Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 29. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
May 02, 2018, 11:55:44 PM
Yes i am afraid of hackers like everyone else, but the fear is just something that we have in every aspect of  our lives and it is just going to make me take some precautions, but that´s all.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 11:54:58 PM
Yes, I think everyone here is afraid of hackers because we keep all our investments on the Internet and computers these days. Unlike your bank account or financial statement, everyone on the Internet can steal your money without your knowledge. Most people who answer "no" may be small investors.
Activity: 122
May 02, 2018, 11:51:43 PM
Of course afraid of hackers. They have mastered techniques that are difficult for ordinary people to imagine. Easily make you nothing. So we can only do our best to protect ourselves and not make ourselves a target for hackers.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 11:42:58 PM
Exactly there is a fear of hackers and we have seen a lot of news related to this in recent time. That's why we should make our moves positively wise and keep always secure our wallet specially the private key. and if you have a way to dispel hackers, please share.
This kind of thing will always exist. We can only hope that technicians and themselves can be careful to guard against the occurrence of some wrong questions.
Activity: 182
May 02, 2018, 10:28:54 PM
Exactly there is a fear of hackers and we have seen a lot of news related to this in recent time. That's why we should make our moves positively wise and keep always secure our wallet specially the private key. and if you have a way to dispel hackers, please share.
Activity: 210
May 02, 2018, 08:53:01 PM
yeah ofcorse they want your acount and your token,coin Eth, are all gone if youre getting hack!! so be careful those hackers!!
you should keep and cover youre ERC20 safe and Private key are Safe!!
Activity: 10
May 02, 2018, 07:56:27 PM
so boring Sad. i use metamask
Activity: 24
May 02, 2018, 07:52:54 PM
I am afraid of hacker , so I use every protection I can use to protect my funds
Use Good vpn
Use Hardware wallet
Don't store any information (specially password and private keys )online anywhere (no mail , no Google drive , no Evernote,  etc )
Activity: 187
May 02, 2018, 07:45:46 PM
Not only by mistake, even the best anti-virus scanners are vulnerable.
Everything can be cracked!
the hacker does not see who their target is, all they think about is taking all the valuables. this is what I fear the hacker is very adept at doing the crime until someone is harmed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
May 02, 2018, 07:44:47 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Definitely mate, and who would be? In this market where we are heavily inclined on using the internet with our transactions, and although our holdings can be stored offline, the fact that we need to use an e-wallet, which could only be viewed online is always gives a lingering feeling that hackers may always attempt to steal away important information, or moreover, steal your assets that you have been holding dearly for years. That could really be a big blow if all the coins you have earned would just be taken away in a snap.
Activity: 137
May 02, 2018, 07:32:23 PM
Yeah hackers are very dangerous, but you have got to protect yourself and be very careful on the cryptoverse.
Be wary and careful of any links that pops while you browse or shows up in your gmail because it could be a bait, don't store sensitive informations such as the private key online, it safe it is offline whereby it cant be hacked and when trying to login to your wallet, ensure triple checking the url and be safe generally.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 07:25:31 PM
Yes, I am very afraid because ones I am lose a lot of money from my first My Ether Wallet with keystore. Now I more careful and use another way to access.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
May 02, 2018, 07:18:36 PM
Of course! Especially after I encountered such a situation! Last year, with my ethereum purse, all the coins were gone after I had a virus on my computer! So I advise all to carefully and repeatedly check everything that you do!
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
May 02, 2018, 07:13:40 PM
Definitely yes, because hackers are everywhere. They can stole your coins in your wallet that you've earned. That's why beware in some links that pops up in your computer while browsing and especially make a back up for your private keys. I've backed mine in an external drive because we cannot predict what will happen in our computers. Also, the viruses it is very much risky for us because it will delete all the data that we have.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 05:53:58 PM
Not only by mistake, even the best anti-virus scanners are vulnerable.
Everything can be cracked!
Activity: 41
May 02, 2018, 05:36:12 PM
If a hacker needs to, he will do it and nothing will save you. A good way out: do not show anywhere your data, only when there is an urgent need.
Activity: 85
May 02, 2018, 05:34:51 PM
yes i am afraid of hackers they can easily hack big industries what is stopping them from hacking small home systems
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
May 02, 2018, 05:30:00 PM
I'm afraid of hackers, but sometimes I think about the fact that the loss from their actions could push me to something new. However, this does not prevent me from being careful and try not to give hackers a chance.
Activity: 50
May 02, 2018, 05:11:31 PM
I don't care about hackers because they will never hack you if you have no weight in this world. Also i just don't click on different links and other stuff like that.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Blue0x.com
May 02, 2018, 05:05:21 PM
yes I am very afraid of things like that, I do not want to lose due to the act of malicious hackers, I use various kinds of support tools, such as anti virus, and open emails entered in spam with caution.
Pages:
Jump to: