Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still using MEW? - page 2. (Read 3896 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 04:33:41 PM
I continue to use MEW purse. If accidentally would not get to this subject in general did not know that it without awaking any more to be served. But now so far everything well works. I think further to them it will be possible to use so far.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
September 10, 2018, 03:40:45 PM
For now I mostly use MyCrypto desktop app, which is the full analog of Myetherwallet, but a bit more fast and simple to use. Mycryprto wallet has created by the MEW team by the way
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 07:24:24 AM
Yes, I still use MEW because I believe it is a very good wallet which is reliable and secure. I know if it has any problem, they will fix it as soon as possible and the wallet will be safe for use again as long as you can keep your private key very safe and avoid clicking on just any phishing sites because of hackers.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
September 09, 2018, 06:28:31 PM
I as well as all used and I plan to use MyEtherWallet further. As it was already told above MEW just user interface by means of which you get access to a svy purse. Nobody is going to close it so it is not necessary to spread panic among not knowing people.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Power the World for FREE
September 09, 2018, 07:52:29 AM
Yes, I use this purse for storing and transferring small amounts. For large transactions, it is better to use cold wallets, which are safer.

I agree, initially I was only relying to MEW, but when I started to get more token then at some stage I had to make the call to transfer the larger amounts onto cold storage...with all the scams and hacking going on, you just sleep better.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
September 09, 2018, 07:23:14 AM
Yes, I still use this purse. Although I heard many times that there were cases of hacker attacks on him when they tried to replace DNS. But since I'm using it with a hardware purse, I'm not very worried about my security.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 05:17:18 AM
I don't know why the author has decided that using of MyEtherWallet is inexpedient. At the moment many people use this wallet. It's quite simple registration and easy in use. And most often problems arising in connection with a wallet are caused by users. The fact that nobody ever can tell private key, has to be known to each user. I'm using MyEtherWallet quite long and it has no problems.
Activity: 126
September 09, 2018, 05:05:08 AM
I am using Myetherwallet,too. Many people said that MEW will be updated, but i am not sure about that.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 10:05:43 PM
I'm still using mew until now, and so far it is still savety as long as the private key is not leak. Myetherwallet is an online wallet that is free, open-source, and gives direct access to the blockchain and only we are responsible for the security of our account. the most important thing that must be kept confidential and its security is our Private Key, don't give it to others, don't let anyone know other than ourselves and don't lose it. And avoid phishing web when unlock mew.
Activity: 19
September 07, 2018, 11:24:51 AM
Until now the wallet that I believe in storing my coins is MyEtherWallet (MEW), and every year I keep using MyEtherWallet as my flagship wallet and my favorite in storing coins. I think MEW will still be the best wallet for now.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
September 07, 2018, 10:39:27 AM
For me, holding the altcoins which are under the Ethereum blockchain and the best wallet for me is MEW. I am using it for more than a year now which i didn't face any problem till now, every now i purchased which is under this blockchain will store in MEW.
MEW is popular but for me it isn't the best wallet to use for holding those ERC20 tokens.
Hardware wallet is the best in keeping every coin that we are holding and there's no doubt with it.
There are issues with MEW and still be wary that there are phishing links that keeps on trying to copy it.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 07, 2018, 05:10:21 AM
Im using MEW up to now even they encountered some problem in the past.

All my tokens were stored there and so far everything went smooth and I didnt encounter any problems.

For me its still a good wallet for erc20 tokens because its way convenient secured and easy to use however there are many phising sites so make sure to double check the link in the URL.
Activity: 378
September 07, 2018, 03:38:12 AM
For me, holding the altcoins which are under the Ethereum blockchain and the best wallet for me is MEW. I am using it for more than a year now which i didn't face any problem till now, every now i purchased which is under this blockchain will store in MEW.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 06, 2018, 10:39:48 PM
Yes i am, myetherwallet is one of my trusted wallets although some may have problems with MEW because of hacking ,i would say it depends to the users others mistakenly submitted their private keys to a phishing site
Activity: 182
September 06, 2018, 09:38:19 PM
A new information for me, if the wallet MEW is not developed anymore, then I can use another wallet or how to do?
Activity: 269
September 06, 2018, 06:50:31 PM
From the beginning I entered this forum and participated in a bounty campaign I used imToken wallets, because in my opinion it is simpler and very easy to use, and I think MEW is a good wallet and maybe everything depends on you, how you use it or not , if you don't tell someone else's private key maybe your wallet will be safe, and don't do phishing on some websites that make it easier for hackers to steal your data easily.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 06:42:20 PM
Yes, I use this purse for storing and transferring small amounts. For large transactions, it is better to use cold wallets, which are safer.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
September 06, 2018, 12:50:50 PM
MEW is all time favourite wallet for the bounty hunters so most of the people from our forum using them,but it can be compromised through phishing links so people need to be aware of those while accessing MEW site.
Activity: 27
September 06, 2018, 12:25:12 PM
Until now I continue to use the MEW wallet, because I believe in the wallet. If it is not accidentally not going to get to this subject generally do not know that without being awakened again will be served. But now so far everything is going well and safer. But everything is up to you, this is just my opinion.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
September 05, 2018, 04:04:07 PM
It seems to me that at the present moment nothing is more convenient and safe than the MEW wallet. Therefore, I still use this purse and I'm not going to stop doing it.
Pages:
Jump to: