Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 20. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
May 04, 2019, 03:42:42 PM
I think every time is right but you might associate your time with an increase in price with some stable coins. The increase in current market price just bring hope for the investor. So lets pray for the best and not the worst.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
May 04, 2019, 03:30:00 PM
I'm always ready; but what is important is when to invest. There is a very simple philosophy: "If everyone invests, you do not invest," I adopt this view.

I guess I am ready  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 04, 2019, 02:54:00 PM
I’m already investing and I advise you to do this, so today I’m writing about it here, investing must be done very, very carefully, because it’s very dangerous now, despite the right time.
Activity: 994
May 04, 2019, 02:52:08 PM
I always see market movements and I am ready to invest and I always put money every step when I see it is cheap and holds back when it looks a bit up because for now it is very unlikely that it will continue to rise because it will definitely down again
Activity: 431
May 04, 2019, 02:46:43 PM
I am sure investing right now is a very right choice so I am also very ready to shop for coins at the moment because I believe profits are in front of the eye.
don't just feel confident in an asset, but do a logical study of the progress of the asset you will choose. because it will sometimes make you keep falling on the loss hole.
Activity: 686
May 04, 2019, 02:43:23 PM
My opinion is that the market which is now very interesting for investment, as the fall has stopped and the market shows signs of growth, which means that now is the time to buy samre good coins. I have been buying coins for a year that I like and I think that will bring a good profit.
market movements are indeed faster and more significant at the moment so it is very good for trade and investment especially investment in popular coins such as Bitcoin or ETH.

I am sure investing right now is a very right choice so I am also very ready to shop for coins at the moment because I believe profits are in front of the eye.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
May 04, 2019, 12:46:28 PM
My opinion is that the market which is now very interesting for investment, as the fall has stopped and the market shows signs of growth, which means that now is the time to buy samre good coins. I have been buying coins for a year that I like and I think that will bring a good profit.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
May 04, 2019, 12:12:24 PM
In my opinion, after the market crash happens you must be already accumulating and investing into different projects already because that is your chance to grab some cheap coins, at this time all your bags suppose to be ready, but of course you can still invest until now, a lot of potential cheap coins are out there just explore.
Activity: 565
BountyMarketCap
May 04, 2019, 11:55:51 AM
I have been ready since February and have invested or bought several altcoins which I believe will potentially rise when the market recovers, and in April some altcoins have increased but my choice is to keep on holding back because I'm sure prices will increase even higher.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
May 04, 2019, 11:24:10 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

Yes I am always ready to invest in crypto as long as there as there is a potential coins in the market that got dumped its price value. Just like the price of Ethereum, Neo and NEM are all good to buy em now then hold, just simple as that. Though the movement of bitcoin value at the moment was showing a good sign for the holders of it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
May 04, 2019, 11:01:25 AM
Perhaps we are now on the eve of a serious market growth, so it's time to buy some promising coins for long-term investments.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
May 04, 2019, 08:55:06 AM
i think bitcoin price now was getting better,and it seems that it already reached the 6k USD price and because of that the right time for investing on it is coming now,so dont hesitate but it all depend on you it was just only my opinion.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
May 04, 2019, 08:37:09 AM
I am always ready to invest and constantly on the lookout for good projects to invest in. presently is the opportune time to invest before everything rises higher. I will invest with Ethereum and Bitcoin which will give a promising preferred standpoint, the present market circumstance is great and expanding and in spite of going down or returning red however costs stay ascending from past low costs and ideally that will be a decent sign for a while to front to achieve a more expensive rate.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 04, 2019, 07:40:46 AM
I believe that as you are thinking just as everyone else price will eventually become higher as more people will try to get some profit.

This means they will invest thus price will rise higher. So yes you should take your chances and invest to get some profits.

And it did not occur to you that in the pursuit of profit, many will average out and sell their coins in some cases, and the larger and larger these sales will be, the faster the growth of the coin will turn into decline.

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
April 27, 2019, 12:48:35 PM
I think making a succession of investment is a very good investment strategy because sometimes we are tempted to believe that the current price of that particular coin is the bottom when actually it is not. You have to monitor the price for sometime and see if it will show signs rising up before you throw in extra money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
April 27, 2019, 12:41:41 PM
no, it seems that there is no clear clarity as to the direction of the market today and later. so I started thinking about stopping investing first, and resting when the mind was getting tired.
On the contrary, you need to invest in such moments , the market is still very well located , it fell strongly and you need to take altcoins , I think now more than 20% should be kept in cryptocurrency
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
April 27, 2019, 12:39:17 PM
Investments are best done gradually. I advise you to refrain from buying ETH as analysts predict the very financial capacity of Ether. It is best to allocate some limited budget and distribute it among several coins, making purchases once a week or a month.
for now ETH does look quite interesting. in fact, at the moment I'm also focusing on gathering it. even with the increase in ETH to $ 200, this has brought huge profits. it might be very good when the price is $ 1000. in this problem, I think having ETH will be very profitable in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
April 26, 2019, 03:02:45 PM
The question is very obvious - by the etririum not at $ 1000 for a coin - you need to take seias. Look at the forecasts of reputable experts - the cryptocurrency in the future will be used around the world and can replace fiat money. Bitcoin will probably cost more than $ 100,000 - this is very real as we have seen that it can increase in a couple of days by 10-20%. Now it is good to buy coins on ico - this is also a good income.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
April 26, 2019, 02:13:43 PM
I doubt if now is exactly the right time to invest, I will personally love to observe the market a little before I dive in, in my opinion now isn't the best time though. If you are in for long term, there are actually a few low sat coins that can be picked
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
April 26, 2019, 02:10:18 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

I'm just doing daytrading lately because still not sure bitcoin price will grow this year more than 10k
So, later if bitcoin drops to 4k again i will invest and leave it for years
Pages:
Jump to: