Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 83. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
December 01, 2017, 09:00:11 AM
One has to be very picky about when investing in Initial coin offerings. Most of the last investments that i have made had a great idea and great team but due to the rise of bitcoin all my these investments went to the floor. In one case my investment in BMC ICO which was 1.55btc has gone down to .3btc now. Let it be a lesson to people who want to put money into ICO's.
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
December 01, 2017, 08:56:14 AM
I'm very picky with ICO's infact i have only ever entered in to one of them. They used to make good money but not so sure about that now+.66666666666666
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 08:36:46 AM
we all are i think, besides being picky, we need to carefully choose before we decide on what ICO we pick to invest in by observing and studying it whether it has good performance or not because we all want to have great benefit from which we pick. Being picky is not bad, its just the fact that you are being wise and sure on choosing ICO's that will benefit you.
Activity: 98
December 01, 2017, 07:34:43 AM
Yeah, definitely it must be something worth investing for it must be something that is earning bitcoin and definitely worth investing for and that kind of company that is just there to consume your hard earned bitcoin just for their own benefits what you called scammers. But regardless there are still a lot of trusted ICO's out there which is worth investing which is why you study and do your own research about them first.
Activity: 616
December 01, 2017, 07:32:59 AM
yeah, sure! I am always picky in following ico. just look at the reality, many are precisely the lower price after ico is finished, i will see with a lot of consideration before buy it
Activity: 331
StartFi
December 01, 2017, 07:30:55 AM
of course i will picky every time i choose an ico to invest, i must do research carefully before investing in that ICO, i dont want to be scammed and surely i want to maximize my profit everytime in join a ICO, so a little careful and picky can save my money very much and bring benefits to me in the future.
Activity: 630
December 01, 2017, 07:20:33 AM
Definitely picky my friend! I work hard for my money and I must be a able to get maximum value for it. Whether I am investing or otherwise, there must be through value in exchange for my money. So i am very picky with ICO!
Activity: 438
December 01, 2017, 07:17:27 AM
yep, absolutely, but I have two-three favorites (for example, e-Chat ICO), so will waiting
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 06:24:41 AM
It's really important to be picky and carefully analyse the feasibility of the project (whitepaper, roadmap, fund allocation, team etc.) if you don't want to end up with a token that is worthless in two months. You should not just rush into any ICO just because it is a way of getting tokens at a discount, but you should look more into the long-term prospects for the token if you really want your investment to be good.

I recommend checking the token economics sections in whitepapers to see whether the company has a strategy on how to increase the value of its token in time.
Activity: 124
December 01, 2017, 06:19:03 AM
Yes im must be a picky in ICOs, maybe the other people too ,because if you invest it carelessly  your money will be lost. So make sure you choosing right  about investing in ICOs .
Activity: 210
December 01, 2017, 06:16:49 AM
Yes, I am very careful in analyzing this or that project. Every day, 20-50 new ICOs come out, many of them are really weak projects, so you need to be attentive to your choice.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
December 01, 2017, 06:09:53 AM
When I'm going to pick an ICO to invest, I was picky. I looked at their project concept, roadmap, team, whitepaper, soft and hard cap and so on. Investing in an ICO is one of the most critical decisions that you've ever make, unless if that project comes from an established company or firm like the Indahash and Binary.

It's okay to invest on altcoins that celebrities like Floyd Mayweather and Paris Hilton endorse, but there's no guarantee that these cryptocurrencies will "fly to the moon".
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
December 01, 2017, 05:49:36 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

this is certain because if you are not do this you will easy lost your money which you invest in ICOs
Activity: 140
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
December 01, 2017, 05:49:29 AM
ICO is valuable opportunity for getting good token in cheap price. Personally I investment good ICOs. So ICO is bless to me
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
December 01, 2017, 05:45:30 AM
ICOs are dead and buried. 95% of them are scams and/or completely unrealistic.
Shame, because good ones cant pull through all the garbage...
Activity: 251
Presale is live!
December 01, 2017, 03:46:37 AM
Everyone shoul be picky if they care about their money. There are more scams around  than ever and it’s getting worse. We should watch where we are putting our money in.
Activity: 812
Merit: 126
December 01, 2017, 03:39:27 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

We all should, for sure everyone doesn't want their investment to be wasted. If you are not so picky on ICO's then tell yourself you should, better to understand everything about their project especially when you are an investor. You will loose a huge profit if you just pick it because you wanted to. We people are born to survive, on everything that might bring us down, so survive on this too many ICO's and choose the right one.  Wink
Activity: 290
December 01, 2017, 03:32:57 AM
You should be picky with ICO why because if you do not pick those altcoins carefully you will lose a lot of hard work on that some of the ICO are scam and you need to do some research in order for you to avoid them you can ask your friends t0 what are there currently join ICO and in that way you can acoid it
Activity: 34
December 01, 2017, 03:30:00 AM
At present ICO projects are very much, to invest, it should study a lot. You need to study the technique of what it is used for. Team DEV is professional and has scam marks. The community has a lot of interest in this ICO project, there is a bounty project for that ICO project.
Activity: 84
December 01, 2017, 03:17:49 AM
Every promising project I carefully studied. Sometimes I spend a few days on a thorough analysis of the project and the team. But even so, sometimes I'm wrong.
In fact, I can say the same about myself. I spend a lot of time studying every project which has a chance to succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: