Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs? - page 26. (Read 4398 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

Of course we must be very selective in choosing ICO for investment, so we have to do previous research. sometimes we are selective, we can still get ico scams.

Right.We should make a research about the ico if its project has really potentials so we will not end up not being paid because its only a scam.We should learn to get to know what the project is all about.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

Of course we must be very selective in choosing ICO for investment, so we have to do previous research. sometimes we are selective, we can still get ico scams.
Activity: 56
Of course, I always be selective in choosing or joining an ICO project since too many scam ICOs or fake projects. At least I should know the information about the legality of the project, team members, roadmap, whitepaper, and its website in good looking. They are the minimum information that I should know well.  
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
I do choose carefully when it comes on the projects to participate with. One reason is that not all projects are succeeding and not all that are successful are that much profitable. Market is way unpredictable especially when it comes on profit since there is no assurance as well as consistency. Most of the time, projects that are popular are those that are profitable the most.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
Of course we must. Participating in ICO (both investing or joining bounty program) must be careful. We must be smarter in selecting which ICO is legit or scam. Moreover, we may be so difficult to diversify the scam and legit ICo for sure. By analyzing their project and team, hopefully I think we can press and minimize the scam objection.

based on my experience and things happened in reality, I presume that good ICO usually provides some regulations which are quite hard even provides calculation for the rewards clearly for the participants of bounty. we should be selective when we are participating an ICO in order that we don't lose any time and energy or even finance.
Activity: 92
ICOs are investments, and as with all investments, they are risky, they can either be profitable or one could make huge losses on them. So it makes sense that one should be very selective when it comes to choosing cryptos.only invest when you are satisfied with the project
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
Ofcourse I am very selective when it comes to investing or to participate in Ico. Just these days there are many scams Ico or failed because lack of encouragement to the investors on their project. It is important to be careful on choosing when you join that after all it is worth of your time.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
Of course, I would choose to join the ICO. I went to investigate carefully and select good ICOs before I decided to invest. There is a lot of fear when putting money into the ICO without words. But I believe if you have experience, knowledgeable you will know which projects should invest and which ones do not.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
Of course we must. Participating in ICO (both investing or joining bounty program) must be careful. We must be smarter in selecting which ICO is legit or scam. Moreover, we may be so difficult to diversify the scam and legit ICo for sure. By analyzing their project and team, hopefully I think we can press and minimize the scam objection.
Activity: 224
I am studying the ICO project in which I am going to take part. and I don't trust any rating sites.
Activity: 72
it is a good practice to make a very thorough research on whatever ICO one wants to participate in. With that, one will bw guided as to arriving at informed conclusion and decision
Activity: 137
Yes I'm very selective because nowdays most of ico is either scam or fail and i don't want to waste my money and time in that so i research first before choosing any ico .
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Yes i am very selective in choosing ICOs reasons been that i have to ensure that its not a scam and also they can provide very solution to the market with a very good team these aspects has made me very selective in choosing ICOs
Activity: 60

I'm very selective with the ICOs which i did participated  not all of these ICOs are worth to participated because some of it is a scam. Some ICOs are just a waste of our time and effort.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
of course, you cant just jump into conclusion into joining some ICO that you find fancy because it might regret you in the end.you need to do dip research into what end is it capable of, you need to be selective into joining because its not an easy task if you join an ICO.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
I have a template that determine my participation in any ICO.  If an ICO I am interested in does fall into my template and doesn't pass my test,  I will decline to participate in such ICO.  I will keep vetting these ICO until I get an ICO that meet my criteria!
Activity: 126
I've not been too lucky with investments in ICOs despite doing all necessary research before investing. That being said, I'm very critical of bounties to participate in. An ICO must tick all the right boxes before I commit and resources to any bounty
Activity: 154
To participate in the ICO I conduct a detailed analysis of the project, the team and what question helps to solve this project!
Activity: 938
Merit: 256

ICO review websites that i followed are ICObench and ICOholder.
besides those 2 i would not follow because many ico review site get paid by the ICO
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs

Yes it's a must. so every time you want to be involved in the ico campaign you have to be selective and learn every ico from white paper and road maps especially for the technology. it's like you are trying to invest, everything requires patience and knowledge to be able to make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: