Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 20. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 05:51:32 AM
Yes, hackers are very hateful.But If you enable 2FA and use gmail for email verification and other safe methods, then I would say that you will be 99.999% safe from hackers. The vast majority of the hacks occur due to the carelessness of the user.
2FA is only used for 2FA security accounts, but if the Ethereum Blockchain walks we will not be able to secure them with 2FA. So I should be careful, you should not click on adult sites. or unknown links.
Activity: 14
May 09, 2018, 05:02:20 AM
I'm afraid because they getting my money. Who's person want steal there money?no one right? So we need always to be careful to click anything or the person we talk in some social media because hackers do anything to get our money.
Activity: 47
May 08, 2018, 01:04:25 PM
You would have to be worth hacking if it is directed at you. Im not afraid of that, I am however afraid sometimes of hacks on exchanges when I have funds there.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
May 08, 2018, 11:11:45 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

yes i am affraid to be hacked that is why i am securing my assets thru 2fa's and book marking my exchange websites and wallets to be more secured against hackers. some of my friends was hacked in MEW phising site so be careful!
Activity: 76
May 08, 2018, 10:37:06 AM
You just must be accurate and attentive using data of your wallet. Don’t follow suspicious links and don’t log in in such sites, sure. I think it all depends on our precaution. We live in modern world and we should be ready for such things.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 08, 2018, 10:36:13 AM
Yes! I'm very afraid of hackers because if my crypto wallet got hacked I will have no more money because cryptocurrency is my only source of funds right now. That's why I'm not accessing my wallet using my private key because it is not safe. You can create also a two wallets in order for you to seperate your assets.
Activity: 224
May 08, 2018, 10:29:51 AM
Hackers are afraid - do not go to the Internet. Do not be afraid of them, you must follow certain security rules when working on the network.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 10:02:51 AM
I think that there is no a person who isnt afraid of hackers because you can do your best reaching goals and then just in one moment someone may steal everything from you. Sounds not fair, doesn't it?
Definitely, no one here in this forum didn't afraid of those hackers even if you are not rich as long as you have some funds on your wallet they will get it what ever small amount it is. As I remember way back 2 months ago my ETH wallet has around $30 but hackers still get it even it is so small, maybe for the gas pay of his/her wallet. Just be observant everyone to avoid those hackers and make sure your credentials is in the safe place.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 07:54:02 AM
Hackers and scammers are in all areas, and the crypto currency is no exception. All of us should try to stay away from them and be attentive, because in the world of crypto currency to prove something, it is almost impossible, and something to return.
Activity: 101
May 08, 2018, 07:50:26 AM
Of course I'm afraid of hackers
Today, hackers can do whatever they want with the use of cutting-edge technology
The majority of hacks occur due to the carelessness of the user.
Therefore I always use 2fa account protection and a hardware wallet to store my coins
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
May 08, 2018, 06:29:46 AM
yes I do afraid of them, no one isnt afraid right? because once a hacker has an access on your account or on your assets, you cannot bring everything he can get from it. unless you have any other option to recover what is yours.
Activity: 154
May 08, 2018, 05:57:39 AM
I think that there is no a person who isnt afraid of hackers because you can do your best reaching goals and then just in one moment someone may steal everything from you. Sounds not fair, doesn't it?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
May 08, 2018, 05:56:04 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

of course, hackers today is very scary because of the news that there are different markets that has been hacked since cryptocurrency price today in the market is continuously increasing and everyone is tempted to earn.
Activity: 91
May 08, 2018, 05:49:01 AM
 Its unfortunate that we have to live with the hackers amongst us, we work hard to earn yet all they do is to swindle us of our hard earned rewards. I don't believe there is anyone working online that is not worried about the hackers, we have to be cautious all the time to protect our investment and rewards. This we can do by by taking precaution all the time when handling our wallets, encrypt them as much as possible an always avoid frequent log ins.
Activity: 109
May 08, 2018, 05:17:49 AM
Of course everyone is afraid of them, because these guys, like thieves in real life. They can easily steal your savings and as a result you will start again from the beginning, so you should be afraid of such people, they motivate us to be more careful.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 05:16:11 AM
Yes, hackers are very hateful.But If you enable 2FA and use gmail for email verification and other safe methods, then I would say that you will be 99.999% safe from hackers. The vast majority of the hacks occur due to the carelessness of the user.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
May 08, 2018, 05:02:41 AM
of course they need to be afraid, there are many of them, you need to safely store your keys and passwords
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
May 08, 2018, 04:37:16 AM

I don't care how many years it takea to hack. Hack is still hack. We cannot get back what we've lost if we get hacked and besides we do not know who are they so we cannot make them pay for what they've done.
Am i afraid ? Yes I am afraid. i don't want to steal the money or profit I earned. I worked hard for it, then somebody will be the one to use it ? No way.
How to protect yourself? I think to just withdraw the money we are protecting but not all of what we've had. It is also important to have balance in our online wallet.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 04:09:24 AM
I think hackers are afraid of everything, but if you follow basic safety requirements then the probability of breaking you and your wallet will be very small
Activity: 46
May 08, 2018, 03:57:24 AM

If someone has a lot of money in cryptos, that person should have a pc/mac only for crypto purpose, only turn it on when making crypto transactions and that's it. Also usage of ledger makes the whole area safer.
Pages:
Jump to: