Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 21. (Read 80031 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 26, 2019, 02:09:02 PM
My next pick now is Digitex. I have to pack as many as I can now because this dip won't last and whoever gets in now will smile soonest.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
April 26, 2019, 02:07:07 PM
Investments are best done gradually. I advise you to refrain from buying ETH as analysts predict the very financial capacity of Ether. It is best to allocate some limited budget and distribute it among several coins, making purchases once a week or a month.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
April 26, 2019, 01:22:28 AM
Like investment, you need to stay focused on long-term sustainability. If you are obsessed with short-term micro analysis, every variation in price will make you worry that you have made a wrong investment decision.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 26, 2019, 12:48:13 AM
Yes, now is the time to invest, it looks like the market starts to grow, investment can be done in several stages or at the same time, there is no problem if you are ready.

What do you mean "at the same time"? I think it is better if we could not just invest on single moment, but consider the fact that we could diversify out investment on different time frames. I wonder if the lesson I've watch about time frame investment really worth it but maybe it is better for the crypto community market.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
April 25, 2019, 11:37:30 PM
no, it seems that there is no clear clarity as to the direction of the market today and later. so I started thinking about stopping investing first, and resting when the mind was getting tired.

I think waiting for the right time is better, the market is still too volatile, which makes us confused, and unfortunately today the market is dip again.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 25, 2019, 11:24:50 PM
I am always ready to invest because I know that not all investments can be profitable, of course there are risks too, especially when market conditions are unstable, this is a good opportunity to invest at a low price, altcoin has a stable price and many users like ethereum are good for investation.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
April 25, 2019, 11:09:53 PM
no, it seems that there is no clear clarity as to the direction of the market today and later. so I started thinking about stopping investing first, and resting when the mind was getting tired.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 25, 2019, 10:44:21 PM
The market was slowly recovering, but now the market is down again.
I think we still cannot decide whether the market will be good or still bad in near time.
And for some peoples, it is a good opportunity to buying some coins in the market with cheaper price.

Yeah, that's right, if we only think of this the right time or not we will always be left behind by the train. In my opinion when there is a big discount or dip it is a great opportunity for us to make a purchase.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
April 25, 2019, 10:00:42 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

The market was slowly recovering, but now the market is down again.
I think we still cannot decide whether the market will be good or still bad in near time.
And for some peoples, it is a good opportunity to buying some coins in the market with cheaper price.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
April 25, 2019, 09:53:09 PM
Short term or long term investment are both good but i prefer to invest on potential and popular coins to make sure the investors will make their investments profitable.BTC has reach already 5800USD and this is a good sign and will help cryptocurrency market to grow faster so i can say this  year for investors and making money.
Short or long- term investors, it is closely to right time to enter the market again. I don't say that it is the time to buy coins instantly. We should wait a bit later, maybe hours or some days to have better entry points. However, market will depends on bitcoin's next movements. Making decisions to enter should be based on bitcoin. When bitcoin shows signals to stop falling, from its current spikes and latest two drops, we can enter the market again, in both bitcoin and altcoins. After that, we won't be able to take profits immediately, or within few hours, instead we have to wait one or two weeks to take profits, as much as possible with patiently waiting time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
April 25, 2019, 03:28:40 PM
This is time. I think that we have proof that market alive and cryptocurrency still have a huge interests from funds and other types of investors. I am sure that blockchain is future of our everyday life and many more people come to this sphere with investments.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
April 25, 2019, 03:11:16 PM
It seems to me that whoever wanted to invest, I already did it.  And who wanted but not invested then no longer needed.  Wait for better times.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
April 25, 2019, 03:06:10 PM
I already have no doubts about this, so I think that all this will be a really very cool act. I urge everyone to start investing, because the time is really very good. But I could be wrong.
If indeed we have gained a lot of insight and also experience about investment. and the capital of the time to be ready is already prepared because many people have been waiting for the moment to be able to enter and make their investments again after a long wait
According to my experience with investment now is the best time to invest because price is not so high that we can afford it for huge profit, at this moment one should be ready to invest. Waiting more will only make us lose the chances so later on there will be no use to cry over spit milk, grab the chance and invest right now.
Activity: 309
Merit: 1
April 25, 2019, 12:43:26 AM
Yes, the market is turning green. Do you think about investing in the IEO trend? now and for the end of the year, there will be surprises for you
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 25, 2019, 12:04:02 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

What are you pertaining to? Long term or short term investment? Because from my knowledge, once a coin is oversold, and once it's market price is low enough, it is always the time to strike that particular coin and make an investment point. I think the fundamentals of short term trading can also be adopted even in a long way run.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
April 24, 2019, 11:44:37 PM
   I think it is not too late to invest now, as the current market still on gradual progression. But it is depend upon the coin you want to resemble and keep in an appropriable way, in order to gain massive profits we have to be wise on choosing a viable asset with huge potential by the near future.
for now maybe if you want to invest in crypto you have to choose altcoin and bitcoin. some big coins are a good choice, and a few small coins will become supporters because the market is still in the process of growth. sometimes in a situation like now a small altcoin gives a big unexpected increase.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 24, 2019, 11:37:24 PM
Yesterday it is the right time to invest in altcoins due to low price because we should always invest in altcoins when those prices are decreasing in the market. People should always take some positive steps when to invest because it will help us to make some decent money, the right thing is when to invest we have to plan otherwise we will be stuck at one price.

I think it is not too late to invest now, as the current market still on gradual progression. But it is depend upon the coin you want to resemble and keep in an appropriable way, in order to gain massive profits we have to be wise on choosing a viable asset with huge potential by the near future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
April 24, 2019, 10:01:23 PM
Yesterday it is the right time to invest in altcoins due to low price because we should always invest in altcoins when those prices are decreasing in the market. People should always take some positive steps when to invest because it will help us to make some decent money, the right thing is when to invest we have to plan otherwise we will be stuck at one price.
copper member
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
April 24, 2019, 09:43:30 PM
There is  no point in waiting especially now that some altcoins prices are cheap to buy. So I think I'm quite ready to invest now  when the market is still recovering than have to wait.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
April 24, 2019, 03:15:46 PM
If you are an investor, I think you will see a lot of changes in the crypto. bitcoin market this April, continuously increasing in price and receiving good signs, so I will invest in the market. At the moment when the market is getting better in December 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: