Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 22. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
April 24, 2019, 03:05:09 PM
Yeah I am ready to invest now. Some potential coin rate are now so down. Now I will invest Zilliqa, Neo , XLM and Ins. I hope soon i will get much profit to these coin. That's why I will just wait good time.
Activity: 602
April 24, 2019, 02:45:52 PM
I continue to invest, this is exactly how I try to do today, because I see that there are real opportunities in order to have opportunities for the future. I am sure that there are opportunities for the future if you invest today.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
April 24, 2019, 02:40:48 PM
My plans remain personal to me, but sometimes I just feel like divulging some things for the benefit of the community.
I have been investing and I will keep on investing. Even if the market seems to have been fully grown, I will still invest more, because that is what cryptocurrency entails.

If you desire to make good profit in thecrypto space, then you must every patient enough to hodl, even when people are dumping, still hold.
Although, I will not advice you hold a total shitcoin, but there are some so called "shitcoins" that can give you profit, but they mostly do not last for more than one or two years.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
April 24, 2019, 01:12:36 PM
Right now - definitely not, but if we talk about the prospects for investment in 2019, I would have waited for Autumn and then (depending on the situation on the market) would make small purchases.
Activity: 476
April 24, 2019, 01:02:37 PM
For now I don't want to invest in altcoin. I only want to invest in Bitcoin. because in my opinion investing in bitcoin is far more profitable than investing in altcoin.
You're right about that, because it is Bitcoin that will lead the market upwards, and it is Bitcoin that will be the first to grow in the market, and it is always profitable to invest in Bitcoin as a whole.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 24, 2019, 12:31:31 PM
Short term or long term investment are both good but i prefer to invest on potential and popular coins to make sure the investors will make their investments profitable.BTC has reach already 5800USD and this is a good sign and will help cryptocurrency market to grow faster so i can say this  year for investors and making money.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
April 24, 2019, 12:27:37 PM
For now I don't want to invest in altcoin. I only want to invest in Bitcoin. because in my opinion investing in bitcoin is far more profitable than investing in altcoin.

Bitcoin is good for long term investment, and I'm happy with the current market conditions, the price looks good and promising so I will invest even more, I'm sure and optimistic that the increase will continue.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
April 24, 2019, 12:00:10 PM
The majority of investors are doing this already, thats why the price is rising. At the beginning of this year we had 3k USD per Bitcoin and after several months it is above 5k. We are recovering slowly, just give it some more time.
this growth still says nothing. the fact that we grew up happened only because of several purchases. Do not expect a market recovery right now and a sharp rise in the Bitcoin price
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
April 24, 2019, 11:45:28 AM
The majority of investors are doing this already, thats why the price is rising. At the beginning of this year we had 3k USD per Bitcoin and after several months it is above 5k. We are recovering slowly, just give it some more time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
April 24, 2019, 11:40:18 AM
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
April 24, 2019, 11:35:18 AM
If you are a crypto market participant before 2017, this is the opportunity to help you accumulate more assets. I think that this market is really valuable in the near future and strategies, although each person's experience and thinking can make a profit suitable for them. However, I have been in this market for 3 years and I will keep good coins and hope in the near future it will make a big profit for me. And of course outside life I will have to spend harder when I invest in this market. Good luck
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 24, 2019, 10:45:49 AM
Yes I'm ready to invest with the old currency because I don't want invest in new ico. You can check coinmarketcap to chap more hard volume coins in the bear market. So I want to give you suggest, you can take invest old currency at the time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
April 24, 2019, 10:24:10 AM
Yes, this is the best time to invest as every coin is very cheap how and Bitcoin is starting its upward journey after a long bear market. All altcoins will follow the journey of Bitcoin after some time.
Activity: 384
April 24, 2019, 09:28:25 AM
I believe this is a good time to at least consider this. Prices are still quite low right now so it may be a good idea to start investing.

Unfortunately today the market drops again, even though bitcoin has reached $ 5630 and now has become $ 5580, I hope prices can recover again so we can get big profits.
Activity: 309
April 24, 2019, 09:19:01 AM
of course I am ready but I have invested since November and December so I have no money left for investment now.
and I think if I have more money I will buy a few bitcoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 24, 2019, 09:00:58 AM
i bought some altcoins today. Although they fell by about 10%. However, they will recover, a few days later. I like to buy coins when the market falls.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
April 24, 2019, 07:47:18 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
My initial plan, seeing the market conditions began to slowly rise, and luckily I had bought some crypto at a low price so I chose to sell slowly at the price I would continue to increase, and later if the market correction I bought with the profit I got and that I did until I had enough profits.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
April 24, 2019, 07:27:07 AM
I believe this is a good time to at least consider this. Prices are still quite low right now so it may be a good idea to start investing.
Activity: 182
April 24, 2019, 04:47:58 AM
No, I'm not ready to invest now. I think it is not time to invest now but many are investing now but from my side I do not want to invest now. My doctrine or my thought can not match the doctrine of all others. The investment tie seems to be better than a few days after me, and so I do not want to invest anymore.

Thank You
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 24, 2019, 03:48:41 AM
The best time for investing in top coins was a few months ago,when btc was 2800 ,etherium -90 and litecoin was even 30  $ ! But I am expecting one more big correction in next two-three month for buying more cheap coins.
Well, those were the days for investing. By that time there were lot of panic wave, because it is really hard to believe whether the market will recover or not as the price keeps falling low. None expected such a downfall, that too less than $100 is truly the best time to make an investment. Even now it is good, if you can survive market fluctuations.
Pages:
Jump to: