Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 84. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
December 01, 2017, 03:02:23 AM
Yes, we have to consider carefully before investing. Most ICOs now are scams. You must be careful when choosing projects. I wanna suggest you some potential projects. Those are Spectre, Livestars, Wepower,..
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 01, 2017, 02:57:21 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Frankly, I hardly invest in ICOs because of how picky I am. So far there are only three ICO I have invested in and fortunately, I earned profit by dumping ones the price is right.  I am very doubtful of a lot of ICOs nowadays because most of it are either scam of just plain failure because everyone tend to jest sell their coin to earn and hold bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 02:45:08 AM
Yes of course. A lot of research and evaluation. Checking for having a company to back the project (this is more important than just some advisers participating with their image), having a product which is progressing, being transparent regarding tits product, having an innovative idea and being a business to business enterprise, useful for the blockchain and for other businesses.
Activity: 140
December 01, 2017, 02:31:30 AM
Yes. I like being picky and very observant in  terms of joining in ICO. i try to have those who have low value at first but is open for great improvement and grow money fast. They tend to have greater profit if you joined them early.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 02:18:29 AM
Sadly it took me a few times to get burned and scammed to realize this but I am quite picky now when it comes to these things. I think I did really well on one of them so I kind of broke even which was very lucky of me but other than that I despise ICOs. Why not get the token or coin cheaper than ICO price on exchange in a few weeks? That way you got better price and no risk it seems like a win win to me.

Other thing you have to consider with ICOs is how long you have to wait before the coin is listed on the exchange. It is a lot larger risk if you have to wait a long time before receiving the money back, e.g. Polkadot's ICO. Locking up your eth for almost two years.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
December 01, 2017, 02:04:53 AM
Sadly it took me a few times to get burned and scammed to realize this but I am quite picky now when it comes to these things. I think I did really well on one of them so I kind of broke even which was very lucky of me but other than that I despise ICOs. Why not get the token or coin cheaper than ICO price on exchange in a few weeks? That way you got better price and no risk it seems like a win win to me.
Activity: 9
December 01, 2017, 01:30:03 AM
Yes, we should all be picky about ICO. ICO are generally still their infant stage of the business, so high risk of failure
Will look out for a few things in ICO
1. Team experience and integrity- the team is most important in delivering the project and ideal
2. The amount they are asking for is it reasonable
3. The hype of the project
4. Any bonus? Too high a bonus kill the price as whale will manipulate and dump
5. Any real world use of the token, and if the token is necessary
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
December 01, 2017, 01:13:18 AM
Yes, I hold my ICO very low as I see so many trash or simple scam hide behind the ICO name.
Activity: 40
December 01, 2017, 12:30:06 AM
yes very picky. The coin should be able to generate palpable value for it's users by decentralising. I have my eye set on Amor (amorcoin.org) which is aiming to do this in the dating market. The price is going to moon if they execute properly, but i'm very excited nevertheless.
Activity: 3
November 30, 2017, 02:19:27 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Helen, I am Community Manager at NAGA Group AG. We have an announcement to make tonight.
We’ve successfully launched the NAGA Coin, raising 15.5 million USD! We’ve received it from over 15,500 contributors, which we believe is huge!
Our Main Sale round starts tonight at 00:00 CET. We invite every one of you to check out NAGA while we’re live! We think some of you might still be missing who we are. It’s worth knowing!
NAGA Group i a German FinTech listed on Frankfurt Stock Exchange having this year performed the fastest IPO in 15 years. Why join NAGA?
-Our share price surged 500% since IPO;
-Our market cap is 250MM EUR;
-Bitcoin.com's Roger Ver, Pantera's Miko Matsumura, and more advise us.
Meet NAGA nagaico.com
Activity: 518
November 30, 2017, 02:04:54 PM
I carefully choose ICO company because they do not want to spend the money.
Activity: 159
November 30, 2017, 02:02:13 PM
Yes and everyone should be! Remember this is your hard earned cash you are putting down!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
November 30, 2017, 12:41:11 PM
Every promising project I carefully studied. Sometimes I spend a few days on a thorough analysis of the project and the team. But even so, sometimes I'm wrong.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 12:22:28 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes but not in all , But here I am seeing I am making profit  from the ICOs investment , so why not I remain picky about the ICOs investment projects and coins .
In the current time the best option to make big earnings with small time wait is to make investment in the ICOs , since recently we seen that they scammed the people but probably about 90% ICOs are legit , so it is more better to invest in all those ICOs project which have better concept and better economical support and better team of management of the coin and also remain active in the social platforms Because a active team in the social media made the coin famous between the people otherwise people get forget about the coins and it's project day by day and that leads into make the coin dead ..
Activity: 100
November 30, 2017, 11:58:13 AM
I think anyone that wants to be successful in ICO's needs to be picky.

Everyday there is a new ICO popping up so you have to be picky.

Currently there is a new trend of ICO's having a working product, which is a big boost for me. But you still have to look into the white paper, the team, the concept, the numbers and how the community is communicating with them.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 30, 2017, 06:40:35 AM
i pick ico for the reason no hassel. Ill just wait to recieve the token and wait to pump up... instant money
How will one even survive in the ICO world without being picky ? There are so many of them and there are lots of scams out there. One has to do all the necessary things needed to be done before even investing in any of them. If you are picky and you are sure of your decisions before investing, then it would be hard to make a mistake.

Investing into a random ICO and then waiting for its pump will definitely lead to big disappointments as I am seeing this very much similar to gambling and nothing else.

Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
November 27, 2017, 08:04:05 AM
The most effective ICOs based on my experience are those ICOs are managed by higher rank members in this forum, they're experienced bounty campaign managers and promising ICO will spend money and resources on advertising their project in social media. Hiring bounty managers will require huge amount so participants and investors would trust and support for ICOs than ICOs started by Newbie and Junior Members.
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
November 27, 2017, 08:00:28 AM
Yes, I am now choosing best ICO before I join because unluckily the first ICO I've ever joined was failed. The Tangerine Exchange by so called Mandarin company. They're shit ICO and they're wasting their participants' time, almost 2 months until their ICO ends until now their token has no value and never hit in any Cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 07:55:43 AM
Hi guys, if you know any good ICO, especially start-ups lauching pre-ICO, please leave your comment here: https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/309/
and we will reward you with YUPIES.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 26, 2017, 03:13:45 AM
All the traditional coins are now beginning to moon, so ICOS are becoming a much riskier investment per se. I am now more fussy about ICOS and would really invest behind companies that already have a proven track record, like REALISTO. They have a parent company since 2011 and invest in Berlin real estate, so something like that for me is a more sold investment to go for, where ICOS are concerned.
Pages:
Jump to: