Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life? - page 21. (Read 3524 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
Trust me crypto lovers are more than ready, that is why many use it for all sort of transaction. On the end USD era i don't think it will materialized  since everything will be done to protect it, all we could wish for is for crypto to be legalize world wide.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
I`m definetely ready, but i dont think that cryptocurrency is ready for that:D Sometimes i think: what would happen, if electricity is out and we dont have physical money?Cheesy
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
I've been around for a long time and made a profit through crypto currencies. I am very ready if I have to use crypto currency in everyday life. I realize that crypto currency transactions are quite easy, inexpensive, and practical. I was very prepared and even very happy if I worked and paid for crypto currency. However, I believe the dollar era will not end. Crypto currencies will forever be unable to replace fiat currencies. There are some limitations that crypto currencies cannot do and can only be done with fiat currencies, such as direct transactions. Crypto currencies and fiat currencies cannot replace each other. Both of them will complement each other because the two currencies have advantages and disadvantages in different respects. Even though we will use crypto currencies every day, it does not rule out the possibility that we should stop using fiat currencies like the dollar. Especially I judge that the dollar is very global.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

To me i am not totally ready to substitute crypto for my daily living the fluctuation of coin value is too high and it is not a safe idea to receive my salary even in bitcoin. Payment wise i am ok with that but only when more vendor start to accept it if not there is no point in using crypto payment.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
I am ready to use crypto for everyday life. However the needs of my life have not yet applied it to everyday life. Also I wonder when using crypto to pay is appropriate, because the price of crypto increased and decreased a lot every day.
Activity: 191
Merit: 32
It is possible but kinda impossible in some ways. First, we here in our nation doesn't allow or they do not accept cryptocurrencies that much because of the murmurs that cryptos used in many illegal ways. They do not know that cryptocurrency can give you a very good profit. If they pay attention to the benefits of this world, it is possible that cryptocurrencies can be used in our everyday life. It can make a more convenient transactions.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
Personally, I am ready, but in our country not all are ready for this, therefore, in order for a cryptocurrency to become a means of payment, there is still not enough time left!
of course for the use of crypto as a whole definitely requires legalization from the government, otherwise it will be the same when we are ready but our country has not legalized crypto as a currency that has an exchange rate. most only to choose to save crypto as an investment asset not as a currency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
Personally, I am ready, but in our country not all are ready for this, therefore, in order for a cryptocurrency to become a means of payment, there is still not enough time left!
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
I'am ready, but cryptocurrency itself is not ready, and governments are not ready too. We need government-backed cryptocurrency to make its possible to use cryptocurrency in everyday life. Unfortunately there is no cryptocurrency like that until now.
Activity: 379
Yes, I am ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life. But shops and service providers are not ready to receive crypto payments. But the most important thing is that without changing the laws nothing will change. It is better to collect coins. Make yourself an investment portfolio.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Until I am ready to use cryptocurrency every day. Now I think it is better to keep coins and tokens in the investment portfolio, since in the future they will cost more. I think many investors think so. But in the future this will change.
Merit: 2
I am ready to use cryptocurrencies in my daily life. I think over time they will firmly enter into the economic component of our life
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

Yes!
I am waiting it
Especially for my MONACO card, where i can deposit crypto and withdraw to fiat thru any ATM that accepts visa
Next, it generate cashback which my current debit card doesn't provides so

Crypto is just more than investment imo
Activity: 616
Merit: 108

Thanks for the replies.

ready, and maybe see such a future)
Payment is universal and the recognition of cryptocurrency is possible with its maximum stability, and stability is possible only with its widespread recognition - in most countries of the world. vicious circle
but everything is possible
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Personally, I’m ready to use a cryptocurrency in daily life. But so far it is almost impossible in Russia. There is no infrastructure.
Activity: 111
I am ready to use cryptocurrency in my daily life because the crypto world is growing. There are many crypto owners who have and it is just a beginning. Crypto payments are extremely fast and secure.
Activity: 154
To be honest I am a supporter of cryptocurrency legalization all over the world but I am not ready to use it in everyday life. Maybe it will be interesting but I have no idea how it will look !
Activity: 462
For sure! I am waiting for more opportunities to use crypto.
It is something what is comfortable for me and I use it partly in my life.
Activity: 490
It is still early to use cryptocurrencies in everyday life. Too large a course in a short period of time.
One can never move from one extreme to another, this is not a mature thinking. Fiat money and the banking system have their advantages.
It would be more correct to put the question: "When will they be fully integrated, easy and convenient, will the use of cryptocurrency in everyday life?"
There is a lack of attaching cryptocurrencies to a personal bank account.
Pages:
Jump to: