Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 31. (Read 10474 times)

auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 10:41:29 AM
The main thing is not to keep the currency on the online wallets and everything will be fine. More often hackers break open large exchanges or large wallets, such as MEW.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
May 01, 2018, 10:38:50 AM
Obviously the worst nightmare for anyone who has invested in crypto is getting his coins or tokens stolen by the hackers. But at the same time, if you take adequate precautions, then there is nothing to be afraid of.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
May 01, 2018, 10:32:43 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
[/quote

Well, who isn't afraid of them? You can't really feel relief if those people are lingering everywhere waiting for a good opportunity to steal your precious coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 01, 2018, 10:31:28 AM
If you have enough precautions such as google authenticator etc. , you do not need to be afraid of the hackers. Also, since most of us here are small investors, we are not the target here Smiley
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 10:21:57 AM
Ofcourse everyone was afraid to be hacked but I think it won’t happen if we are careful in our wallet. Hackers can do everything and they have an ability that others don’t. But being a keen observer is one thing that we should need so that we can protect our wallet.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 10:18:25 AM

Hackers are all over the place coming up with new techniques on how to on how to steal our hard earned  money,I think they are any internet workers nightmare as they can reduce you to nothing in a matter of minutes. security caution should be given priority as hackers always come up with new ways o take away what rightfully belongs to you, the sad bit is once they steal, you cant recover what you have lost. Hakers are the worst nightmare there is for anyone working online
Activity: 170
May 01, 2018, 10:07:50 AM
Yes certainly fear is a friend because we bother trying to achieve the ideals, so we must be very careful in maintaining our data assets, because now it's bnyak hackers who want to hack our assets.
Activity: 82
May 01, 2018, 10:07:27 AM
I think it's best to have nothing to fear from our own precautionary measures. Many hacking incidents are caused by their unsafe use habits.
Activity: 130
May 01, 2018, 10:05:50 AM
yes of course i'm so afraid of the hacker, because if you hack your wallet all the tokens or your earnings will disappear, all your effort and time is useless. we must be alert to everything we do to avoid hackers.
Activity: 57
May 01, 2018, 10:03:32 AM
We should pay attention to hackers. Crypto currency thieves will always be. It's hard to stop the hackers. I pay attention to the sites I visit.
Activity: 116
May 01, 2018, 09:24:28 AM
Ofcourse i think all of us are afraid of hackers, because in just little bit time all your time and work that invested to earn or saved penny on your account can be gone.
Activity: 20
May 01, 2018, 09:22:18 AM
I think that the only thing that you can do while trying to protect yourself as much as possible is just to be cautious on the Internet. Think before you open strange links. You can change passwords more often. But this is very much regrettable.
Activity: 84
April 30, 2018, 11:01:10 PM
Yes, I'm afraid because all of a sudden your hard earned money will be lost. We should be careful of the sites we're visiting and always have our private keys secured. That's why I'm going to buy trezor or ledger nano to be more secure.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 12:24:30 AM
Yes I am afraid to get hacked and I am hate them, we need more protection to avoid them. But if try to make our connection and our behaviour to prevent them get into our account, I think we will be safe.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
April 29, 2018, 11:57:36 PM
Absolutely yes, Im really afraid of what bitcoin can do they have the power to steal or take it away our belongings, private information and all those things that we work hard in just a span of minutes. But we can avoid this by being aware of the safety measures and having enough knowledge about this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
April 29, 2018, 11:19:25 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Everyone is afraid of hackers, there are news that mew is hacked because the domain is changing and it was redirecting to another site and because of this, the users here in this forum are all scared if their coins is gone or not.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 29, 2018, 11:17:58 PM
We all did that mate,  afraid to get hacked by thise people that stole our funds. Maybe we should take some safety on what we our doing.Secure those sites we vesit and those links we click each time. And if possible, try to save our seeds and private jeys online so that it is far from hackers.
Activity: 109
April 29, 2018, 11:14:55 PM
The hackers are just forms for me to refer. When I invest I often follow what I evaluate and analyze. The hackers did not do much to my business. And I think that investing is not going to be completely what others say, it will bring failure
Activity: 364
Pawsome
April 29, 2018, 10:48:46 PM
Everyone is worried about hackers, they work 24 hours to steal money, and it must be admitted that the presence of cryptocurrency makes hackers more active than ever before (credit card and banks).
Activity: 54
April 29, 2018, 10:29:15 PM
I think it is a natural fear when it comes to crypto. I just make sure to use a hardware wallet and be smart when it comes to my crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: