target you and leverage your funds.
Activity: 406
May 11, 2018, 06:56:05 PM
This guys don't have don't have human sympathy that clear up your account and render you useless ,I really pray they don't come my way at all ,they are to horrible.
Activity: 57
May 11, 2018, 06:53:09 PM
Hackers can steal all your money. investors need to comply with all safety rules. Online wallets are not safe and do not use. If hackers steal all my money, I'm sorry, I'm not rich. It's hard to save money again.
Pages:
Jump to: