Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs? - page 29. (Read 4398 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
You have to be selective when choosing which ICO to help out, and I do a multitude of things prior to helping one out. First I see if they had a successful pre-sale because if they did that shows interest in the project. Next, you have to look into the team to see if they are fake or not. Third see if the project is viable and will be worthwhile a year or two from now. Lastly, I would look into how much they are looking to raise with all investment rounds. The last one isn't as important but the first three are extremely important imo.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
I am participating in the world of cryptocurrencies just as a bounty hunter at the moment. I have decided to quit trading as it was not really profitable, I had to sacrifice a lot of free time and it was tiring as well. ICOs? I have participated in two or three, but they are very risky. Even "safe" projects can vanish in literally no time. I get it- people adore that possibility of multiplying the value of their coins. But I think this game is not for me anymore. To sum this up, every single investment takes a risk, especially in this new space. And at this moment, I do not feel like it would bring me something. Bounties are fun and I have realized this is the way how I would like to do it even when I might get burnt. I encourage the new startups as there will eventually be sustainable, profitable and well-known companies behind game-changing ideas that will crush the competition. Are they here yet? I have no clue and that is the most exciting thing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
I'm in this world from December/January and I've participated in few ICO cause I analyze the project and I like to find a real use case for it. But I've looked at all the ICOs that went on exchange at lower ICO price. Of course the market influenced them but in this case you must be selective or you will lose your funds.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

I prefer to look for projects using icodrops.com, they also have a telegram channel, which is very convenient for me when I don't have my laptop with me. I also use ICO Analytics. Both of them have all the necessary links, you also can find out about the presence of bounty campaigns of the projects.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Surely I am selective in participating ICOs since so many investment is related with this program. Mostly I participate as bounty campaigner. And I think there is no specific way of choosing ICO. But this is true there are some point which I must follow before applying for an ICO. Before selecting an ICO, I generally analyze the following points-

• Read full whitepaper properly
  • The team working for the project
  • How mass people would be helped
  • Roadmap of the project
  • Whether the project is environment friendly or not

In recent time I have seen that most of the environment friendly projects are succeeding in long run.
Activity: 47
For sure, always done my own research, the team, is portotype, metrics
Activity: 70
I think nowadays everyone should be selective about choosing ICO. There are lot of ICOs and not all of them are real. Investigating ICO dont take much time. So why you spend so much valuable time on fake ICO without investigating.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
It is a must that one must be selective on the ICO that he or she would participate in. Be it as an investor or a bounty campaigner. Don’t be too lazy to do some research on the company.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I choose according to the accumulation of tokens that are offered how many percent will be distributed to the followers of the project and also understand the developments in the market after Ico finished later ..
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Yeah, I am extremely selective, I believe market has changed and we must sort out projects properly if we don't want to lose money. Team, hype, mvp, collection progress- those are mine indicators
Merit: 1
Less troubles
their two different thing altogether.

As an investor you spent money and wait for it to mature

As a bounty hunter you spend time and wait for it to mature.

so you choose what's best for you and also what's feasible.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
that's right, because investing in ICO we have to really choose the good ICO, otherwise we could get losses instead of profit.
Activity: 194
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
As investor is very important to follow the project at least to see if there are any evolutions . You should have a look about their team if is true and also if the funds are escrowed to a big brand
Good to know about that and the much more better because you are an investor. Probably,you can sojourn any situations occur with any projects that will have sudden conflicts or some kind of irregularities of bounties. I try to be selective to the mere fact that my rank this time is not that high. So what I do is I have to do research and of course to see the whitepaper for vivid information for clarification whether this ICO is worth it and won't be scammed.
Activity: 266
Before perticipating in any campaign or ICO I often deeple research the project. My advice is to pay attention whether the projects has a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarentee that it is not a scam as well as  long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes stright to thir goal and will not give up.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
I don't care who publishes the ANN or who is promoting the project, I take look at the back end team, project's use case, the roadmap, whitepaper, transparency and some expert's advice. If I found anything phishing I keep myself away.
Activity: 154
Yes, i am selective in ICOs. Recently i am joining scidex. It's such a great project and good for science.It's very important to scientific data. So, recently my favorite ICO is Scidex.
Activity: 112
Sure I am, I don't just trow away my money to any ICO. I need to get convince that the team,white paper and the project is feasible before wasting my time and resources
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Yes, the choice of bounty companies is a whole work. You need to analyze the project and look at the reviews about the manager who leads the bounty.

I do not participate in more than 5 bounties at a time, since this is meaningless
Activity: 364
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
I will have to select ICO projects and then decide to invest in projects that I find safe. If not selected, you will easily encounter scam projects. No should trust 100% in the ICO rating websites
Pages:
Jump to: