Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 61. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 06:29:41 AM
Quite picky if you ask me. The money that I am putting into the project was not easy to come by so I reserve the right to be picky about where my money is going into. Before I put money into any project, I make sure to do very extensive research into that project to avoid investing in scam ICO. Everyone should be very picky about the icos that they choose to put their money in.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 06:19:33 AM
Not picky. The main team, and its background because it draws, even a bad project. By communicating with the Manager, you can understand everything about the project.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 06:16:08 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes I am  and you must be picky also since there are so many scammed ICO's. Choosing a very good ICO is can gives you more profit. Everyone must be picky when choosing whuch ICO to join because not all ICO is succesful.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
May 28, 2018, 06:09:49 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes of course. I am investing my hard earned money and it is my right to check if ico has a potential in the future. we are aware that so many ico that are merely speculatuon only or just want to scam investor so we need to be careful and selective to where we invest our coin
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 06:02:20 AM
Yes i am because if i'm not i would get no profit and just loose and not earn or worse getting scammed because ICOs is very complicated than you think it is but of course if you find the best campaign you are at heaven right now.
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
May 28, 2018, 05:16:04 AM
Ofcourse, many of ICO's are good at first, but will scam you in the end.  So,  everyone should be picky in choosing ICO's to invest with, specially if they are going to invest a huge amount of money.

Due diligence and proper research should be done to be able to pick good icos
Moreover, many ICO scam today. The fraudsters take advantage of the rising popularity of cryptocurrency to deceive many people. So we must always be vigilant and really selective in choosing ICO projects.
Activity: 560
May 28, 2018, 05:03:32 AM
I am certainly picky. I will join or choose ico carefully because I do not want to lose big. I will join if I think ico is really good, or already many investors who joined as well. because we know, there are many ico programs that are scam, so be careful in choosing ico.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 04:59:54 AM
Everyone should be picky with icos or we will be fooled by them. In order to make good use of our money we need to be careful about our money and time.
Activity: 182
May 28, 2018, 04:56:32 AM
With so many ICOs out there you must be picky unless you have too much asset that you are not afraid to lose.
I have come across some ICOs that can't even afford to hire a decent translator or have a spell check on their website, how am I suppose to invest in those?

One needs to be picky with icos
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 04:07:54 AM
Yes, of course. We have to be picky with ICO because now there are many scam ICO. If we are not picky then we will be stuck on a scam ICO.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
May 28, 2018, 03:59:50 AM
Definitely I have to be selective in buying ico,  if you ain't selective you gonna be thought a painful lesson, not all Ico are genuine,  alot of fake one's out there
Activity: 252
May 28, 2018, 03:52:44 AM
When it comes to investing everyone should be picky. Check everything super precisely.
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 03:46:28 AM
I am very picky about ICO now, because there are too many ICO is meaningless now, I don't want to suffer losses in ICO.

With so many new projects, it's hard to find good ones.
Activity: 74
May 28, 2018, 03:44:05 AM
Ofcourse, many of ICO's are good at first, but will scam you in the end.  So,  everyone should be picky in choosing ICO's to invest with, specially if they are going to invest a huge amount of money.

Due diligence and proper research should be done to be able to pick good icos
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
May 28, 2018, 03:30:01 AM
Yes I should be more careful in choosing what iCO’s I will invest in. There are a lot of fake ICO in the market so before investing on ICO we should do our own research and study the project more carefully so we knew if the project have potential in the market after the presale.

true, now more and more fake ICO then we must be careful, try you really research deeper and analyze it before invest your treasure or join in ICO. sometimes the offer is very tempting or just looking for the existence of the product is better not because later losses obtained, better thorough always find out the information about the ICO project.
Activity: 210
May 28, 2018, 03:09:44 AM
Actually, I'm just aware of being scammed, that's why i am so picky with ICO's before joining. Every ICO i joined, i always find the tome to know more about their project. It is important to know about them and every details of their task for you to aware scammers...
Activity: 140
May 27, 2018, 08:37:42 PM
Yes of course.  If we feel like we are in a scammy ICO then why should we still go with it? We are aware of the risks so I think being picky will sometimes work most especially if we also make a lot of research before picking the right one.
Activity: 588
May 27, 2018, 08:31:18 PM
Yes I am picky when picking ICO because I consider its probability of success. People's complain about an ICO happens right after the ICO ended which I think is unnecessary because if they give the ICO a thought before joining and has done their research about that ICO then there is lesser probability of your bounty to fail. Researching is the key to picking an ICO and to be picky is a good thing.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
May 27, 2018, 08:17:24 PM
I think muat we picky ico if qe want to be participant join that ico program..if you wrong a picky ico..you will lose a lot of your money..i think we must have detail picky program ico for get profit to join it
Activity: 305
May 27, 2018, 08:01:40 PM
Yes I should be more careful in choosing what iCO’s I will invest in. There are a lot of fake ICO in the market so before investing on ICO we should do our own research and study the project more carefully so we knew if the project have potential in the market after the presale.
Pages:
Jump to: