Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life? - page 15. (Read 3524 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I see many areas where crypto will look good as alternative payments. I don't understand why people still think that crypto is a bubble when we can buy for it almost everything
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I am ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life as soon as such an opportunity
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
receive it for those who are not ready will be difficult. yet crypto will indeed start must be received in life. Although not yet fully accepted and used but at least for the future crypto can have the potential to produce. and this is the reason that makes receiving crypto and crypto transaction from the time it is a good thing to do.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
A long time I am definitely ready to use cryptocurrency in my everyday life. I am still waiting for the massive adoption of cryptocurrency. We need absolutely changes in the currency system. I am already accepting Bitcoin for payment and also buying with it things.
Activity: 378
Look ARROUND!
I would be ready to use crypto for every purpose, but crypto itself is not ready yet IMO, too young, and the infrastructure is not good enough, although it it not bad compared to how young it is.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Of course this answer is more about personal, I certainly am very ready if my country decides to legalize crypto currency as a valid and valid exchange tool, and of course it will be a good thing for the country's economy despite security issues that always keep up with the development of crypto currency
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
I am ready, many people are ready!
But the cryptocurrency it self is not yet ready for everyday use for global purposes.
there are so many things to develop.
many merchants should learn and study the use of cryptocurrency on their business.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
Cryptocurrency is not too easy to understand, some merchants won't know how to use the tech.
For me it is better to use cryptocurrency in everyday life if everyone of us knows it well. People could possibly use it improperly if they don't know it well. Maybe it should be understood by people before letting them use crypto in their everyday life. People should be knowledgeable enough on how to use it.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
I mainly buy people's work - content, ideas, photos. Pay for goods using Bitcoin. I recently bought boots for 0.015 BTC.
Unfortunately, stores do not accept Bitcoin. And in order for me to buy food, I use the exchange BTC=> ¥.
that means the use of crypto you limited yourself. now its become difficult is getting people who have never been either crypto can use and understand the crypto. If we are personally people who work or have a crypto assets would have been ready by the use of crypto. but others will certainly be trouble.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Still, it will make life much easier, especially if these officials and diplomats with their stupid laws did not go into the pockets of people,and so any purchases and transactions take a few seconds, at least a million even a billion translate and buy whatever you want, everything is very simple quickly and easily, so I am a supporter of cryptocurrency
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrency is not too easy to understand, some merchants won't know how to use the tech.
Activity: 350
Personally, I am convinced of the excellent prospects for cryptocurrency, so I am ready to use them for everyday tasks even today. But the problem is that many more people continue to use fiat, they do not understand the possibilities and advantages of crypto. Therefore, the possibilities of such transactions are still largely limited.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
I mainly buy people's work - content, ideas, photos. Pay for goods using Bitcoin. I recently bought boots for 0.015 BTC.
Unfortunately, stores do not accept Bitcoin. And in order for me to buy food, I use the exchange BTC=> ¥.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Personally, I'm not ready. Because, in my own country, crypto still has not received permission to apply in everyday life. So there will be many obstacles to accessing crypto, not everyone and not all places accept crypto transactions. Facilities for crypto use are also not yet available, making it even more difficult.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Of course that I use cryptocurrency in every day life, why wouldn't I ? A lot of people are getting paid in cryptocurrency so it's natural we use it to buy stuff, tons of mainstream services and shops accept bitcoin, you can easily order a pizza or burger with it. The best part of using crypto is that as long as you pay attention to security (never keeping anything on exchanges and staying away from KYC/AML centralized exchanges in general, safely securing private keys, only using open source wallets like Armory, HODLER, Electrum etc) you can really sleep tight and don't have worries about your savings. With fiat you never know what the banks and governments can do, but with bitcoin your money is sovereign and backed by pure energy.  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
I am ready to use cryptocurrency every day. It is very convenient both for payment of goods and for money transfers.  Cool
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day?

Thanks for the replies.
No, because it's uncomfortable.

Are you ready to get paid in the crypto?
Yes, because it is profitable)

In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?
80-100 years. I think our generation will not live to see this moment)
copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
yes, why not. because crypto mass use in daily life will be very helpful, but you must know that fiat money will not be replaced. if crypto has been used every day in life, it does not mean fiat money like the dollar will end and is useless, but crypto will coexist with fiat money and are interconnected between the two.
right, crypto currencies and paper currencies will be used side by side because they are functionally different, both will complement each other, dollars will still be international money and cryptocurrency will be digital money to cover the weakness of paper money.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
I am not ready to pay for goods and services by cryptocurrency yet. I not absolutely understand at what course all this will become. We have got used to compare everything and to transfer to dollars. I suspect transition completely cryptocurrency will be very painful and long.
yeah buddy still need more time to usefull cryptocurrency on life, so far everything works but not for now everything hasn't gone as expected and we still believe in the dollar for transactions but I'm sure someday it will come true.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
I am not ready to pay for goods and services by cryptocurrency yet. I not absolutely understand at what course all this will become. We have got used to compare everything and to transfer to dollars. I suspect transition completely cryptocurrency will be very painful and long.
Pages:
Jump to: