Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 18. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 03:27:51 AM
I was initially very afraid of hackers because I heard a lot of investors lost their money but right now I'm not afraid anymore because I have secured private keys and keywords by following the step in avoiding hackers
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 11, 2018, 03:20:52 AM
OFC we are afraid of hacker, especially ppl who have much money in internet.
i beware when open MEW, bcz MEW is very vulnerable. i use EtherAddressLookup to safe my balance
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 03:17:07 AM
Yes, I think that anyone who invests in cryptocurrencies will be afraid of hackers. Once the purse is hacked, you will have nothing. I hate hackers. I usually store coins in cold wallets because cold wallets cannot connect to the internet and no internet hackers will be able to obtain my property.
Activity: 74
May 11, 2018, 03:09:45 AM
You don't have to be afraid if you know how to secure your wallet. Use cold storage avoid phishing links and also try to avoid friendship with strangers on social media.
Activity: 210
May 11, 2018, 03:06:19 AM
One should take precautionary measures to save oneself from being a potential victim from hackers. You should use a PC with good updated antivirus so that it can keep away all the malware, use safe browsers and always double check the website adress when you visit especially on sites like myetherwallet, etc., so that you don't land up putting your private key on the fake website.
Using offline wallet or physical wallet is another good idea to keep your funds safe.
Activity: 52
May 11, 2018, 02:48:54 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Virus authors are also constantly updated to escape anti-virus software killings. I am afraid.
Activity: 168
May 11, 2018, 02:46:08 AM
I think I'm scared as everyone should be. Nothing is safe and unfortunately, I will not be able to protect myself in any way. Hacking is not a problem - it will be hacking and there will be desire. We now live in an era in principle. And because it just a short time all your income will be lost all. So, we must be very strict when having to sign our account on any malicious documents or sites.

Activity: 266
May 11, 2018, 02:44:10 AM
Yes, I'm afraid,permanently you need to think about safety and to beware of the hacker he does not sleep.
Activity: 101
May 11, 2018, 02:16:58 AM
Surely I'm afraid. I worry about losing my property, but at the moment I don't seem to have a way to crack the blockchain. I feel relieved.
Activity: 113
May 11, 2018, 02:14:08 AM
Yes, I am very scared of hacking. I feel that my every move on the Internet has been monitored by hackers. My personal information, or my property, can be easily obtained as long as they like. This makes me very uneasy, but I can't find a way to avoid it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
May 11, 2018, 02:10:41 AM
I'm not afraid of hackers. Because my COINS are safe. I saved my private key in many places, and I downloaded any software and surf the Internet very carefully every time.

That's it. Why scared when we can be responsible enough as adults for the security of our money. We gotta have to trust no one when it comes to money. I learned a lot from this years ago.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 02:08:36 AM

I'm afraid it's hard to protect from internet pirates.I use secure wallets and different passwords, and I can not copy them anywhere.I can only do these
Activity: 82
May 11, 2018, 02:05:15 AM
I'm not afraid of hackers. Because my COINS are safe. I saved my private key in many places, and I downloaded any software and surf the Internet very carefully every time.
Activity: 106
May 11, 2018, 01:53:49 AM
Hackers? What to fear? They only aim for big money, high value information. I am a poor person. I work hard to make my life better. My fortune is not much, so I think the hackers are not paying attention to me. I tell you not to worry too much about these things. Just try to work, and keep your account secure. That's the important thing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 01:24:34 AM
Honstly speaking, hackers are very scary they can do anything they want. Being hacked is possible especially bow we are in digital world where technology are usable because it can do anything. Hackers may not harm you physically but emotionally they can dmaage your computer, devices, account or your wallet in easy way. To prevent them avoid clicking malicious email, files, and documents.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 03:39:33 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
I'm not afraid of getting hacked, I'm too small a fish. But there were cases of theft of coins from stock exchanges so  never keep my coins on the stock exchange.
hackers hunt for someone separately and exploit vulnerabilities in security systems. who got to the net, he will be hacked. so small or large does not matter, the main thing is not to get on the error in the system.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 02:39:25 PM
Hackers are afraid of a lot of people and rightly do, because hackers today are probably the most important threat to your finances, if they are of course, but I have nothing to fear, I simply do not have any crypto currency, because they constantly deceive me,
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
May 10, 2018, 02:36:44 PM
In order not to be afraid of hackers, you must follow security measures when working on the Internet. And you must also have a hardware wallet.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 01:50:12 PM
I follow most of the security rules and I'm not afraid of hackers. If you know how you can lose money and use the methods of protection, then there is nothing to be afraid of.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 01:32:23 PM
Hackers are a big problem, if you do not use good security measures you can see the wallets empty, as happens to many people every day. If you use the right precautions and wallet offline, however, I think you can sleep a little quieter.
Pages:
Jump to: