Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs? - page 13. (Read 4398 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Last year I would say that I am interested in investing in ICO and I am also interested in taking part in bounty companies. This year I am afraid to invest in ICO, as I understand that most likely I will just lose money.

Currently it is very risky to invest in ICOs because there are so many ICOs that are only deceptive and also many ICOs that fail. we cannot recognize the ICO which is really good and bad. so I also think twice if I want to invest in ICO and also be very selective in choosing it.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
I just browse and explore on the forum for good ICO and use third party sites that provides list of new projects. One of my main requirements is a good team of devs, existing CEO and business website, facebook and Twitter accounts and good comments in the ANN thread. And also many good feedback of participants in its bounty campaign.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Really discerning. Today almost any individual ICO will be declining, in case you are not necessarily mindful you may effortlessly drop your entire funds and also find yourself both having several huge butt handbags, or perhaps getting directly scammed out simply by con ICOs. There are tons regarding fantastic jobs nonetheless inside the pipeline, thus together with complete study and also mindful purchase, there is certainly nonetheless funds being produced.
Activity: 336
Last year I would say that I am interested in investing in ICO and I am also interested in taking part in bounty companies. This year I am afraid to invest in ICO, as I understand that most likely I will just lose money.
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
Of course we need to be selective. Everyone is being picky when it comes to this. Further I tend to choose ICO after I examine their project plan. People behind the team and what others think about it. We can't take it carelessly cause once we've got into it, we may loss our money. Be aware of ICO, some of them are scam.
copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Now scammers have become more inventive.I believe that the ICO market has not outlived its usefulness. These are the moments I always pay attention to when I'm going to invest or participate in a bounty.
1) Real profiles of team members on the site,with links to profiles in social networks. Moreover, these people should be active and regularly update the information in the profile (photos,videos);
2) Regular maintenance and updating of information about the company on social networks(Reddit,Facebook,Twitter);
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Yes i am really selective when i am investing icos or joining bounties because we are spending our valuable time and hard earned money. we need to be sure that ico and bounty not scam. There are too many scam coins and we need to do our research carefully and detailly.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
We have to be picky. Because we spend a lot of effort on these projects. For example, I have been supporting the project for 17 weeks. It looks like a total of 30 weeks. I wouldn't have spent so much effort if I thought it wasn't strong.
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
I becoming really picky anytime I'm taking part in any kind of ICO, be it advertising the actual task or even trading involved with it. ICO Score systems are extremely deceitful as well as we don't think all of them.
Activity: 602
After several projects in which I invested, but which turned out to be very scam projects, I decided that we need to work very carefully on this, because normal projects today can definitely bring a lot of money.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
In conducting the selection of ICO necessarily has to be selective because not all projects can be in the following. Now a lot of new projects are popping up, but many projects are not real or fraud. So we have to be careful in the selection of projects.
It is interesting to notice the change in attitude towards icos, not so long ago there were investors that invested in every single ico since they recognized that even if many of those icos failed they could still get great profits from projects that were honest and they could earn money that way, but now that approach no longer works because as we know now there are so many scams that it is almost impossible to choose a good project by chance anymore.
Activity: 121
Before going for investing or participating in bounty, you must find out whether the ICO is a real one or scam. Well, there is no guaranteed way to know that. The more you research, the more you will be ensured. You have to research the team most and later the idea and read the whitepaper. That's are the easiest way to find out a scam project.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Yes, I used to participate in bounty program that was handled by Bountyhive and the results were quite satisfying, but of all the most important things is that Bountyhive does not commit fraud against bounty hunters as long as the ICO is able to reach the target, they will give the reward tokens fairly
Activity: 364
Yes I am very selective and everyone should also be selective. There are too much scam projects at the moment and people are still taking part in them because they do not even read the whitepaper and look at the Telegram community stats.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
You just have to be selective before participating in the ICO, otherwise the risks of incurring losses increase many times, because even very strong projects that have collected their funds do not always achieve success.
Activity: 630
Yes it is necessary to know about that ico sale is going well or not because sale will define the performance of the ico. Sale will also tell about the project demand in the crypto market and investor are happy to invest in the ico. Hundred percent sale of the ico give the full reward to the bounty hunters.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
Yes, I carefully analyze the team, look at the idea of the project and its documentation, also look at the mentions in the media about the project
Activity: 770
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
the way I rate an ico, the thing that I understand is the project that they are planning, if their project allows the real world to be realized or the benefits are felt then I make an investment, besides that what is no less important is the team in the project.
Activity: 532
There are many steps that I normally do, the easy order is:
1. Find a list of bounties from various sites, depending on your choice
2. Select and adjust the bounty time that you are willing to participate.
3. Look for references about ratings about the bounty starting from the rating and others.
4. Look for bounty reasons that can be recommended

I hope this helps Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: