Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life? - page 20. (Read 3524 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Yes i am completely ready to using cryptocurrencies in my daily life. I really want to start that. Actually we are already started to using digital money with out credit cards. Only credit card companies and banks need to integrate their systems blockchain.Everything will be easy like before. Only payment companies and stores need to do some changes. I think also we dont need any payment company after crypto adoption and dont need to banks surely but it takes time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
many here in the forum could well imagine using crypto always, but that is still not enough. first, more people have to get used to using crypto before it can properly assert itself. still, like many others here, i say that i am willing to use crypto.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
Yes, now there is lot of that has already been done, but it only prepares us for the using of cryptocurrency in our daily life. Now it is not profitable to pay by crypto because the course is not fixed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
There are already some e-commerce platforms that offers products directly in crypto currency. What could be easy, just buy phone or TV with ethereum without conversion to fiat.
Activity: 504
Many people are not ready to use cryptocurrency because they do not understand how it works, but soon everyone will work through cryptocurrency today, there are many projects that are used in the ordinary world
Activity: 602
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
At the moment, crypto-currencies are not really legalized in many countries, and not many people are ready to use them as a means of payment. But I am sure that in the future the situation should change and we will be able to choose between the dollar and crypto-currencies in order to pay for goods and / or services.
Activity: 630
Yes, The use of the crypto currency in daily use is very help full for every body because there is no need to carry out the fiat money in the pocket and can buy every thing by the crypto currency. Now the bitcoin is advanced money which can use in the whole world and every where. And holding will be the second benefit of earning in future.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
I am always ready for this moment. I love to spend my daily spending money using Cryptocurrency. If it is available in our country that day will be a great historical memory in my life.
Activity: 476
I do not want to use cryptocurrency in everyday life and so are most people because now the market is very unstable and coins are highly volatile, therefore at the moment it is impossible to introduce cryptocurrency into everyday life  Embarrassed
Activity: 266
Not yet but if things turn to be using it everyday i will adapt and but it will be a good things for us , but it won't be happening in next 10 years.
Activity: 255

Thanks for the replies.
  I'm not really ready to use crypto every day but I will adapt if it happens. Because I feel the benefits that crypto provides if it is recognized and used for everyday transactions. I think we need more than 10 years to do this, but actually I hope it will come sooner
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
to be honest, until now I have not been ready to use crypto currency for my daily financial transactions, especially in my country, bitcoin and crypto currency cannot be legalized as a legitimate financial transaction tool to use, so it is very difficult for me to use my eyes crypto money in everyday life
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
It is certainly easy to use cryptocurrency in daily life. The problem maybe in its implementation would be that it needs internet connectivity and while in my locality we only have a little to none at times, it would be so hard to connect and watch over your balance. And because of the lack of internet connection not too many would be able to use it in their stores or shops. This the problem we have in our locality. Maybe someday in the future.
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I don't think we will be able to use cryptocurrency in everyday life in the next 10 years for sure. But many of us are ready for this, and it will greatly simplify the lives of those who are engaged in crypto-currencies.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
I think we still need more aggressive campaigns towards adoption of crypto, once that happens, then crypto is good to go!
Right now there are still skeptical issues surrounding crypto and some people/businesses are still observing.
I hope to start using crypto in my day to day transactions soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency is just speculation, too early for cryptocurrency to become a global payment medium. If crypto continues to grow, maybe 10-20 years will come true. But currently I still use cryptocurrency to pay for online services, it is very fast and convenient
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
we have many home work to do if we want cryptocurrency to be legalized in most of countries, we still have many bug and negative issues to compete with another currencies or even to replace fiat aas our daily payment, but we are growing rapidly, now many new user are begin to realize that cryptocurrency has many advantages than other currencies especially fiat. i hope cryptocurrency will get better and better year after year and laypeople start to accept this currencies as global currencies.
Merit: 3

Thanks for the replies.
I do not think the use of dollar can end, except that we might get to a point, if crypto is adopted in the mainstream, for cryptocurrency to be more in use that the physical currency that we have. Although, presently, i still prefer crypto to be for investment, instead of making it to overshadow the physical cash and make it void, which i think so many people will not agree over it.
Well, even if cryptocurrency does not replace cash, it will be acceptable in so many countries of the world, although it might take some time.
Activity: 532
It is true that Cryptocurrency has not been 100% approved in many countries, for example in my country of residence but I still use it every day, By following a bounty program, and I get rewards from a program that I follow if the program I follow is a big success.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Dollar will not end because it can use it for me for more hundreds year. Im happy someday most of the store and everything in this world have option to pay cryptocurrency because itis better for me I see because of my hardwork.
Pages:
Jump to: