Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 17. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
May 11, 2018, 01:16:28 PM
Little scare with Hackers, i believe nothing 100% secure in Internet. You can see MEW or Exchanges have some issues with Hacker.
I dont know Hardware Wallet so far will protect you from them. Adware and Malware is the worst enemy, that can be leaked your information.
Use VPN or TOR when browsing more secure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
May 11, 2018, 01:14:59 PM
Everyone afraid of hackers but there is nothing to do against them.

If you pay careful attention your daily internet usage and avoid phishing websites, you are partially safe against hackers. But we have to know, every systems are hackable. There are always risks on the internet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 01:10:19 PM
Of course I'm afraid of hackers.I don't want to lose everything I've earned in the crypt.It is necessary to observe a set of rules that would not be a victim of a hackers.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 01:09:09 PM
Yes, I'm afraid of a hacker, and I think that everyone is afraid of hacker attacks. But there is precaution. If you observe them, you can protect yourself.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 01:03:20 PM
Nowadays they are all afraid! For no one is protected from their encroachments! Who has not been hacked just yet is not the time!
Activity: 117
May 11, 2018, 01:00:27 PM
Not really because i have nothing to lose to XD im a poor boy
Activity: 56
May 11, 2018, 12:59:30 PM
Of course, I'm afraid of them especially when I have something in my account the I really value the most. That is why I don't just click any links because it might be a trap. They are everywhere and we have to be more alert and be sensitive on what site we are visiting.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 12:58:52 PM
I think all of us are afraid of hackers, because in just one sec all your earnings or your account will disappear because ifof hackers.
 So better not to put your account in any unsafe sites or browser. Be careful of it. And specially do not show or put your account or private key in any sites
Activity: 308
May 11, 2018, 12:37:53 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Hackers are very scary, i cannot accept if my coins will be gone because it was really hard to earn bitcoins and other cryptocurrency that is running in the market and that is the reason why we should always look for a better holder of our coins in order to store the cryptocurrency we have.
Activity: 98
May 11, 2018, 12:37:32 PM
I dont know if it is well-known fact, but may be it will help somebody to make his exchange accounts more secure - 2FA is working without internet connection. I think this will make hackers task more difficult.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 12:36:25 PM
Of course, I think everyone is afraid of hackers, those parasites) But you can protect yourself by following the safety rules! Do not store money in one place, use complex passwords and two-factor authentication, do not use pirated software, and try not to advertise your money!
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
May 11, 2018, 11:54:31 AM
Anyone saying they ain't afraid of hackers is joking. With the wrong click, everything one have saved for years in crypto all goes down the drain. The way to stay safe is to use cold wallets and keep our crypto holdings in multiple places.
Activity: 229
May 11, 2018, 11:44:25 AM
Crypto market - a form of online investment. It is very sensitive to hacker attacks. Recently, After I witnessed, my friend's wallet (MEW) was hacked by hackers. We lived in fear. You will not know how to deal and how they did it. It's like a bad idea and no answer. I really worry about hackers.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 11:40:30 AM
Of course I am afraid, because it is a very precious treasure,
How to prevent it, People should use safer habits of browsing and along with it should diversify their bitcoin and altcoin holdings in as many places as possible.
Exchange, online wallets, and hot purses on gambling sites.
If you do not use them regularly, you can only export private keys in encrypted form and delete any traces of their existence.
Activity: 98
May 11, 2018, 11:38:36 AM
The main thing is not to use simple passwords and do not store money on exchanges, they are often hacked. Usually people start worrying about it when their money is already stolen.

I think everyone is afraid to be hacked because this may possibly lost our hard earned asset that we save for our future, so we shoud make sure that our accounts are safe for any attempt of hacking
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
May 11, 2018, 11:35:33 AM
Obviously we as a whole are apprehensive for our records to be hacked. excessively anxious if youre wallet account is hacked and you have coins there, unexpectedly it takes off to another record feast by the programmer, yet to guarantee that our records are sheltered we as a whole should be protected make a point to keep our pieces of information watchword kept covertly just us ourselves knows it be ready when you are endeavoring to get to your record we as a whole should be protected and take after wellbeing safeguards, cause this isn't only a little thing to be indiscreet.
Activity: 144
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
May 11, 2018, 11:34:57 AM
The main thing is not to use simple passwords and do not store money on exchanges, they are often hacked. Usually people start worrying about it when their money is already stolen.
Activity: 364
May 11, 2018, 11:33:06 AM
yes I am . That's why I use a ledger hardware wallet. that would be the safest way to keep my coins. hackers are everywhere and they are very clever
Activity: 66
May 11, 2018, 07:52:19 AM
A little bit yes I guess, there has been some big issues and lots of noise on large hacks, but I am sure that people get also "locally hacked" from time to time, so it is good to make it a bit dificult for them
Activity: 47
May 11, 2018, 03:59:50 AM
 if there is hacker there must be a way of protection. We just need to go through it. We need use safe wallet to keep safe our coin .It helps to bring our coin keep safe.
Pages:
Jump to: