Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 60. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 01:49:05 AM
Every one should be for a simple reason that you will not just invest your money but your time as well. There are lots of scammers that will take advantage of you if you will not be careful in choosing the right one, however for me I'm do not have the right experience and knowledge yet so I tend to follow well know managers.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
May 30, 2018, 01:45:32 AM
Yes, I am and I believe that everyone should be, there are some dreadful choices out there with whitepapers that mean absolutely nothing coupled with awful websites. If the team have put that little into promoting their ICO in the first place what makes you think it will get better? Do as much research as you can manage before deciding to get involved in a project.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
May 30, 2018, 01:42:16 AM
I almost do not invest in new projects, it seems more profitable for me to buy a new project when they go to the stock exchange
Activity: 105
May 30, 2018, 01:40:49 AM
Of course I do and everyone should be like that. Altcoins aren't decoration that you will buy if they attract you because of their designs or they sound awesome in their announcement thread or whitepaper. The important basis is what's on the inside and not the outside and that's what I always do and picky is not the right term for it, it is called choosing very carefully and very wisely.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 01:38:13 AM
I believe that if you invest in a project, then you must be picky.  It's your money, and you want to multiply it, not lose it.  The market offers us a large number of ICO.  And you need to carefully choose only quality projects.
Activity: 191
May 30, 2018, 01:36:03 AM
Yes I am picky and not all ICO is good to pick. We need to be careful for our investment, make sure that the ICO is good and promising so our investment won't gone and could give us a good return.
Activity: 70
May 30, 2018, 01:33:39 AM
I would be very picky in looking for ICO because now almost more ICO it is a scam. i will try some ICO so they do not scam i will continue to follow ICO terseb
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Interior Designer and consultant
May 29, 2018, 07:22:44 AM
Yes, I am.
So many ICO projects have a good way of promoting only at the beginning but are unable to continue their programs so that they eventually leave and end up with scam.
I ever have experienced that condition, so I think, I don't want to be trapped again in such an ICO project.
I have to be wiser to sort and choose ICO projects that really have a future.
Activity: 98
May 28, 2018, 06:42:17 PM
I already wrote in this thread of the forum that ICO is roulette undoubtedly. However, a few of my investment in ICO projects, which I carefully select, and they make very good Xs. for Example, Ontology.
Activity: 121
May 28, 2018, 06:30:00 PM
It is surely important! If you would not be picky - you would suffer hard loosing your money in every scam trap here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 04:03:27 PM
I'm rather picky about ICO, because there are a lot of scammers out there. I first look at the ICO website, their team, the purpose of the project and feedback on the project.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 01:36:18 PM
Of course. If you do not qualitatively choose ICO for investing, you risk losing your money by running into scammers or on a project that will never allow you to return at least the invested money.
Activity: 266
May 28, 2018, 08:34:10 AM
Now there are so many scammers that only a fool is not picky. I believe that cham more HYIP and talk about ICO, the more scammers will be. I'm sure that before investing and even before participating in the bounty, you need to carefully check every ICO!
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 08:26:02 AM
Yes I am very picky when it comes to ICOs and I look for red flags such as:
Unusually High Token Allocation Given to the Team
The team generally takes around 20% of the total token supply allocation. Amounts higher than this should be scrutinized carefully. Keep in mind that individuals are looking to gain personally.
No Specific Detail on How ICO Funds will be Spent.
The Importance of asking the question how the fund will be spent and what the company is planning to do after they have rised the capital.
Longer than Usual Roadmap
I make sure to actually check the roadmap out to see if it looks feasible or not.
Unusually High Amount of Reserves
A good use of reserves occurs when an ICO wants to make sure funds aren’t spent too early in the roadmap. If a project ends up being successful, the team wants to make sure there’s capital available to expand in the future. But if there’s no explanation for how the reserves will be spent, or who controls them, it’s a red flag.
Same Advisors as Other Projects
If I start seeing the same advisors on multiple ICOs that aren't related that could be a red flag
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
May 28, 2018, 07:58:18 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I think we should picky on ICOs. Right now many ICOs are scam and many of them are good ICOs. Before we join on ICO sale, its wise if we doing some research. ICO right now used by unresposible people to make their own fortune and scam people, so its better if we are carefull
Activity: 112
May 28, 2018, 07:50:56 AM
Yes, we should all be picky with ICOs. It is not very wise if you invest your money in ICOs without doing any research and invest without thinking about their team or project. There are many ICOs which are not good and developers create the projects in order to steal people's money so we must be careful when picking icos
Activity: 67
May 28, 2018, 06:56:33 AM
If I do not like something, for example, or the Manager of the bounty did not do so as it should that either, without any reason or grounds I don't just predictiv I become angry and begin to hate him a serious hatred.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
May 28, 2018, 06:54:47 AM
The increased of scam or fake ICOs should make us choosy or picky to protect our hard earned bitcoin or ethereum. Scammers are more aggressive in these days so I have to make some comprehensive research on an ICO before investing or joining their bounties. Risks are everywhere but we can avoid or lessen this by educating ourselves on risk management.
Activity: 179
May 28, 2018, 06:38:28 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I am the guy that never picky to the ICOs coz I know most of ICOs is successful there are only not successful due to the bounty managers that is not responsible to their job.
Activity: 280
May 28, 2018, 06:34:10 AM
I'm very picky with the ICO, and I think there are so many people like me.
You should find out before investing in the ICO, which will help help you to limit your risk in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: