Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 34. (Read 3834 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 01:52:39 AM
No, I am not leaving crypto because of only that scammers or bounties that don't pay their workers. They are always being a comeback of a higher value in a few months ahead. Believing that many coins will be recovered.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 01:35:41 AM
There are big players at crypto market, they put the bad news down the market, and when the market is down they entry the market. But in these games, the smallest investor gets down, run away at the loss.
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 01:31:55 AM
Even though the market experience rough times, I never think of leaving crypto. Being optimistic in times that people lose hope is the only thing I hold on too. I'm still hoping that crypto will fully recovered. Although I know crypto market is trying its best to bounce back but it also needs our continuous support. Let's be optimistic and together help crypto market recover. This is for the welfare of us who benefits in crypto.
Activity: 89
July 02, 2018, 01:31:41 AM
On the future of the capital, you can start talking when they adopt laws on the regulation of the crypto-currency market. Then, without fear, large investors will enter and the crypto currency will live!
Activity: 150
July 02, 2018, 01:30:03 AM
Whatever happens in the current crypto world I will not be able to leave crypto, because in my opinion the world of crypto is a better future.
Activity: 116
July 02, 2018, 01:24:57 AM
I am very optimistic about the cryptocurrency market. Although this market has entered a low point, I believe it will warm up again. The volatility of the cryptocurrency market is like this. I believe most people have noticed this. So I believe that many people are waiting for the return of the market like me.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
July 02, 2018, 01:21:35 AM
You csn still make money in this market though and the marketcap is way lower than now when i entered the market so i don't mind the marketcap right now. I won't leave crypto because there's still a lot of opportunity to make money in crypto, i've been doing it for more than a year and i will continue to do it as long as i can.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
July 02, 2018, 01:16:14 AM
NO, because crypto can gain you more money and it can help my daily needs . Someday crypto market will rise up patience is a virtue.

Very rightly said some time only it is time factor which if negotiated properly can make you rich. Even the best of billionaires have not become millionaires overnight. It was a patience and their never say die spirit help them to achieve where they are today.
Activity: 69
July 02, 2018, 01:11:14 AM
Cryptography strongly influenced my material condition and my inner views, and I understand that without crypto, I can not live anymore, it's interesting and it's addictive.
Activity: 79
July 01, 2018, 07:59:34 AM
I don't look at the signs like what you say. So until now I'm not leaving cryptocurrency.
Activity: 70
July 01, 2018, 07:57:27 AM
I will not leave crypto world,because i know that it will lead me to have earn more profits someday. Actually,I have learned a lot of strategies,that i can apply it when doing a different kind of crypto activities. I will do a lot of efforts that can help me to be successful someday.
Activity: 52
July 01, 2018, 07:57:11 AM
I think to leave a part of my investment at next pump. At the moment market is very low to exit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
July 01, 2018, 07:56:19 AM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

Well quite honestly no i will not be leaving. yes a lot of the small cap stuff might be manipulated, but one can say the same thing for most penny stocks as well. You need to pick and choose and if you cant do that then just stick to bitcoin. But the sector will grow tremendously over the long term, and i for one will not miss out
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
July 01, 2018, 07:41:19 AM
Trading is not the only way of making money in crypto, Cryptocurrency has come to stay, do you have any idea how many start ups have based on crypto?
Yes there are bots but something they don't have is the intelligence of analyzing fundamental news, they just can follow technical analyzing, there are other ways to make money in crypto, it's not only trading!
Activity: 476
July 01, 2018, 07:36:56 AM
NO, because crypto can gain you more money and it can help my daily needs . Someday crypto market will rise up patience is a virtue.
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 07:29:08 AM
I am a faithful and honest cryptocurrency lover and have seen how good cryptocurrency has been to many people. I believe most people have also noticed that. I really dont see the essence of me leaving crypto. Though crypto is experiencing a lot of setbacks especially pricing depreciation but i know good times lie ahead
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 30, 2018, 10:41:10 PM
I am a faithful and honest cryptocurrency lover and have seen how good cryptocurrency has been to many people. I believe most people have also noticed that. I really dont see the essence of me leaving crypto. Though crypto is experiencing a lot of setbacks especially pricing depreciation but i know good times lie ahead
Yes Bot are trading and seems no future in few coins but in good coins and on good project i invest my money in, Its the first big investment i do and its for long terms, I do still have some faith in cryptocurrency and especially on blockhain that somehow will make me rich so i believe on it and i will keep patience until it fruitfull to me someday.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
June 30, 2018, 10:37:02 PM

No I would not leave crypto. Although there's a lot scammer today whos destroying the image of crypto. And even though the market is dump I will never lose hope in crypto.
While scammers and hackers have been destroying the image of cryptocurrencies for years I think that right now what it is damaging the image of bitcoin the most is the price that has been crashing for some time and the longer this last the bigger the damage to the image of bitcoin, this is similar to what happened after the mt gox crash where many people tought bitcoin was done for even if that was not the case.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 04:51:05 PM

I will never leave cryptocurrency because i can always make good profit through trading, the only problem is those people who cannot handle the pressure in the market when the price of their coins are melting, they tend to sell their coins at the lowest price which makes the value of coins in the market to dump.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
June 30, 2018, 04:33:46 PM
Oh sure. When the market is not particularly active or when it is not growing - nobody wants to waste their time in order to lose money. Therefore, some number of people left crypto-currencies. But they will return when the market begins to recover.
Pages:
Jump to: