Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 33. (Read 3834 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 07:45:16 PM
I am confident you have posted this topic because of the price depreciation in crypto. I am not backing off. cryptos are about to go far. A lot of investors trooping in now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 07:36:18 PM
I will not leave crypto for granted, because crypto has helped me a lot in improving my quality of life by providing opportunities to earn money and profits from investing with crypto. Perhaps there is a lot of decline going on in the crypto, but since I started from a small capital and now I have earned income, so I am one of those people who has already benefited.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 07:22:14 PM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

some years ago, BTC fall from 1100$ to 100$, i had been remain in crypto, and i take good profit. it is similar 2013 and 2014, i can not leave this market when i know BTC will reach 100000$. stay tuned and check only the price to see 100K$ for BTC.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
July 02, 2018, 07:07:14 PM
I have never given it a thought to quit crypto, as such i am into crypto full time and for a life time, I believe in crytpos and I believe in the future cryptos will reward all the those that believed in it, it might take years, but I don't care.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 06:52:29 PM
No I am not leaving crypto or blockchain technology. I think this is still the beginning, but this doesn't mean that all coins will explode and give profits. On the contrary, I even believe that most projects will fail and the valuable projects will remain. Right now we see some kind of flooding the market but there are also a lot of projects which have the same or no idea. We just need to give them more time. Ethereum also changed the whole game and I believe there will be more game changers and also mass adoption
Activity: 93
July 02, 2018, 06:40:03 PM
I think once the state starts to regulate the market, big investors will enter, so I'm not going to leave
Activity: 138
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
July 02, 2018, 09:16:09 AM
I would never ever leave crypto. Even though I am losing much now because of the bear market. I still have a positive thought that cryptocurrencies will have a bright future. All we need is to believe. Don't just be after for money. Because if crypto is accepted one day, you'll be a millionaire at that time if you hold your coins.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 08:47:31 AM
i will never leave crypto, this is the new and modern investment that i love to participate in my life, even there is more bad experienced im still have the faith that i will be successful someday with more savings in my wallet than putting my saving into banks, i do suggest to invest a good project with a good supply so you will not experience the pump and dump of the coin in a short period of time
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 08:41:25 AM
Although the current situation of crypto is very discouraging as the value of coin keeps falling and no one knows when the bear period will be over but I am not planning to leave crypto now or anytime soon because I know this is only temporary and the value of coin will begin to appreciate soon when the market recover from the bear period.
Activity: 224
July 02, 2018, 08:37:58 AM
No, i am so addicted to crypto that it will be worst for me to leave cryptocurrency. since i know that crypto has a destined future which am a beneficiary. What a great future!
Activity: 1078
July 02, 2018, 07:37:45 AM
I am not going to leave crypto because it gives me a good income at the moment. I also believe that blockchain technology itself has a great future, so the cryptocurrency market will grow, too.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
July 02, 2018, 07:36:15 AM
No, I did not leave the cryptocurrency, but rather during the fall of the entire market, I increased the number of coins, as I believe that the cryptocurrency market has a great future!
Activity: 125
July 02, 2018, 07:32:54 AM

If you can not earn money here and you do not see prospects in this, then why you have not left yet? You need to be able to adapt to any market, if you want to be in the game.
Activity: 70
July 02, 2018, 07:27:20 AM
I am not leaving crypto and why shoud I? Losing hope should not favorable this time of market that full of surprises. Even bitcoin value for more months now are always struggling I am not losing hope and Im not disappointed. Instead I am holding and optimistic that price will skyrocket.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
July 02, 2018, 02:32:02 AM

Why you afraid to invest your money in cryptocurrency? I think you should know about the goal and understanding of cryptocurrency. Try invest your money for long-term in bitcoin or ethereum and believe to your self, because no bot can do this..
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
July 02, 2018, 02:29:26 AM
Nope i won't leave crypto, I believe that crypto industries is growing bigger and bigger even they would lead the digital technology in the future, peoples will use this technology much often.
Activity: 95
July 02, 2018, 02:23:05 AM
I'm not planning on leaving crypto currency world because i see crypto currencies as our future. Moreover, I've invest a lot of my money into crypto currencies. So I'm staying.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
July 02, 2018, 02:13:29 AM
lift with me i do not think i will stay till when the crypto will end i will not leave crypto because it has help alot of people and me inclusive so i will not leave crypto.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
July 02, 2018, 02:03:32 AM

No, I'm not leaving. I still believe that crypto will change the world. There have been temporary price setbacks, but the future is upwards. Crypto is still a very young market.
Activity: 490
July 02, 2018, 01:54:33 AM
I am new to crypto so I will not leave because looking forward that crypto has good potential. For now is still in the process of growth so the situation is a little down, but this will improve in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: