Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 32. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 04:16:27 PM
The past few years, attacks by hackers have become more frequent. Since in the modern world all information is stored electronically. A professional hacker will not need much time to crack a fat wallet.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 11:56:27 AM
Everyone afraid from hacker, like as company, organization, committee and countries etc., but i think we always careful about it and have used good hacked software as well as antivirus. This was not perfectly secured from hacker but it protect safety with huge desire.
Activity: 97
April 29, 2018, 11:36:15 AM
People should use safer browsing habit and along with that should diversify their bitcoin and altcoin holdings in as many places as possible.
Exchanges, online wallets and hot wallets in gambling sites.
If you are not using it regularly, you can just export the private key in encrypted form and remove every trace of its existence.

good day sir.. i agree with what your saying sir.. what if the platform has been hacked and there you store your tokens and coins,  and the possibility of losing your coins and token is at risk.. thats why everybody should aware that in this kind of world we have right now, theres no certainty.. there are good and there are bad.. be safe guys, browse safely, and dont put your egg in one basket always remember that, prepare contengency.. thank you so much.
Activity: 51
April 29, 2018, 11:29:56 AM
The most dangerous hackers for all of us are the inside-job type hackers. The real hacking incidents can only take a small portion of what an exchange or trading site have but if the owners hack their own, nothing will be left.
Activity: 199
April 28, 2018, 09:41:37 PM
Of course I am afraid of hackers, because if our account has been hit then all the assets we have collected for many years. and because I am scared, then I try my best to protect my account. I keep maintaining my account by using 2-step verification to get in, and not spreading the emails we use for Bitcoin purses so that at least our wallets can be safe from hackers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
April 28, 2018, 09:37:49 PM
I don't care about hackers because they will never hack you if you have no weight in this world. Also, I just don't click on different links and other stuff like that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 09:36:06 PM
I think everyone is afraid of hackers. Its just a matter of way on how you handle it. Hackers are just people who are selfish and dont have anything to do with their lives. To minimize the possibility of being hacked, you have to take some precautionary measures. Check the security of your account, dont give personal and important information to anyone, and always check your account for any discrepancies.
Activity: 378
April 28, 2018, 09:29:49 PM
I don't afraid on hackers because I don't share or tell my wallet passwords to someone or sites. Most of the wallets were hacked because those wallet holders carelessly share their wallet password to some illegal sites. Wallets were created safely because it features 2 passwords.
Activity: 840
April 28, 2018, 09:05:39 PM
Hackers are certainly very dangerous, but I'm not really worried about this! I do not keep money in one place, do not keep money on the stock exchange, most of the coins are on cold wallets, I always check the site for originality, which allows me to almost completely exclude the possibility of fraud in my direction!

Indeed, if we keep our wallet private key safe, we should not worry about hackers. Hackers can steal our money if we are not carefull with our private key or link we click. We should always carefull on phising website and always double check on web certificate
Activity: 38
April 28, 2018, 08:37:25 PM

IF I AM AFRAID OF THE INFORMATIC PIRATES, I TRY TO HAVE SECURE KEYS BUT THAT DOES NOT GUARANTEE A LOT
Activity: 14
Merit: 3
April 28, 2018, 08:36:39 PM
I’m not. I use thumb dive wallets and other offline methods
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
April 28, 2018, 08:35:35 PM
Yes I am afraid of hackers that is why I bought some hardware wallet and keep my coins there. However I don't trust hardware wallets either. So I split my coins also on the exchanges to cut my loses in case something happens.
Activity: 362
April 28, 2018, 08:32:58 PM
Everyone is very afraid of hackers, because many of us  hold a lot of crypto money, so try to find a good  way to protect our money.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 08:02:02 PM
Hackers are certainly very dangerous, but I'm not really worried about this! I do not keep money in one place, do not keep money on the stock exchange, most of the coins are on cold wallets, I always check the site for originality, which allows me to almost completely exclude the possibility of fraud in my direction!
Activity: 19
April 28, 2018, 10:52:14 AM
Yes i am afraid of them.And their capacity to hack each and every person or eatablishment or a system also.In which all of your hard earned money will be nothing.Leaving you nothing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
April 28, 2018, 01:53:42 AM
Of course everyone is afraid of being hacked especially when it is the money that's on the line, you don't wanna lose all your coins and tokens just like that. Be smart and avoid things that you think is a scam, you'll know it when you're in a situation right.And be careful with Scam-Airdrop. often you want to have too much data
Activity: 434
April 28, 2018, 01:45:30 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

I think the fault was on wallet or on what security it has.  If you trusted that wallet you have and if you know that it was secured that a less chance to be hacked, choose that wallet.  Sometimes, that wallet has too many agreement that if you didn't read that rules, you cannot do anything when your wallet has been hacked.

Too many fishers on the internet that can easily get your account.  Be wise, check the link if there are some malicious thing that you saw before log in.
Activity: 107
April 28, 2018, 01:31:47 AM
Yes, I'm scared. Recently hacked methnevallet. I do not want to lose my savings. Advise how to protect yourself.
Activity: 574
April 28, 2018, 01:16:05 AM
Not afraid but I hate them. Because they are really like a bug and all I can say that they are criminals and should have a low to make regulations about them.
Activity: 130
April 28, 2018, 01:11:48 AM
The hacker may stole your hard earned money without your permission. Everyone is afraid of hackers. In order to avoid the hackers, it is essential to do safe browsing and have knowledge about cyber crimes. Best way to protect your coins is to have hardware wallet and keep your precious coins into it.
Pages:
Jump to: