Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 86. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 03:05:34 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes that's what you need to do when you get into the project. You need to know everthing to their project read and understand to avoid scams.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 02:58:27 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

you don't want to pick ico with name like crapeatcrapskyhigh with self-moderated op or dev hidden their identity and claiming to be satoshi nakamoto or a team of one

haha is there an ICO with team claming to be Satoshi Nakamoto?
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 24, 2017, 02:57:19 AM
I'm picky with everything which is connected with my money and profit. There so many scam nowadays, so we must pay more attention to ico.

We are the same, I don't trust any ICO's out there easily. I'm doing my best to find out if they are reliable and can be trusted with out money. I'm also aware with those, since you mentioned about scams. They are using ICO to scam people and they are making it look like legit but still scam is a scam, they will not do any progress with the project and when they are done of collecting investors money. That's an indication for them to run.
Activity: 322
November 24, 2017, 02:51:50 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Ues I am, because icos, there are a lot of scams when it becomes to icos and it involves money even though it is a higher money or lower money. The most important in this is to check if the icos are legit because you do not want to get scammed in this icos there are a lot of scams here especially when investment money are involve. A lot of people are getting scammed because of investing in some of the icos here. And because they are not reading those whitepapers so yes I red a lot when it becomes to icos I need to be sure.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
November 24, 2017, 02:48:03 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes, I always study and collect information regarding ICO to be participated. Mainly white paper, project report, roadmap and team are very important part.
Activity: 182
November 24, 2017, 02:46:40 AM
Ofcourse, There are so many scams nowadays and you don't want to lose money and waste your time over some scams/frauds.

You should do research first, check their company background, achievements, and ever their staff and devs.

ICOs also have to be convincing so you will know that many people will also invest like you did.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 02:43:56 AM
I'm picky with everything which is connected with my money and profit. There so many scam nowadays, so we must pay more attention to ico.
Activity: 294
November 24, 2017, 02:43:45 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
choosing a good ICO should be done if we do not want to lose money because there are ICO in circulation is not all good
Activity: 168
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 24, 2017, 02:30:51 AM
After all, this is your personal investment. Whether you're picky in Chengdu determines whether you can get high returns, so I'm critical of every ICO project I invest in.
Activity: 168
WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange
November 23, 2017, 11:56:22 PM
Products and Protocols only. Services are a No No.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
November 23, 2017, 11:52:57 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes i am because even if i haven't invested on an ICO yet, i just like to be sure that my time and efforts in joining their campaigns will not be wasted. So i always do thorough check for the team that made the ICO and of course, i read their white paper too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
November 23, 2017, 11:52:27 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes i pick ico for the reason no hassel. Ill just wait to recieve the token and wait to pump up... instant money
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 23, 2017, 11:46:50 PM
I usually ignore ICOs, it's always better to invest in a protocol than in a company.

I believe every ICO from 2013/2014 has failed, 95% or more of all these new ICOs will fail and people will lose their money.

Were not 2013 or 2014 now
Many ico's have big potential now...i never failed in ico before so try it now Smiley
Just pick a ico that have great potential
Most ICOs are just pathetic money grabs. There are very few that have "great potential" in the long run.
Activity: 364
November 23, 2017, 11:27:38 PM
I usually ignore ICOs, it's always better to invest in a protocol than in a company.

I believe every ICO from 2013/2014 has failed, 95% or more of all these new ICOs will fail and people will lose their money.

Were not 2013 or 2014 now
 Many ico's have big potential now...i never failed in ico before so try it now Smiley
Just pick a ico that have great potential
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
November 23, 2017, 10:59:46 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Of course yes, i am picky ICOs projects before investment into them due to many fake ICOs projects for example https://cointelegraph.com/news/confido-ico-raises-340k-vanishes , i must read the whitepaper, research about the projects competitors, the developers of team and i always follow their social media usually telegram, Twitter, Facebook and other to make direct questions, it very important aspects to choose the pontential ICOs projects in the future and this way is part of ignore the scam ICOs projects.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 23, 2017, 10:51:26 PM
I dont invest in ICOs. Highly disagree with the plenty of practices such as "pre sale", "token bonus", "volume bonus" and many more. We need a better solution for fund raising, one that doesn't give room to so many scams and shady projects.
Those bonuses are more or less industry standards and can be found in the traditional coroporate world as well, especially when you look at VC and seed investments, which is what ICOs usually are.
Activity: 182
November 23, 2017, 02:45:04 PM
I dont invest in ICOs. Highly disagree with the plenty of practices such as "pre sale", "token bonus", "volume bonus" and many more. We need a better solution for fund raising, one that doesn't give room to so many scams and shady projects.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
November 23, 2017, 02:41:28 PM
You should be very picky choosing ICO for sure. Instead you can ran into scam project and lose all of invested money. Time spent learning ICO will pay off eventually.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
November 23, 2017, 02:33:08 PM
The different task of the different ICOs requires one being picky,to avoid having unsatisfying rewards one has to pick an ICO that one will be able to do well. Especially myself always have issues with copy liklnk yo thread, because it cost me extra time and after a whole lost of main work Discharged. I may not be eventually copy. Leading to loss of stakes.
Activity: 266
November 23, 2017, 02:20:53 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

You bet i am. And i won't ever deny it nor be ashamed of it. And i suggest you should too. The reason as to why is simply because the crypto world today isn't the same as yesterday amymore. And i doubt it ever will be again. So be always on guard. As long as you don't step on other people, you will surely succeed together with hard work. Going a bit out of topic here but i just want to point that out. Aince a lot of people tend to forget about this and scam others or rob others just to get on top. Oh well, think I've said too much already. But i think you already get my point.
So yeah, don't let your guard down. The crypto world is such a crazy jungle to be in to.
Pages:
Jump to: