Pages:
Author

Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation. - page 42. (Read 18401 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Of course, I am not satisfied with this market situation and it cannot please, but I have no fear, and I don’t worry about cryptocurrency for the future, as I am sure that the market will soon recover, because this market is cyclical and highly volatile, so the situation can drastically will change in a few days.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
I am afraid of this situation, because I do not see opportunities for market growth this year, and most likely in the first half of next year, too. I really hope I'm wrong.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
I am not afraid but I do feel uncomfortable because there is some amount of coins in my wallet and their value is slowly decreasing. Since I still don't trade I don't know how that function when the market experience situation like this but I personally believe that things will change and that all of us, holders and traders will have a reason for joy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
this situation of the market worries me more than fear, there is no alternative other than waiting for the moment.
Activity: 392
I was disappointed with the market situation and now I have already adapted and use other sources to make money in a falling market, but I need to invest for a long time because now there is a very good price for coins  Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I absolutely do not worry and in the current situation I try to make my portfolio as much bigger as possible. I know there will be growth very soon
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
I'm in a panic now. I spent a lot of time here as a hunter. Projects do not pay the market falls. I do not see a solution. Information why this is not happening. Traders now generally do not have to easily.
This is how it will turn out, a bad market situation also adversely affects everything related to crypto. Example the bounty payment, will often be delayed by the project owner. After all, if the project pays on time, the value we get is always not commensurate with what we should get
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Nobody who deals with crypto is enthusiastic about the current market. But i am convinced of crypto and hope the market can really recover sometime again. I just keep going and hope the prices will look better in a year or two. If this is the right way, i will see only in the future.
Activity: 822
I know that the current market situation is not good, i am not afraid because it is a temporary situation, i have been accumulating a lot of cheap tokens and coins in my portfolio because i believe in cryptocurrency  that the market will soar in the future.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

I'm in a panic now. I spent a lot of time here as a hunter. Projects do not pay the market falls. I do not see a solution. Information why this is not happening. Traders now generally do not have to easily.
Activity: 199
I think there is nothing to be afraid of because the current market situation won't last longer. I will hold all my coin and forget them I believe the storm will be over soon but not this year again
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
To me i believe that,The current market price in the cryptocurrency market shows that nobody can ever predict the price of coin . Now the market is not stable  the price keeps on going down but in the future i think the price will change for good now that it is red, it will still go back to green,that what makes it a business. this is the right time for any one that wants to invest to invest in other to cell when the price changes .
Activity: 278
I so many peoples are afraid of the current market situation. But I still didn't afraid with current situation of market. Cause I've seen this type of scene in past years and I know market will increase soon.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I currently have no altcoin or bitcoin on me since I had a long vacation on crypto. I was shocked that the market had fallen really bad. I am not worried since I know that this is just a normal price correction since last year the price really sky-rocketed. The market will recover soon, stop panicking and making the market situation even worse.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
Many people say they like the bear market. They say you buy when the market falls today, and you can sell it the next day with high growth. They say this is an opportunity for us, why do we fear it?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Not at all because I trust the project I have been invested a lot. And even with the current market situation, they are still moving like there's no bear market.

Well i think even the established coins that are down today won't stay down forever. So same as you, i don't think there's anything to be afraid of except if you trade on a short term basis. That's going to be extremely challenging to trade  in this market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

actually it is afraid of the situation in the last few months, there is no sign or potential price increase in cryptocurrency, some people argue that the market will soon return since Q2-Q3 but until now, the situation is even worse, maybe the market will be recovery but it can be 2-4 years away at the same time there must be developments in the blockchain itself
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
Try to forget about current price, care about news and what is happening now. This year Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies experienced great progress, big investors are interested in investing into cryptocurrencies, thats why giant stock exchanges announced that they will offer cryptocurrencies on their platforms.
Activity: 588
Right everyone is scared due to current market situation, but I think now no need to more afraid because market is very down & no chances to more down, now we can aspect to pump.
So don’t worry & wait for positive response from market.
Activity: 854
Not at all because I trust the project I have been invested a lot. And even with the current market situation, they are still moving like there's no bear market.
Pages:
Jump to: