Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs? - page 27. (Read 4398 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
After you many times get to the scamers that will constantly steal your money, you will be very choosy in choosing a project for investment, because otherwise you just do not earn anything.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
You should be. Not all ICOs can really turn your money into something like big profits. You should be aware of things such as scams or bad ICOs. Research thoroughly on ICOs in order for you to have really good profits.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Yes, am very selective because some ICOs project are scams ,they never get to exchange or even grow in price..
I look at their white paper
Look at the team of experts behind it
Look at maximum supply
Their policy
Many others will also have to be considered before investing in an ICO
Activity: 126
I rather focus on few ICOs than participating in many ICOs
it's a fact that many ICOs are fake, scams, anything that is negaive.
so us investors should be selective in order to avoid scam ICOs
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
I used to participate ICOs so much but not lately. I'm following couple of projects and one of the things I care is existed investors while choosing.
Activity: 574
I am extremely selective and I avoid to invest in ICOs from Bountyhive and other agregators, rating agencies like ICObench.
I analyze projects by myself and check spreadsheets of mono ico and ico drops
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Do not use any bountyhive no bountylord. In my opinion all the bounty out there that is completely useless. I myself use the site icodrops and cryptodiffer. In my opinion, the most relevant information is presented there.

Did you have positive outcomes with this benchmark ICO websites? I have not tried it, please comment if you had positive outcomes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
When selecting an ICO yourself are looking for credibility, expertise and potential.

There are numerous scam and half baked projects canvassing for investments.
An investor should do diligent research on any potential investment, the team, product, partnerships, roadmap etc
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
 Actually, i don't want to work for a project that will be fail or i don't want to work with scam projects. So i try to be as selective as possible.
copper member
Activity: 336
Yes it is right I am very selective in participating ICO, there are too many reasons for that main reason is most of them are not promising and have no unique idea behind their projects. No worth to do work for that because at the end they are not going to pay . Many are totally scam they are here for collecting of money. A bounty hunter do his work with full energy and find at the end that this is a scam, at that time very bad feeling. So to avoid these situations everyone has to choose very selective bounty campaign which will pay him at the end.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
I also select the ico I invest in. I don't invest in ico that is not running a bounty because with bounty I can learn more about the coin either from the media groups or thread. Although, it is still not a prove that the ico who be real to investors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
It must..we must have cryteria how to selection some bounty program ico.primary i choose some ico project that have plate A,B,C in coinschedule.com and then look their project how many they sold token at ico token sale..how many they have partner at ico project
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
Yes i am really selective when it comes in joining and participating in campaigns nowadays because a lot of ICO projects are unsuccessful and sometimes scams, that is why i am very picky with it. Unlike last year joining and participating in campaigns is not that risky because most of them are good and promising projects.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
Because the money is his, so of course we have to check out cautiously all the information on purpose, whitepaper, team, dev,..
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
It's obvious to be selective while participating in ICO as investor or bounty hunter. I think the product or idea of that ICO, roadmap, website, partners, social media community all these things are important.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Yes I always do my own research before I invest in ICOS. Here are the things I look into.

- check about tokenmetrics and the marketcap/hardcap
- check the team and advisors(whether they are having any blockchain expertise and exposure)
- check the community strength and marketing plan
- check the status of the product prototype (alpha, beta, showcase, etc.) and road map.
- check the status of influencers (Not paid shillers)
- check the communication strengths and transparency
- check whether the application is a viable one without ambitious claims
- check the whitepapaer well structured and written
- check the eco system and status of investors
- check whether the project really needs a cryptocurrency as a driving fuel.

You have really said it all, these are actually the factors that any investor must consider before investing his hard earned money in any project.
Activity: 168
I'm very selective when I choose ICO. After all, now it's very difficult to get on a good, promising company! Many have closed, many do not work honestly and dignifiedly. And before investing, think a hundred times. My advice.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
of course, to avoid the ICO scam project, choosing an ICO project manager from the excellent manager's reputation, a good manager is very transparent in the distribution of Token results
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
yes, of course we have to be selective to avoid the ico scam because there are so many ico at this time. before investing or joining a gift that must be considered is the whitepaper see the type of token and total tokens, then check the team whether it is trustworthy or not. then learn whether the ico can meet current market needs.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
Yes I always do my own research before I invest in ICOS. Here are the things I look into.

- check about tokenmetrics and the marketcap/hardcap
- check the team and advisors(whether they are having any blockchain expertise and exposure)
- check the community strength and marketing plan
- check the status of the product prototype (alpha, beta, showcase, etc.) and road map.
- check the status of influencers (Not paid shillers)
- check the communication strengths and transparency
- check whether the application is a viable one without ambitious claims
- check the whitepapaer well structured and written
- check the eco system and status of investors
- check whether the project really needs a cryptocurrency as a driving fuel.
Pages:
Jump to: