Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs? - page 28. (Read 4398 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Do not use any bountyhive no bountylord. In my opinion all the bounty out there that is completely useless. I myself use the site icodrops and cryptodiffer. In my opinion, the most relevant information is presented there.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Yes, it is the hardest progress for a bounty hunter like me. Because you will need to check every new campaign versus another. Plus the fact that I have limited time to do bounty.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
To be honest, from the very beginning, I did not understand the question that was asked, but then I understood it. Yes, of course I try to take projects very seriously, no matter what they are, I spend a lot of time in analyzing the situation with the market and projects.
Well, that's a good thing that each user needs to do before getting into any particular ico. Going through the backing project of the ICO can understand the true need of the project and the possible chances for its success. Most of the time I used to understand the project reading the white paper after which will get enrollment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
To be honest, from the very beginning, I did not understand the question that was asked, but then I understood it. Yes, of course I try to take projects very seriously, no matter what they are, I spend a lot of time in analyzing the situation with the market and projects.
Activity: 154
Personally, I was really selective in join campaign or investing on the market. Most of the time I don't join on the first glance or just a an hour after I read the whitepapers, most of the campaign I'm join I reach even 2 days to think and explore the project. I also do a lot of research and I read other opinion. But I always follow what's in my heart not just because of other says. ICO reveiwer is one good thing on how you check the project.
Activity: 84
of course you have to be, you have to take the time to research their ideas, background, team, and what their plan is with their company
Activity: 99
It is imperative that investing in ICO must be very cautious, read more white papers and observe the strength of the team. It is very important that ICO is not gambling and must be cautious.
Activity: 44
我在做很多事时都要注意选择的,参与的ICO就更加如此了,因为并非所有ICO都值得参与,有的项目可能没有那么有前途或足够强大以满足市场需求,在参与ICO之前就必须考虑项目背后的想法是否可以实现。了解团队成员是否真实,避免被欺骗,我只参与受欢迎的ICO和优秀团队的ICO
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
As a matter of fact, I often choose an ICO which has a well-designed website and ann thread. Then i check their team, and maybe partners. A strong team and well-known partner will ensure the success of an ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
How on earth will a human being won’t be selective about where to invest his or her own 💰? I don’t think think there is anyone that won’t be selective before buying to ICO. In short, I have my standard which ICO would meet before thinking about Buying to it
then how are the standards you use to determine when to buy ICO coins, and whether those standards can make us take a big profit ? what standards you normally use, so I can imitate them
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
How on earth will a human being won’t be selective about where to invest his or her own 💰? I don’t think think there is anyone that won’t be selective before buying to ICO. In short, I have my standard which ICO would meet before thinking about Buying to it
Activity: 151
If we participate in ICO it must be selective as many ICO's work scams too. if one chooses then our risk will feel, we really have to be selective in this case. there are still many good ICOs and we still do not do our work.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
I lost the first $ 1000 because of the investment in the TREND ICOs, and I decided to change my way of investing.

Currently for ICO, I only choose to invest in projects developed by longtime companies and / or they have actually achieved softcap. They must master the technology, have annual profitability and reliable team.

One of those projects is Organicco: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
the way I choose ICOS for me to follow is by looking at an experienced team of developers and the project has cooperation with many other successful projects.
Activity: 532
Yeah i am always selective when i participate an ICO's. I spend times in reading their whitepaper and i always check the developer. And lastly the reputation of the.manager. if he manage some ico's very good.
Activity: 185
A sports token that knows your favorite team
Yes, Of course. I do not participate in ICOs that I do not see any potential. Even in participating in campaigns. It is like participating in ICO also. I study and look at the bounty campaign before I join. Because I don't want to endorse or advertise a certain token that I don't see any potential in the future. It is not worthy of time and effort.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
I search for reviews on the internet. Or i think long term. In 10 years, would this coin/idea still be feasible?
I first look at the team and advisors.
Also i start to avoid coins that act as payment methods, ex, trying to replace the top 10 coins available on the market.

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
With icos massive turnout, we need to be selective. There are a lot of scams hiding behind the face of icos so its much better we make sure the icos we participate in, especially invest in is legit. I do bounties, sometimes i invest if i really believe in the project. I always research before i invest just to make sure my money is going somewhere worth it.
Activity: 574
Yes I'm selective and you should be also because a lot of fake ICO's are now spreading now a days, Try to research further before you participate in particular ico to be able to get good profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Whenever I participate in any ICO project, including the investor and bounty members, I consider and investigate the project carefully before joining in fraud prevention. Currently, over 90% of current ICO projects are not potential or scam. Therefore, it is necessary to have the ICO with knowledge before participating in it.
Pages:
Jump to: