Pages:
Author

Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation. - page 41. (Read 18401 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
For those doing short term and day trading or even the long term, the market really is eyesore this time. Of course everyone of us are afraid but its our own decision before entering crypto right? We are aware of its high risk than stock trading.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Of course as human being harder to control emotional stress every time bitcoin continue to dumped their price value but i am not affraid because i strongly believe after all these bearish market cryptocurrency recover their stability stand.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
The present situation of the market is enough to scare anyone, but I believe very soon things will change in the market.We can only hope for that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
To be candid,anyone will surely be afraid of the current situation market.do much loss and the market is still not appearing as come back to normal anytime soon,but am sure very soon,it will be a different case.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
Those who are afraid are those that do not know what to do, to increase their chances of making profit and just because i know that, i have started making good use of the opportunity and very soon, i will start getting my profit. I am already seeing the glimpse.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
I think almost everyone loses their faith in cryptocurrencies at this time. But for me, the bright future will come soon.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
No, there is nothing to be afraid of, I just want to finally see changes in the market, but it is not clear when this will happen, and experts say different opinions, so we can only wait, but it makes no sense to be afraid, it is better to develop patience.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
I am also a trader and I do not feel stress and fear, I do not hold the storage strategy, I trade can be said almost every day , and Vice versa I am happy now this situation that you can buy at a good price coins
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
NOPE. I am confident that crypto will find its way to go up again. I know its the worst as of the moment but think of it as a preposition to filter those happy go lucky investors. Only those who chose to stays are the one who will be rewarded. Just give it time, there's not much to do anyway. The waiting game starts now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am a trader, and I am very afraid and worried about the current market conditions, even a few days ago I suffered a loss because of panic.

I tried trading BCHSV, and it was very scary, the volatility is very fast and difficult to predict.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
When I first saw the current price, I was shocked and I thought that crypto is done. However, I would never sell a coin below the price I bought it so I just HODL until to goes back up again. I also increased the number of coins I hodl to cover for my losses and sell it when there is a slight increase. There are coins that were good for buying especially those unpopular ones. The risk is much higher but you can earn a lot if you got lucky.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

i think a lot of people panic in current market situations,,
thats why the price go down more and more now,,
because the sellers is more than buyers
but, for me this is an opportunities to collect more a great cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ethereum and eos my friend  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Even if traders make more money at this time, this is also the time they need to be more care. Which is why only the skilled ones, can truly succeed at this time. There is no need to be afraid, just do the right thing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
As for me, I don’t pay attention to the current situation on the market since such a situation has happened more than once and after that there has been a growth today there is a lot of positive news after which there may be growth.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
Yes, I'm very scared. In the past few months, I have suffered considerable losses, many fake traps and walls have affected me in an analysis. I prefer day trading so this is quite difficult. Hopefully, this saturation will end soon.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
no, I'm not afraid at all. With the current market conditions, I started investing because I thought it was a good thing to do now.
and we just have to be a little patient to wait for this to be normal again. because the market will not be forever down, and in some time the market will get better in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Not at all because i know definitely that cryptocurrencies are volatile hence its value fluctuates from time to time. For crypto enthusiasts who know perfectly that this is the right time to invest into cryptocurrencies so that when the market gets restored in the near future you cna earn huge income from your principal investments.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
No, I'm not afraid about the current market situation. As for me, crypto isn't my main job and now I'm trying not thinking about it. I think that in 2019 the next bullrun will start.

Activity: 214
Merit: 1
Yes, i feel the same with the tension and fear, were all of my coins that investment are losing how can i recover in this sitaution if the market still decreasing. I cannot make diversion of coins since all coins are really disruptive. Otherwise, its really a great opportunity in this very low market price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I'm not afraid of the current market situation, but it's a shame that this fall lasts so long. I think next year everything will change for the better.
Pages:
Jump to: