Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 16. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 06:46:44 PM
honestly yes, but for now it looks like some hackers are just targetting the markets with a low trust or just a new market
i never heard about hacking to private wallet, most of it hacking at the exchanges.

that's why i just deposit with a low amount and withdrawall all in if i know i would use it for a long time
True, deposit a low amount so the hackers cannot interest you. Hackers is everywhere, so you must be double careful your wallet. Because everything on it must be steal them. And don't trust anyone even your close friends.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 06:44:45 PM
yes i afraid of them thats why i am using ledger nano for my investmensts.
also i wonder if ledger going to integrate with binance withdrawals
Activity: 37
May 11, 2018, 06:40:03 PM
Why be afraid, it is unlikely that someone will steal from me my insignificant sums, I'm not a bitcoin millionaire. Just use the security by clicking on the links and no one will accidentally crack you.
Activity: 31
May 11, 2018, 06:39:32 PM
As far as I can tell that hackers are destroying trust in crypto currencies. I invested in Titatnium Bar , it's price was good remained stable but it ICO was hacked and someone now it became completely garbage , same thing happened with many ICO , team is good, community is good but even just one hacking incident destroy everything, faith , trust ..
Activity: 169
May 11, 2018, 06:35:20 PM
Yes im afriad of the hackers!! Hackers will destroy the system of crypto world that make the crypto go down or getting damage the website!! So hackers dont be so idiot by doing that many of this furom have hope to make it better life in future!!
Activity: 31
May 11, 2018, 06:31:55 PM
I am very much afraid of hackers because it's my hard earning money that I have invested in Cryto and I have multiplied many layers to it using hardware wallets etc. Paying so much attention to pishing sites and look all email in detail.
Activity: 47
May 11, 2018, 06:27:13 PM
There are fears. Therefore, I try to keep everything in special purses. Although they do not provide 100% security. But they are hacked more rarely than stock exchanges
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 05:48:59 PM
Banal hygiene when surfing the Internet will help to avoid mistakes that will give hackers all the data to access personal data.
Activity: 52
May 11, 2018, 05:46:57 PM
This scammers is good in technology. Even if the high profile, they entering. If you cannot protect it, cash out as early as you can. Cash out if you think the price is enough for your needs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 05:34:29 PM
Hackers always go one step ahead. And the virus often gets to us on the computer, bypassing all the protections that exist on it. Hackers people are not ordinary, talented and develop much faster than hired programmers...
Activity: 196
May 11, 2018, 03:36:41 PM
Yes ! I really afraid of hackers because only in a short period of time all my earnings will be all gone. As I know if founds hacked there is no opportunity to bring it back. I think everyone needs to care what links they click, what sites they are loggin in and what information they are giving to sites in social media. No one is safe 100%, but I am trying to protect myself by being careful browsing and not opening any suspicious mail.
Activity: 187
May 11, 2018, 03:14:22 PM
Yes, i am, and not only hackers, there is some things i fear to forget to copy pass, put the wronger address or any important things, that will be a big mistake that u cant return back, need more learning and focus on the blockchain and related things
Activity: 280
May 11, 2018, 03:11:49 PM
I'm afraid of hackers. But I try to observe the basic rules of storing coins and passwords for wallets and account exchanges. I hope that this will help me to save my coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
May 11, 2018, 03:06:00 PM
Yes, I am afraid of hackers. There's no perfect solution to the problem. In the age of cryptocurrency, hard drives and personal computers have become the new bank vaults. And our real-world knowledge of protecting money from theft is not enough in the virtual world.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 11, 2018, 03:05:19 PM
yes, hackers are now perhaps the first problem since I've already stolen the tokens honestly from my wallet and this frightens me, so you are not alone)
Activity: 336
May 11, 2018, 03:02:24 PM
I am not much afraid of hackers,I mostly keep my cryptocurrencies in cold storage hardware wallets Trezor and Ledger Nano and in MyEtherWallet.I am keeping on exchanges just small part.
Activity: 364
May 11, 2018, 02:59:03 PM
there is no argument that Everyone's scared of hackers,

but you can be smart , My recommendation is just " don't put all your eggs in one basket" that means don't use same wallet address for everything , but
if you have big money go for a hardware wallet  however don't buy them from ebay always use official websites ..
Activity: 34
May 11, 2018, 01:31:40 PM
Ofcourse we live in the internet age, and in this age of information technology, especially the crypto sector, one has to be wary of hackers. Recently a friends account got hacked on binnance, all he had taken. So definately hackers are a threat but i believe with the right security protocols on ground, we can block them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 11, 2018, 01:27:23 PM
hackers are everywhere just like trader everybody's aim is take profit current civilization model held for thousands of years, given that it offers nothing of value in exchange !!
Activity: 56
May 11, 2018, 01:23:23 PM
I sometimes think about it seriously and it is still a frightening fact that the government can not be 100% solution to prevent it in the online world, let alone we engage in businesses that do not get the rule of law so that all anticipation is only available personally, can be the best partner because it still has a gap that can always be utilized.
Pages:
Jump to: