Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 28. (Read 3834 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 07:03:31 PM
I think we should keep our faith in the market if we want to make big profits. Currently, the market is facing many difficulties, the price of Bitcoin and all the altcoin are very low, many people have chaos, they do not trust the crypto anymore. However, I think the market will recover soon at the end of this year. I believe the whale will not let the market die. Right now is a good opportunity for us to buy altcoin. I believe that investing long term in potential altcoin will bring us a lot of money in the future
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 06:56:08 PM
To be frank, this is the worst time to consider leaving crypto!  Crypto has potential to spike at almost any time for any number of reasons, so there is lots of reasons to be excited.  Will there always be 100% gains though?  Clearly not.  But you have to outwait the bears to enjoy the bull runs.
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 06:49:14 PM
I will not leave cryptography because it is my main source of income,I hope that everything will change for the better.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 06:45:48 PM
I still believe in the future of cryptocurrency. There is no way in hell that I would consider leaving crypto because of this situation. As far as I know, this is still a part of the cycle of the market. It would dump, like it did this month, and it would recover again. Have faith, patience and brace yourselves for something like this happening.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 06:43:30 PM
No I don't advice you leave,crypto is the future it will soon take over the future technology changing many people's standard of living maybe you should change your approach toward crypto make more research and study more
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 06:33:27 PM
No,  I am not leaving crypto. I see crypto changing the lives of many in the nearest future...
Activity: 112
July 05, 2018, 04:21:05 PM
Though the market is facing difficulties now but I don't believe it's the best decision to quit because the coin can go up and down and this can always be attached to coins, how could your believe on crypto stand if those who starts crypto had quit there won't be any future for that and could be pain when it glows
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 04:16:07 PM
I like crypto currency. It seems to me that this is a very promising sphere that can bring us a very good income. In addition, I am fully confident that the crypto currency will change life for the better.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 04:15:48 PM
I am not leaving cryptos for anything, I am in for cryptos for a long time to come, Cryptos is a good place to be if you understand the space and starts making some money from the space
Activity: 124
July 05, 2018, 04:14:03 PM
The cryptocurrency has potential, and due to volatility, you can make good capital. I still want to believe that technology will live
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 04:12:56 PM
Will not leave. There is a future here. I cannot give up the future. If after a few years you find yourself without a cryptocurrency, you will regret it. This is a necessary requirement for the future.
Activity: 66
July 05, 2018, 04:06:46 PM
I just joined in crypto, I will survive and continue to study it for now.
Activity: 434
July 05, 2018, 02:57:16 PM
I just came here just now, it's too early for me to leave. Although the situation on the market is not encouraging.
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 04:04:17 PM
I believe in the crypto and have been following it a long time. She had ups and downs always. But from it go on those who come into it for fast money. They was disappointed. If you treat for crypto without speculation - this is a very interesting topic.
Activity: 110
July 05, 2018, 04:02:53 PM
Ok. You can leave the market now and come back when it raises again. However, I believe this is the good time to buy. You cant have BTC or ETH with low price like this moment in the future.
Activity: 225
July 05, 2018, 03:49:34 PM
I will remain in cryptocurrency because I have very trust and love this cryptocurrency, even though the price is red but I keep the spirit hold
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
July 05, 2018, 03:49:09 PM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

I will never leave cryptocurrency because it was the one source of my income and people are also trying to invest on cryptocurrency if it was legalized in their country so the price will increase again obviously in the future due to high demand.
Activity: 392
July 05, 2018, 03:49:04 PM
Nope. I don't have a plan to leave crypto. since it was helping me from the very beginning. so I will stay. In this kind of Industry, it is important to have a lot of patience. you can't earn more when you are always in a hurry. don't be too impulsive when deciding.
Activity: 167
July 05, 2018, 03:41:34 PM
I love crypto and also believe in crypto, so there is no intention to leave crypto. Although crypto is experiencing a lot of problems especially on the price reduction, but I believe it can be overcome, and can return to normal. I am sure crypto in the future will be better
Activity: 378
July 05, 2018, 03:32:01 PM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!
I have strong confidence in the crypto market as it brings a lot of benefits in the future as well as can bring a great profit. If you do not have faith here, I think you should leave the crypto and join another area. Because crypto is relatively small compared to other sectors such as securities and real estate, I believe in the ability to attract capital and develop strength in this market.
Pages:
Jump to: