Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 19. (Read 80031 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
May 05, 2019, 10:59:05 AM
Perhaps we are now on the eve of a serious market growth, so it's time to buy some promising coins for long-term investments.

Those, who have altcoins already and Bitcoin do not need to invest in the cryptocurrency now. For instance, I have been holding tokens for long. The beginners can do it - do not wait as the market will grow.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
May 05, 2019, 05:14:05 AM
Eyeing many projects with great opportunities that deliver solid progress on their target market, ecosystem. I'm adding funds periodically to the market as well since the lows and driving things up again for crypto, this time i just be a lil honest that investors are definitely more speculative, where shitcoins doesn't get overnight success easily for you, greed is never enough when there's so many things to invest, better control that mindset
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 05, 2019, 03:51:46 AM
I am always ready for investing ,espesially now when the prices are still very low,there's only one  problem for me - where to get some extra money to buy more coins.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 05, 2019, 02:44:23 AM
I just already invested right now, And if I am capable of what we are doing and for sure in the future, we can acquire what we deserve, But the most important things to remember that we should be more reliable of the decision we take.

investment is not a problem, especially in the right place. I think investing in a mining place like a veil will be profitable. well, however, investment is always an option, and every place of investment has its own advantages and risks.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
May 05, 2019, 02:30:28 AM
opportunities only occur for a while so we have to make the best use of buying more, maybe we're a little late to buy more altcoins because prices have increased since the end of March, but if you want to buy long-term investments now is good and hold up to 2020
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 05, 2019, 01:23:51 AM
To be practical I can say that this is the right time to invest while the price value is still on low status and now it is rising. As a business minded you need to buy your product or crypto in a low price then hold it until the price hit on the right price that you can earn more.
That's how should it be, take your opportunities to buy more when the value is still down, you have to understand that investing to this market allows you
to take benefits when you are in the right time investing your money, there's lots of competitions and lots  of sways but believing that you can make things right for your assets provide big edge to take part of moving industry, especially now that there's good rising movements.
Activity: 316
May 05, 2019, 12:22:46 AM
I just already invested right now, And if I am capable of what we are doing and for sure in the future, we can acquire what we deserve, But the most important things to remember that we should be more reliable of the decision we take.
Activity: 546
May 04, 2019, 10:01:31 PM
To be practical I can say that this is the right time to invest while the price value is still on low status and now it is rising. As a business minded you need to buy your product or crypto in a low price then hold it until the price hit on the right price that you can earn more.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 04, 2019, 09:04:51 PM
I have made preparations by buying a few coins and just waiting for the BTC bull to come back and touch 100,000 usd.
although not much, but when BTC gets to the price of 100,000 usd, then everything will return to normal again, and bitcoin will have many interested parties.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 04, 2019, 08:55:16 PM
I have invested in alt top 10. now the price may be good while the market is getting more stable.
Activity: 476
May 04, 2019, 08:28:50 PM
I have been invested in some projects. And regularly monitoring,There are also a project that until now they are on their ITO stage and they have more improvement till now. And If you are planning  to invest in some project, you needed to decide quickly. Because ICO is one of the good way to earn profit in crypto.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
May 04, 2019, 08:13:51 PM
no, it seems that there is no clear clarity as to the direction of the market today and later. so I started thinking about stopping investing first, and resting when the mind was getting tired.
Going investment hibernation is also the strategy of some investors especially when they are left with conflicting choices at a particular point in time. However, buying the dips when prices go down is the best time to invest in order to get a huge percentage profit when the train takes off. This principle has always been yielding positive results for me.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 04, 2019, 07:59:37 PM
In my opinion, there is no right or wrong time to invest. It is only a matter of strategy but that strategy should be carefully studied by yourself. Not anyone outside of you. Because if you will let others dictate your investment options, you are bound to fail and still, it is yourself to blame. You should devote your time on this and not rely on others.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
May 04, 2019, 07:59:06 PM
right, now is the right time to buy altcoins and of course I am very ready to add my assets. hopefully now is the beginning of the market increase.
Activity: 434
May 04, 2019, 07:08:15 PM
I am ready to invest now that Bitcoin is rising so high, its a good time to hold some Bitcoin so that you can get some profit. Now that the market is recovering, it is a good time to jump into it if you want to make money.
this is a good time of course you will be ready to start because you want good results.
Bitcoin is increasing and other coins are increasing, so there are more opportunities for people who have lots of coins.
do well and don't be too greedy so keep monitoring market movements.
maybe the market can be Bull but it takes a little more time to strengthen the increase.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
May 04, 2019, 06:17:28 PM
I am ready to invest now that Bitcoin is rising so high, its a good time to hold some Bitcoin so that you can get some profit. Now that the market is recovering, it is a good time to jump into it if you want to make money.
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
May 04, 2019, 04:56:51 PM
Investing in crypto is a thing of choice, i dont follow trends or invest because someone ask me to. What i do is to take my time and research well on a project, if i have the resources i invest.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 04, 2019, 04:27:53 PM
   I do not have any special strategy.
Can we say that buying of a small amount of alts is also investment? If so then I'm a regular investor.
   The thing is in that I buy by little every time that I have some new coins from gambling or other sources of crypto income.
I just buy those coins which are on talk in the moment and prognoses are positive.
Call it as a kind of strategy, but that's what I'm actually doing all the time.
Activity: 602
May 04, 2019, 04:21:16 PM
    In my opinion, now is a great time to gain positions in the long term, in principle, what big investors are doing,they are at the bottom of buying assets in the long term, and thus make a very good start for the future,in General, the market as practice shows,will not stand in one place!
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
May 04, 2019, 03:47:26 PM
yes!!!!!!i am ready as most of the alts are very very low and definately going to be a bull run very soon.but also you may buy some btc as well bcz the king can go for bull run anytime Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: