Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs? - page 12. (Read 4398 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

if you are an investor, of course you will learn first about the ico that you will choose as an investment. this is no different when you take part in a campaign, always have to research first so that it can make a profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
From all these sites currently I an using only icobench and I do not trust their ratings a lot. Best what you can do is to read the whitepaper and decide, could this project and his solution of the problem survive and be successful.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
I would rather just spend my time watching a movie that to participate in a bounty I do not trust, talkless of participating in an ICO,  I only participate in projects my gut accepts.
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
I used to participate in bounties randomly before, but now i don't, as there are a plenty of scam ICOs. Joining in scam ICOs is a complete waste of time and effort, so now I do a bit research before participating in bounties.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

of course yes, this is like how you want to invest. of course there is research and analysis in advance to ensure potential or not. this requires experience and knowledge even though the results cannot be predicted.
Activity: 449
swordking
While selecting an ICO you have to always look up to team members. Also, you have to check the total supply of coins, as well you should read their white paper to get to a more better understanding of the project. If you have followed this thing then you will probably choose fake ico.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Selecting an ICO project is the first thing when entering into this field. Because there are many fake projects.  Grin
Activity: 223
You have no choice than to be selective with choosing ICOs either for contribution or for bounty participation. These bounty sites gives numerous ICOs it now balls down to individual participants to go ahead to carry out research in order to ascertain the potential of the success of the ICO.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
After several projects in which I invested, but which turned out to be very scam projects, I decided that we need to work very carefully on this, because normal projects today can definitely bring a lot of money.
Many are taking a break from icos precisely because of this, it seems that it does not matter in which icos you invest you seem to get the same negative results over and over again and eventually people have taken notice of this and decided to stop investing in icos, I am sorry for the developers that are honest and are trying to create something but it is impossible to get enough funding in the current conditions.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
Of course I am selective in the choice of ico project for investment . At the moment, a lot of fraudulent ico , which are without any Foundation . Therefore, to avoid the risk of losing your investment I study , white paper project , its team , product, which this project offers .
is this guarantee from the purchase of the project which Scam. until the old method returns, when the money fell not to the team, but to the trusted persons of the market and then transferred to the team after the decision of investors, and the withdrawal of money will continue.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Of course I am selective in the choice of ico project for investment . At the moment, a lot of fraudulent ico , which are without any Foundation . Therefore, to avoid the risk of losing your investment I study , white paper project , its team , product, which this project offers .
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
We have to be very selective when participating in an ICO whether we are there to join the campaign or as an investor. We should really do a research what is the main goal of the project, who handles it and what will be the benefits of both users and investors when the ICO will be successfully launched. It is because if we start to support an ICO, we will not only spend money on it but we have to spend time and effort which is very important because we cannot undo the time we have spent.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Sure,i am selective when it comes to ICO.You cannot take part in all,so you much choose the one that will benefit you the most.You check what it at stake before joining any ICO.Make sure you check the rules before you join it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I choose from different sources, for me is very important the product itself, which offers a particular project, its development and popularity among investors. Don't get hung up on just one platform, search everywhere
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
After several projects in which I invested, but which turned out to be very scam projects, I decided that we need to work very carefully on this, because normal projects today can definitely bring a lot of money.

I regret your experience, but I think that this experience is invaluable and thanks to it you learn quickly if you invested in several projects and they all succeeded, you would not learn anything, instead now you have the knowledge that you need to be very careful and Probably you will not make the same mistakes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Last year it was full of successful ICOs ( I just compare the prize rise) everywhere this year because of bearish market condition we can seldom see a successful ICO. Many ICO can not able to reach their soft cap but the proceed their project. Without sufficient funds its not easy to be successful this crazy market condition. I even select my bounty participation by doing some research on web.
Activity: 504
For me the opportunity to participate in the ICO is something very reminiscent of a very difficult exam. You need to prepare for it for a very long time and if you miss an important point, you can be left with nothing.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Personally, every ICO have invested in has failed me, without exception. I wasn't around when all the biggest ICOs were taking place so ended up participating in what I thought were strong ICOs this year, boy was I wrong. Nowadays if a project doesn't blow through its soft cap easily, you can be sure it will crash in value when it hits the exchanges.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
well, off course! i've not so much money to invest.
Usually when i found a project i like i join signature's campaign and the ico itself.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
Last year I would say that I am interested in investing in ICO and I am also interested in taking part in bounty companies. This year I am afraid to invest in ICO, as I understand that most likely I will just lose money.

Yep, on the market there are a lot of various projects that conducted ICOs in 2017 and 2018, which coins are very cheap and trading even below the ICO price. So it's better to buy exist projects with actively working devs, mvp, communuities and etc. then invest in new one. In addition I've not seen projects with original ideas for last time.
Pages:
Jump to: