Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 27. (Read 3834 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 10:29:46 PM
I have seen the opportunity that electronic money brings to people. I also see the fluctuations that electronic currency usually occur. Therefore, I believe in the value increase at the end of the year. I will keep them and wait to make a profit. I am confident with my decision!
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 10:27:14 PM
Why you think crypto don't have future? do you lose a lot of money because of market price fallen? Why you don't talking like that last year (crypto bull market), that not make sense, stock market price also will up and down, we don't need people spread FUD everyday just like you, so hold or leave, that's your own choice, my option is hold and believed blockchain is our future
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
July 07, 2018, 10:25:38 PM
NO! Transparent blockchain technologies will be the main tool for combating corruption and financial regulators. That's why these structures are now actively fighting with the crypto community. IMHO, blockchain is not just another tool for some people to enrich themselves.

The blockchain will not be enough to counter corruption, many people have created inventions thinking thy will change the world one way or another and people always find a way around the new technology, the bad guys are always going to try to find new ways to violate the law and the blockchain is not an exception to this, however I agree when you say that the blockchain is not another tool to become rich, it is a lot more than that.
Activity: 88
July 07, 2018, 05:52:49 AM
You are supposed to learn more about the Crypto currency before you jump into it, understand that the market can neither be possible nor negative... try to adapt to it and only invest the amount you are able to loose
Activity: 182
July 07, 2018, 01:55:59 AM
We will no longer see the constant mad growth of cryptocurrencies. The market came to large players who still cost 6000 or 60000 bitcoin, they earn up and down and some exchanges as bitmex is not profitable to have a strong growth, so they will push the price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 01:48:49 AM
Why should we abandon the crypto world if the prospect of the future guarantees it will be better, it is lately crypto market is not good but that is not a good reason to leave the crypto world.
Activity: 224
July 07, 2018, 01:20:34 AM
I believe cryptocurrency and hold it longtime but now all market is dump I hope very soon price rise again  I am not leaving crypto
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 07, 2018, 01:05:29 AM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

Why should I  ?? I still trust cryptocurrency so I would probably continue my investment here . There are some future in small market but the problem is it's very rare so you need to do some research before investing on some small market cap coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 01:03:36 AM
Nope and never will be! Since I started crypto I've decided this to become part of my life as long as I am alive and will introduce also the my childrens and grandson in the future once they are in the right age and teach them how crypto world works.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 07, 2018, 01:00:29 AM
nope, im not leaving crypto. because it gives me funds when i needed it. i enjoy doing tasks in every bounty campaign that i joined. For me, i'll stay as long as crypto world exists.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
July 07, 2018, 12:53:58 AM
I love crypto and also believe in crypto, so there is no intention to leave crypto. Although crypto is experiencing a lot of problems especially on the price reduction, but I believe it can be overcome, and can return to normal. I am sure crypto in the future will be better
The decrease in the price is not really a problem of cryptocurrencies, it just a problem with the speculators, nothing happened that somehow changed the technology behind cryptocurrencies, if a government found a way to hack cryptocurrencies I will understand the huge decrease in the price since the utility of cryptocurrencies will be way lower, but the only thing that happened is that investors got scared and lost money as a result of their actions.
Activity: 20
July 06, 2018, 11:02:44 PM
I do not agree with you, too early to leave the market, the market is bearish is a good trend to get everything back to its true value, I invested last year, now the market is down I Still, you will have to regret leaving the market early because the BTC price will be very high and you will hardly be able to afford it.
Activity: 26
July 06, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

You are completely impatient, cryptocurrency is the future and if you see the value of it and then sell cheap to outsiders, those who do not see the value of it, I have not figured you into the market. For what, for me personally, I enter the market because of the technology and the profit I put on the market cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 10:56:40 PM
I think I can not leave the crypto now. All the falls and incomprehensible situations are specially made in order to get us out of the crypto. You have to be stronger.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 01:12:27 PM

Maybe trading bots are installed to pump money, but this is a new system and no one will stop and close it, they simply will not be able to do it.
Activity: 112
July 06, 2018, 12:49:04 PM
No, guys. Too many interesting happens in the crypto world. And I don't tell about money. I tell about interesting technology, fintech revolution, ideas and human skills. I'm there for a long time
Activity: 140
July 06, 2018, 06:55:14 AM
Wont leave this crypto world until its officially closed. I've been doing and investing a lot in this crypto, tho the market are red right now, it will actually bounce back and we have to be optimism also do not spreading FUD.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 06, 2018, 06:34:36 AM
Probably I will leave if I already met my desired profit, but as of the moment I have no plans leaving yet because I believe that may investments will give fortune this coming last quarter of the year. But I've hear there are people leaving crypto because they had lost so much money investing on it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 06, 2018, 05:23:29 AM
The price of cryptocurrency is now down but that shouldn't encourage you to leave cryptocurrency just because of that. Keep your hope high and trust that the market will recover soon.
Activity: 93
July 06, 2018, 05:18:15 AM
You are supposed to learn more about the Crypto currency before you jump into it, understand that the market can neither be possible nor negative... try to adapt to it and only invest the amount you are able to loose
Pages:
Jump to: