Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 14. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 10:07:26 AM
No,I am not afraid of any hackers,they cannot harm me with anything.I keep all my crypto in cold-storage hardware wallets Trezor and Ledger Nano S that have never been hacked.So it is guarantied protection of my coins.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
May 14, 2018, 10:04:35 AM
i've fortunately never had a problem. but i'm already afraid of hacking. more than redundantly storing all data, regularly and reasonably thinking about passwords and so on i don't. i hope that's enough  Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
May 14, 2018, 09:59:44 AM
The forum already has topics about security

But in general, do not be afraid of hackers, if you are armed with security measures
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 14, 2018, 09:10:40 AM
Buy yourself a hardware purse or create wallets of the main coins on a separate disk or USB flash drive. And there will be nothing to be afraid of. Plus elementary security: complex passwords, keys and seed in a safe place.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 08:10:54 AM
This compose hacking ordinarily occurring on the online wallets and exchanging webpage. Some hash control rental destinations likewise been hacked a portion of the time. On the off chance that you know the keep going hack on decent hash server you won't keep your store on the any online wallet which does not give the private key access to you
Activity: 48
May 14, 2018, 08:05:38 AM
Yes, I believe that many people are as afraid of hackers as I am because they can easily steal our account information and our assets. I think our tokens should be deposited in cold wallets.
Activity: 188
Merit: 67
May 14, 2018, 07:49:19 AM
I think that to attack a well-protected account is not as easy as to spend a lot of time on his break-just impractical.An elementary example is a password consisting of at least eight characters, his bust will be at least 100 years - and the amount of attempts to sort out the subnet most likely block. (when I wear sorry for my English use a translator)
Activity: 300
May 14, 2018, 07:40:42 AM
Honestly, I am not afraid of hackers because I know how to protect my money from them. Hackers are good but I think that expert hackers will spend their time to steal my money. They have many other  wallets to hack which have much more money than mine Wink
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 06:11:49 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Of course, I'm afraid of hackers. But I have a solution for my own. I can preserve my money the best and the hackers can not penetrate my account.
The protection device is the Ledger Nano S cold wallet which is a very good intrusion prevention device that I have ever known. It can only be compromised when you use it to trade. But hackers need more time to steal your money. I recommend buying more protection devices.
Activity: 188
Merit: 67
May 14, 2018, 06:08:40 AM
Not particularly afraid, I work in the IT field,knowing the basics of network security and just be careful clicking on links in the browser (phishing), you can work in peace.
Activity: 363
May 14, 2018, 06:03:50 AM
Yes, I'm afraid of hackers and all of us are afraid of hackers, because they can actually hack our wallet's and get our tokens by hacking it, that's why we need to become alert and more careful what we are doing.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 05:47:26 AM
There is nothing to be afraid of on the case itself. All risks are minimized, but not all 100 percent. But we all are afraid of hackers, because just a little time all your time and work that you invested in order to earn or save pennies on your account can disappear. It's better not to give your data to anyone, but also to use a secure browser. Cool
Activity: 373
May 13, 2018, 05:48:50 PM
crypto-currency, to which hackers can not come, will soar to unthinkable heights. But, perhaps, while the methods of protection are invented by the human mind, it is not worth counting on it Cheesy
Activity: 15
May 13, 2018, 05:47:08 PM
yes of course...but we need to think first before act..
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
May 13, 2018, 05:12:36 PM
Just take atleast the minimum of safety measure. Keep private keys safe, get a ledger if you can, never use torrent, specially not unsafe clients like utorrent.
Activity: 43
May 13, 2018, 01:56:55 AM
if you ask me if I am afraid of hackers, the answer is of course yes, because this can damage what I have started in crypto, of course I have to be very careful in choosing and working here, especially when I enter personal data I should not be careless, because a small mistake can damage a lot of things.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
May 13, 2018, 01:31:40 AM
Actually hackers are really scary they have the ability and skills to do whatever they want like to steal an account and your money for their own good. You can prevent or avoid this thing if you will make sure that your account are secured the password and you code and always follow safety precautions.
Activity: 4
May 13, 2018, 12:13:31 AM
I have a fair amount of experience so I am not afraid. Also I don't watch pr0n and download pirated apps so i think I'm alright for now.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
May 12, 2018, 11:07:03 PM
Yes of course. Hackers can get all of my earnings in my account especially if you just let your account open in some computer shops. That is one of the disadvantages in using high technology in our living.

All of us are afraid of those lazy hackers out there that are stealing our money secretly. Hackers could attack everyone in so many different ways. One of the most easiest way for someone to be hack is by the use of phising sites or keylogger, but if you are not that naive when it comes to technology, you are going to notice that it is just a phishing site and not a legit one.

To avoid this circumstances, we have to secure our money somewhere safe, don't just put your money in something vulnerable to hackers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 05:27:02 PM
More often people suffer not from mega smart hackers but from their own stupidity and inattention. How many people use passwords like: 123456 or QWERTY. Often people themselves are to blame for being hacked because of their carelessness.
Pages:
Jump to: