Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life? - page 18. (Read 3524 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
If it is convenient to use cryptocurrency on a daily basis, then I am ready to participate in this experiment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
No, I don't. I do not use cryptocurrency  in my life, where? where can I use it? Bitcoin rate is very unstable to use it for payment
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
For me i am ready to use cryptocurrency in my everyday life because i know how blockchain technology works and how would i use it as a payment transaction, and i believe it will be very convenient for me to use cryptocurrency. But before that we should all wait that every countries will start to accept crypto because we cannot still use it if it is still not legalized in every country.
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
Ready What difference does it make to me from which wallet my money is withdrawn when paying with a card? Although with a crypto wallet, even with a bank account. I do not care !
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
hi i will be glad when i can use cryptocurrency in everyday life. But I think that I will have to wait a long time. But I believe that I can.
now we are all going through the process in that direction, but most are constrained by regulations from our country's government that have not allowed crypto to be used as a currency in the country. it is a big obstacle for crypto to be able to use in our daily lives. for those of us who work in the crypto world I think we are all ready to support its use, but, until now we can only use it as an investment asset.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
hi i will be glad when i can use cryptocurrency in everyday life. But I think that I will have to wait a long time. But I believe that I can.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
as for me I would be ready to use the crypto currency in everyday life but the systems are not ready for this, and the crypto currency are not officially accepted in my country for example, so there are too many nuances for the usage of the cryptocurrency in our lives.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I will be happy to receive a salary in btc, and also pay them in stores, I hope that in a couple of years it will be implemented
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
heey, what  anice suggestion! i think i am ready, as you said, psychologically, to use it every day. the trouble is, who is psychologically ready to take it as a real money every day? Wink
Activity: 420
Yeah sure, i have ready to get a future.
Cryptocurrency will make me more aesy than before like transfer and other.
We will have a good future.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
In the daily life you can the Paytomat Appl on Android to send your Horizen coins with your mobile phone in real shops. It's a good case to my crypto daily. I can also pay for my  monthly hosting web, VPN, and many more
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
Ready or not depends on the existing legality and regulations made by the government. I hate dollar because when the price rises, the currencies of other countries will be chaotic, the economy will weaken and the people will be miserable.
Nowday cryptocurrency is used as an investment tool because of the high interest of people and the absence of regulations that control it. I hope Bitcoin and cryptocurrency can provide welfare for the people of the world and no more economic crisis.
Activity: 420

Thanks for the replies.
Good question. If it is legalized, and will make all the conditions so that we can use cryptocurrency in everyday life, then I'm ready for such a move cryptocurrency.  It would be an interesting experience.  I would like Ethereum to become as dollar now, as solvent.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Thanks for the replies.

I'm not ready yet to fully use of cryptocurrency and also my country for sure is not ready since we have no regulations about cryptocurrency  in my country that's really need to have smooth flowing .
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I'm ready to use every day, but the real question is, is the world ready to use cryptocurrency in life ? I don't think so, 1% of the world knows what crypto coins are and how they work. So it is not enough that you are ready to use.
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
I am not sure it will be easy to use every day and can be used by everyone, because the financial system in each country is different, and in my country it is not legal, education is needed for people who do not understand crypto, such as rural communities. maybe in the future as time goes on, it will be easier to use crypto for everyone
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Definitely, I am sure that today cryptocurrencies can be used every day, there are projects that specialize in this, so I am sure that cryptocurrencies are already ready for serious opportunities to use every day
I am waiting when the super market and the small vendors start accepting the cryptocurrency. It will bring the real power in the world and everything will get change. No doubt, crypto is unpredictable. It will take time when small vendors will adopt this facility. But I am really excited for them to adopt and bring the change in the world.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
If this situation happens I am ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life. The time for it will come because the technology is more advance day by day and soon the digital era will fully function in the future. We will see about it in the future of the world with blockchain technology around the world.
That's why it's needed to learned deeper about this new digital currency, one of this days the functions will be fully adopted by more businesses and we will be able to use crypto for paying everything including groceries or even our shopping payments, people will embrace the system right after government embrace it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Well, until the era of the dollar will not disappear exactly how many coins are traded to the dollar , but in life of course would be willing to spend cryptocurrency it's easier I think)
Activity: 616
Definitely, I am sure that today cryptocurrencies can be used every day, there are projects that specialize in this, so I am sure that cryptocurrencies are already ready for serious opportunities to use every day
Pages:
Jump to: