Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life? - page 17. (Read 3524 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
I am always ready for this moment. I love to spend my daily spending money using Cryptocurrency. If it is available in our country that day will be a great historical memory in my life.
I agree with you. The moment crypto is legalized and globally adopted, lives of people around the world will be changed forever. I think that I am ready to move entirely to crypto.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
To my mind, in order to use cryptocurrency in everyday life we should have crypto wallet which consists a number of different alcoins. Also it is better to use a restricted amount of tokens but not thousands of them. And the last but not least - goods and services. We should have the variety of choices what to buy with crypto.
Activity: 392
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
I am all for progress and I think that I could use crypto and not fiat every day for being paid and to pay for things, It makes life so much easier.
Activity: 308
why not, if it will be same comfortable as Fiat, what is the problem?
For example Teaser (USDT) is 100% ready to be used as payment method.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
I am ready to use it time to time, but I dont want if it will be as major or even the one currency for everyone!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Yes, I am ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life and I think that in the future it will be equated to money. I think that money will always exist and cryptocurrency will not be able to replace them.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
I have been waiting for this moment for a long time, when we can all pay with each other and with stores in any or at least in the most popular cryptocurrency, it will make our lives much easier, and cryptocurrency to get the widest distribution.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

Thanks for the replies.
I think i am now ready to use cryptocurrency in my everyday life because i know how cryptocurrency works if i used it as a payment transaction. But if it happens there will be a lot of people who will make a lot of adjustments for them to be convenient in using cryptocurrency in their daily lives.
copper member
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Adoption is not only by using crypto. Adoption means also thinking in terms on crypto. Decentralized exchanges, points of sale, anonymous top ups for mobile phones. All this and much more should be taken in consideration when using word adoption.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
It seems to me that already a lot of people are ready for this and every day they think about when all the same cryptocurrencies will already be integrated into our daily routine, so I think that this will happen very soon.
Activity: 462

Thanks for the replies.

When we can use cryptocurrency every day, it will be the best time for many, but at the same time, it will be difficult because the market and prices are unstable. I already use cryptocurrency every day, I trade it in the market.
Activity: 105
I would use with pleasure cryptocurrency every day at the hory price. Now it grieves me to sell cryptocurrency and to fix losses.
Activity: 28
I am already using cryptocurrency every day, and I don't want to stop, crypto has a big future. Time will show us.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

Thanks for the replies.
I think bitcoiners like us were ready to use cryptocurrency as mode of payment but for now its impossible for dollar era to end or fiat to dissappear.Maybe we are just open for the changes of creating choices in our way of living but not in some countries and in some instances and in some individualities that cryptocurrency would be usable.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
I'm ready to get paid in cryptocurrency right now. It is already convenient at the moment.
I agree. It is convenient to get paid with crypto because the volume for sure is high at the moment which you could gain another profit when you do holding for it before using it to pay for your bills. I am excited to used it for payment on offline stores because I eventually used it online where it is more faster and safe. I think am ready to use crypto for everyday.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology

Thanks for the replies.
Yes i am. You know many at times when i read about a project,  i sincerely wished it was live so i can get to use them. There many like that, i am just waiting on them to kickstart the project so i can use them. I believe i am ready to experience the crypto life
Activity: 462
I'm ready to get paid in cryptocurrency right now. It is already convenient at the moment.
Activity: 364
No. Not really. Cryptocurrency isn't accepted globally. This has made it difficult to use cryptocurrency in everyday life. Aside that, the unstable nature of cryptocurrency also contributes to not using it.
Activity: 125
No, not ready! Yes, and the world is not ready. Not all countries accept cryptocurrency, and people do not understand digital currency. The coexistence of a dollar with a cryptocurrency is real. Real money is still more convenient.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychol ogically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
in my home egypt it needs a lot of time for adoption of crypto in daily life most of people do not know any thing about crypto
Pages:
Jump to: