Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life? - page 16. (Read 3524 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Now cryptocurrency not enough developed to use it in everyday life, but in future, it will be really comfortable and easy to pay everything in crypto. As for me, I`m open to new technologies and I truly believe that crypto it`s our future.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
Yes, i am ever ready.But the issues is not everyone would like or want it. I love digital things and its does work for me.
Activity: 213
Merit: 0
Though I am ready, the technology itself is not quite ready yet. Say what you want about fiat, but major fiat currencies are still far more stable for everyday needs. BTC price fluctuation makes it very unstable, it`s near impossible to operate properly. Agreed, it is great for trading - but common folk don`t face trading that often in real life, if face at all.
I believe Crypto is not yet completely established as financial system, some years should pass before it will be fit for everyday life.
Activity: 350
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

Of course yes, i not only count crypto convenient, but hate all that banks and governments, if only it will be accepted everywhere
and not so much volatile.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
In my country, already enter on Bank cards the current account for each person. This is done for the use of Fiat funds, but in the future we will be able to make deposits in cryptocurrency. I believe that we will use cryptocurrencies in everyday life.
Activity: 602
Recently, I often think about this topic, because I believe that it is cryptocurrency that we need most, because the fiat system today is very outdated and today we are reaping the benefits of the fact that today simply can not properly repair the system
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I would first have to get used to using only crypto.
And i am not sure if i am 100% ready.
I am too used to using fiat money and o would not find it easy to change it.
Activity: 67
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto?

In my country it is to 100% legalized and I am psychologically ready, but unfortunately there are not many opportunities to use cryptocurrencies in the real live. Once I bought a new notebook paid in bitcoin and once just for fun we ordered some pizza by one delivery service that accept payment in bitcoin. Earlier there were some cafes here where you could pay in crypto but last months they closed, I guess they got difficulties because of volatility of cryptos and difficult tax laws.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
yes I am ready, how much it really makes it easier for us to make transactions for all needs every day. and what's even more profitable is that if the crypto is hodl for a long time, its value can go up and we can gain profit.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
yes, why not. because crypto mass use in daily life will be very helpful, but you must know that fiat money will not be replaced. if crypto has been used every day in life, it does not mean fiat money like the dollar will end and is useless, but crypto will coexist with fiat money and are interconnected between the two.

Same gere, acatually I am doing that type of using cryptocurrency as a source of payment in different way. Just like paying bills and either buing good things that might affect the needs of us. The value of the token is very pricely even small amount but that is a great opportunity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The technnology of blockchain is developing more to be useful in the day life  i thnik 2019 would be a year when the way is maturing the companies are giving a real use to the crypto properties. Not only because is the trending right now.  Also because heir unique properties are useful for his company functions, as a way of buying and selling i think is not progessing like a valid way of trading
copper member
Activity: 287
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto?

We are still not ready for it for the main reason that not all businesses adapts the integration of cryptocurrencies so even if a certain person is ready to use it, he will unable to do so because the people around him is not that advance . And for that reason, I don't want to get paid in crypto.

Thanks for the replies.

Welcome Smiley
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
I am not only ready, but also I want to use it every day!
 I am waiting for such services providing opportunity to use crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

Personally, I am really ready for such changes in the modern crypto market. I really dream about the time when it will be possible to buy any goods and services for cryptocurrency. After all, these are really simple, profitable and instant transactions. But this is unlikely to happen in the coming years.
Activity: 256
I am ready because the use of crypto mass in everyday life will be very helpful, but you should know that paper money will not be replaced. if crypto has been used every day in life. Wink Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 103

Thanks for the replies.
I think that I am ready to use cryptocurrency in my daily life. I like to imagine how I can pay in the store using cryptocurrency. For me personally, it would be much more convenient.
Activity: 406
I think crypto will be very difficult to apply in many countries. Crypto is easy to create and unlimited. very different from the official currency in a country whose manufacture is limited and highly controlled by the government.
Activity: 518
When it becomes possible to use the crypto in everyday life, I will be happy to do that. It is very early to talk about this. But I believe this day will come.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Thanks for the replies.
Of course I'm ready to use crypto in my daily life because this what I do everyday. Crypto is good to use if you know how manage it you will get successful life in crypto because you can here in many ways.

Curious where you use Bitcoins and altcoins except trading. I know, some guys that are the most risky persons, gamble for BTC and Ethereum, but often, they lose. I will be glad if will be more places buy some private property for the crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
no iam not really ready to work with cryto every day.
As example i life in rent room and i cant pay my house renter with crypto he wants fiat.....
Also its not possible to pay my car fees with bitcoin or any alt coin.....
Situation is in Germany .

regards
Pages:
Jump to: